Daniel Henney

Members' love towards Yuri

"Hey guys! I'm back!!" Yuri shouted when she entered the dorm, hoping for a warm welcome from her members.

"WELCOME HOME YUWREE~~" Tiffany's voice could be heard clearly from the living room. Yuri just smiled and shook her head.

"Yuri! Did you buy food?" Sooyoung rushed out with Yoona behind her. Yuri just handed them a bag of snacks.

"YURI IS THE BEST!!"

"Yah! Sooyoung unnie! Leave some for me!" Yoona chased after Sooyoung who had ran into the kitchen.

"Omo! Remember leave some ice cream for the others." Yuri said and slumped herself on the couch.

"ICE CREAM? CHOI SOOYOUNG, YOU BETTER LEAVE SOME FOR ME!" Taeyeon ran in full speed toward the kitchen with Hyoyeon behind her. Tiffany just smiled and leaned closer to Yuri.

"You seems tired." Tiffany asked as she turned off the TV.

"Today was a tired day for me. Recording the CF with Daniel Henney for the whole day." Yuri stretched herself. Tiffany just smiled and massaged Yuri's shoulders. Yuri just smiled at her.

"So how is Daniel Henney?" Tiffany asked.

"He is nice man. We exchanged phone number with each other though." Yuri said and smiled brightly.

"Kwon, you're going to face Hell is your wife know this." Tiffany teased.

"TIFF!! HELP ME CATCH SOOYOUNG!! SHE WANTED ALL THE ICE-CREAM BY HERSELF!!" Sunny shouted from the kitchen.

"You better go help them." Yuri said and Tiffany stood up. Tiffany pounced on Sooyoung to stop the taller girl from running.

"Soo, better go share with others. I will go wake Sica." Yuri stood up and walked toward Jessica's room, the throne room of the ice princess.

"You better leave some for the ice princess if you don't want to face Hell." Yuri smirked before walked into the room. For Sooyoung, she was stunned and Sunny took such chance to take away the ice-cream and ran back to the kitchen.

"Sica~" Yuri called out when she walked toward the sleeping beauty. She smiled as she slowly sat down in the edge of the bed and shook her princess.

"Sica, wake up."

"Fi-five more minutes."

"Come on, Sica. Your favourite strawberry ice cream going to be in Sooyoung's stomach."

"I don't care. Let me sleep."

"O..kay~~ I was going to tell you about my experience of filiming the CF with Daniel Henney. Seems that you are not interested. I better g-" Jessica bolted up when Yuri mentioned her favorite artist. Yuri just smiled.

"How is he? Is he nice?" Jessica began to throw questions to Yuri. Yuri just chuckled.

"Stop. I can't answer all your questions.  First he is super handsome and second, he is super nice. He treated me nice and always make sure that I'm warm." Yuri started to brag about Daniel Henney's handsomeness and warmth but she didn't notice that Jessica started to frown and her expression didn't get any better.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Jessica ordered and Yuri stopped, looking at the older girl with a weird expression.

"Are you jealous, Sica?"

"No!"

"I think you're jealous."

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm able to spend time with your idol??" Yuri's answer didn't satisfied Jessica. The older girl threw a pillow at the taller girl.

"YAH! Whats that for?" Yuri snapped and she saw tears were forming in the older girl's eyes. She thought she might had went overboard this time. She immediately pulled Jessica into her embrace.

"Let me go!" Jessica struggled and tried to pull away from Yuri but her strength was no match for Yuri. So she decided to use her ultimate weapon - THE INFAMOUS ICY GLARE OF THE ICE PRINCESS!!

"You know your glare won't work on me sometime, Jessica Jung Sooyeon." Yuri said in a cold tone which startled Jessica. She knew that the 'ice prince' mode of Yuri had been unleashed and Yuri's ice prince mode was much more scarier than her ice princess mode. She gulped and stopped moving.

"Look, Sica. I know you're jealous about me shooting a CF with favourite idol but I can tell Lee Soo Man-shi about giving you a chance to shoot a CF with him.  So don't get jealous, okay?"

"Pabo! Seobang, you think I'm jealous because of Daniel Henney?"

"If thats not it, then what?"

"II'm jealous because you keep praising Daniel Henney and you didn't even say you miss me." Jessica pouted.

"Aww, my Sica-baby miss me that much?"

"Of course, you are my Seobang. Of course I will be missing you."

"Well, I miss you too. And I miss you very much~" Yuri just hugged the older girl tighter while gave a quick peck on Jessica's lips.

"Thats good. I'm hungry~" Jessica used her aegyo on Yuri.

"Come on, I bought ice cream for you. Its your favourite, strawberry flavour."

"YEAH!! SEOBANG IS THE BEST!!" Jessica shouted.

"YAH! JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON! I KNOW YOU LIKE YOUR KWON SEOBANG BUT THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT THAT LOUD!! YOU'RE INTERRUPTING MY PEACEFUL MOMENT WITH MY PRECIOUS FOOD!" Sooyoung shouted from outside.

"We better go now. That shikshin might just eat all your ice cream while teasing us." Yuri stood up but found out Jessica was still sitting on the bed.

"Carry me, Seobang~~"

"Aigoo, how can I resist such aegyo and pout from my ice princess. Come on." Yuri squatted down in front of Jessica with her back faving the older girl. Jessica smiled and jumped, literally on Yuri's back, casuing Yuri nearly to lose her balance.

"Lets go!!" Jessica jumped when Yuri was carrying her. Yuri just smiled as Jessica continued to act like a child but suddenly she felt Jessica was burying her face on her neck.

"Seobang, I love you." Jessica whispered.

"Yeobo, I love you too." Yuri whispered back and she saw a smile appeared on Jessica's face when she glanced at her baby. Yuri just shook her head and walked toward the living room.

 

A/N: YULSIC UP...Hope you guys like it...Next up...will be Soori...I updating Yulsic first since YULSIC HAS LOTS OF FANS...including me...XD