Football Match

When The Door Closes

"Ouh! Right there! Those are empty seats! Faster!" You shouted.

Finally we got seats after the trouble with the crowd.Todays match cant be missed because today is the final football match between Mblaq and Beast.

Of course I'm here wearing a dark blue t-shirt to support Beast while the enemies side are wearing a red attire.

Oops! Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is ~~~~~. I'm studying at the most famous high school in South Korea. I'm here at the match to support my best friend, Lee Gikwang from Beast. The groups' key striker.

Hmmmmm..... I think Gikwang is the most popular between all players. Not only because he is good at playing football, but he is also the hottest and cutest in Beast. (A/N:HAHAHAHAHAHA.. X))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The match hasnt started yet. The faces of the players from Beast and Mblaq are shown on the big screen. Now, the screen is showing Gikwang's angelic face. I smiled from ear to ear. Bora tsk-ed at me but I ignored her.

My smile soon fades as the screen showed some romantic scene between Gikwang and...................... Hyosung?! EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW! Gross!

I always forgot that Gikwang has Hyosung now. Hyosung is the queenka and the daughter of one of the most popular,rich business man in South Korea.

I dont understand why I'm even jealous right now. Because Gikwang is only aa friend to me. Friend? Nahhhhh, I dont think I can think that Gikwang is only a friend to me. Watching them holding hands and whispering something to each other and giggling just gross me out and makes me jealous. Everyone in the stadium aww-ed at their cuteness. Cuteness??? *throws up*

"WOAHHHH... YOUR Gikwang! That scence was too much before entering the field!" Bora said in a shocked and loud tone.

I elbowed her in the stomach because her voice was way too LOUD that it caught the attention of some fan girls.

Great! Thanks Bora! -.- You dont have to say "MY Gikwang", it will make me have lots of anti-fans! -.-

Finally the game has started! After 90 minutes of making everybody feel anxious, (A/N sorry I dont know how a football match goes ;))   the winner is Beast with the score 1-0. The match today was heart throbbing because both team has the same greatness and strength. The goal is of course contributed by their best striker, Gikwang!