Chapter 1

Invincible Love

After the filming of the 1st episode...

"Aish, I'm tired to death!" Sangmi exclaimed.

Her bestfriend, Yeon Mi Joo brought a capuccino to her and they both drank it, while it was hot. After that, the hateful Ji Hyunwoo arrived to ruin her mood. Sangmi grunted as she saw him and rolled her eyes.

"Hey Nam Sangstupid! How was your day?" he asked, teasingly.

Sangmi shot a pleading glance to Mi Joo, but she just walked away, with the 'This is your problem' glance. Also, she seemed to be sorry about Sangmi, but who can blame her? Be next to Sangmi and Hyunwoo was like watching fire from near.

"Hey, you Ji Hyunworst, just leave me alone, I'm not in the mood" Sangmi said, rolling her eyes.

Hyunwoo laughed like she had say a joke. While he was saying a long offense, which she got lost at the middle, Sangmi smirked and escaped from there. She saw Hyunwoo talking alone like a stupid guy and she chuckled satisfied. Then, she looked beside and saw her Sangyoon smiling. She smiled back.

"How are you, Sangmi? Did the filmings go well? Did that Ji Hyunwoo guy annoy you?" Sangyoon asked, gently.

"He did, but I'm ok. It's almost my routine, so don't worry about it. Let's just date" Sangmi smiled.

Sangyoon nodded and smiled. They were walking towards the café, but Hyunwoo blocked their way. Sangmi glared Hyunwoo hatefully, but, as always, he ignored her. He glared her, watching all the cast laughing at him.

"Hey, Nam Sangmi. How could you leave me like a fool? Now you embarrassed me, you water maid" Hyunwoo said, angrily.

"You're already an embarrassed fool, so just don't worry about it. And stop taking expressions from the drama, you jerk" Sangmi said.

The happy couple wanted to walk, but they were blocked by the annoying Hyunwoo again. He didn't seem to like Sangmi's offense a lot, as we could already calculate. He glared Sangmi and approached her. Afraid of the danger zone, Lee Sangyoon started running away, slowly. He saw Yoo Inna.

"Hyunwoo is already finished?" she asked.

"Yep, but I warn you to don't go there... Better to run away instead" Sangyoon said.

Inna looked to the danger zone and nodded, with a frightened look. They ran away from there and went to somewhere else. While Hyunwoo was approaching Sangmi with a threatning glance.

"You watermaid... Don't say whatever I have to do or you're dead, did you heard?" he asked, approching her in an uncomfortable way.

"Just stop it, you ert" Sangmi said, disgusted.

"Oh really? Do you want to see what a real ert is? Huh?" Hyunwoo asked.

He started making uncomfortable moves in front of her, while Sangmi just looked to the other side, completly disgusted. She started hitting him and the fight did officially start. Sangmi VS Hyunwoo is what happens dialy in this filming place. How we can stop this? I don't really know...

*****

The fight ended and the happy couple was finally walking towards the wanted café. They were smiling and laughing in the way. Hyunwoo glared Sangmi hatefully, but his glare went to Sangyoon, so matter what. He didn't know why, but it kept on happening. He just shook his head and smiled to Inna.

"Babe, how are you? Shall we hang out?" Hyunwoo asked.

"Neh, we should. How about that café? Could we go there?" Inna asked with pleading eyes.

Hyunwoo took a look towards the wished café and he saw his hated watermaid walking there with her corny boyfriend. He wanted to say the most obvious answer in the world, when he looked to Inna and saw her cute puppy eyes. He just sighed and nodded, while she celebrated, cutely. They went to the café and Hyunwoo shot an angry glare to Sangmi, who answered with a hatred glare. After the long café date terminated, the two couple went out from it (finally for Hyunwoo and Sangmi).

"I had many fun today, did you know? Keke, how about going to the park? Or cycling together? Or even going to shopps?" Inna asked, smiling.

"I liked to, but just relax. I'll go to my house and rest a bit, I'm tired to death because of the filmings" Hyunwoo said.

Inna pouted and she wanted to but, but she saw Hyunwoo's serious expression and limited to pout and nod. Hyunwoo smiled and patted her head, before going to his house to rest. Inna took a glance to his way and saw Sangmi there. He went to her without hesitations and they started to argue as usual. Inna sighed and looked at them with jealously coming out.

"Ji Hyunwoo, do you love annoying Nam Sangmi rather than hanging out with me?" she asked to herself.

Then, she just walked away. The pretty and talented Yoo Inna was in love with the stupid Ji Hyunwoo and was dating him. When she invote him to date together, he did reject and told he was going home. In the way, he saw Nam Sangmi and passed a lot of time arguing with her, rather than only ignoring her. Is there something between these two?

*****

First chapter was too short! I feel kinda bad with it... But I hope you'll like the rest ^^