Your Wish Is My Command

Strip For Me

 

“But I never wanted another maid,” Taemin complained, even though he and his father both knew he lied. Taemin had clearly told his father that he wanted another one, since all the other maids had been horrible, or that was Taemin’s opinion. They didn’t fulfill his needs; they didn’t do what he wanted them to do. When they said they didn’t want to do what they were told to, Taemin fired them immediately, without even blinking. They needed to understand that he was placed higher in the society than they were and they needed to obey his every wish. All the maids had gasped when Taemin had said his request. They couldn’t believe those three words had come out of that pretty, young boy’s mouth. They couldn’t even believe that such dirty words could leave a man with such a high status in the society either. Taemin was just different than all the other guys in his entourage. He was this cute, pretty, talkative boy when he was to the parties everybody went to if they were high-class people. Inviting girls to dance with him, doing small-talk with a lot of people and talk nicely, but when he got home he was different. He cursed, didn’t smile and locked the door to keep everyone out. He probably acted like that because he was spoiled. Everyone knew that Lee Taemin was a spoiled brat, even Taemin himself. He got everything he wanted; from a stupid Chinese thing that would break the day afterwards, to the girl of his dreams. He would get everything his finger pointed at, but only because his parents could give it to him. Money had never been the problem in the Lee family. Taemin’s great grandfather had made some good investments, so no one in the Lee family really had to work.

“You told me you wanted another maid,” his father spoke back to his incontrollable teenager. He really hated to have a teenage boy like Taemin. Taemin’d decided to rebel against his own parents that gave him everything. “So I found one for you-“

Taemin cut his father off: “Yeah, I wanted a maid. I didn’t want that one.” Taemin had disgust in his voice when he mentioned ‘that’. He pointed over at the quite tall and handsome boy in front of the door to the hall, he wasn’t allowed to step any further into the room without someone calling for him or he’d been given permission first. That was the rules.

“A maid and a butler aren’t the same!” Taemin continued his complaining. “A maid is a woman with s and . A butler is a male with a trunk and muscles. They have nothing in common! I asked for a maid, not a butler!”

Mr. Lee was amused by his son’s behavior. He knew that he shouldn’t be; he should be furious because he talked back to his father. Mr. Lee could hit Taemin if he wanted to, it was legal, but he didn’t. He thought that the new butler was a big enough punishment for his son. Mr. Lee knew exactly why Taemin wanted a maid and not a butler. That interest would come automatically at some point in Taemin’s life, so why make it harder than just to tell some maid to strip or whatever Taemin wanted her to do, when he could just fire her afterwards? That was what Mr. Lee had done when he was Taemin’s age, that was the easiest.

“I’m going to leave,” Mr. Lee announced. “Then you can get to know Mr. Choi.”

The latter woke up from his dazed look when he heard his last name being said. He didn’t want to do this, but his mother needed the money, so he couldn’t do anything about it. This job didn’t sound that complicated and he didn’t really had to think either. He should just comprehend the command and do it. That seemed easy enough.

Now Mr. Choi and the young Mr. Lee were alone in the big room, also known as Taemin’s bedroom. There was a big distance between the floor and the ceiling, all the walls were made out of marble, the big bed had satin covers, it all just screamed; high-class.

Minho’d never liked these kinds of superficial persons who only cared about the sizes of their houses and the sizes of their companion’s dress. He couldn’t stand them, but the envied them. He envied them so much. They were so lucky to live this in luxury.

Taemin rose from the chair he’d placed his in when his father had entered the room. That was something he always did, it had become kind of a habit. When his father came he would always be tired in the middle of his rant. He couldn’t do anything about it, because it was his father who was boring. Taemin only rose to get a glass and a crystal container with some kind of liquor in it. Minho didn’t want to know which kind it was, but the smell was strong so he guessed that the liquor would be just as strong.

Taemin put the filled glass up to his lips and took a quite big mouthful inside his mouth; you could see how the Adam’s apple worked as he sank the liquor. About half of the liquid was still in the glass when Taemin removed it again. He sighed.

“Now when you’re here anyway,” Taemin still held the glass in his hand, “you can prepare the bath. I want to bathe.”

Minho bowed and said the two important words he’d learned: “Yes sir.” Two words he didn’t like. He could never say ‘no sir’ that would equal a cancellation of the contract he’d made, so that was not an option. He needed to comply with everything the young master said. Almost like the sentence: “Your wish is my command.”

The young Mr. Lee poured the rest of the liquid down his throat and already filled the next glass when Minho left the room to make the bath ready. The big metal tub was placed nicely, right below one of those modern showerheads where the water came out in drops instead of powerful, long jets. Because of that it also took longer time before the tub was filled with nice and hot water. It actually took so long time that Taemin could go out to look at how it was going and go back to his bed where he undressed and go back to the tub, and there was no big difference. There was a faster way to fill the tub, Taemin knew that, but he didn’t tell the new butler that, he looked like he would be smart enough to figure it out himself, but Taemin had obviously misjudged him.

The handsome and dark Mr. Choi amused Mr. Lee in another way than all his past maids had done. This was way funnier than when the maids did it, because they’d figured it out after a few seconds or minutes.

Taemin felt like pushing the concentrating butler into the tub, but he didn’t, since he should enter it himself and he didn’t want to get dirt from a poor person into his water. Then there was no point in bathing at all.

“Are you done soon?” Taemin asked impatiently. He wasn’t used to waiting that long.

Minho took a quick glance backwards at his master. He saw how the young and handsome man was standing with his hands on his hips. His lower body was wrapped into a white towel and his upper body was exposed. His skin looked milky white and so frail that if you ran a feather over it, it would leave a bruise. It also looked really soft. You couldn’t really see his muscles that clearly, but you could slightly sense them underneath his skin. He didn’t had that broad shoulders, but a little broader than a girl’s. Minho quickly fixed his gaze back at the tub with the water.

“Yes sir,” he said, watching how the water level slowly rose.

Minho felt Taemin leave the room, probably in frustration. Minho sighed inaudible, this was probably going to be a tougher job, than the last one he’d had. Tougher in a mental way, not really a physical way.

The tub was filled and Minho closed the running water. The young master wasn’t there so Minho needed to find him, but it didn’t take long. He found him sprawled out on the chair the older Mr. Lee had sat on previously. He had a drink in his hand and looked out into the air.

“Sir,” Minho tried carefully to get his attention.

“It’s weird, huh,” Taemin said and rose from the chair. He still only wore the towel and went to the sideboard where his alcohol was. He placed the glass on the surface of the sideboard, not filling anymore liquor into it, but let it be. He turned to his new and first butler and looked him directly in the eyes. “Love doesn’t exist for someone like me. I can never choose whom to love or marry, my father will.”

Minho looked down on the floor by the sudden comment about love. Why did this spoiled brat talk about that? Did he even know what it was? Minho bet he didn’t knew what real love was. Taemin didn’t need love, if you asked Minho. He had everything; the money; the looks; everything. He shouldn’t complain about anything. Minho brushed it off like it was nothing and his eyes found Taemin’s again. “Sir, the water is ready.”

“Thank you Mr. Choi,” Taemin said and left to the bathroom. Minho followed him, he had to; it was his job. “Please take the towel.” Taemin had already taken off the towel and handed it to Minho as soon as he entered. “I’ll call you when I need your help, so leave.”

Minho bowed, said the two words and left. He left to the chairs and sat down in one of them, even though it was against the rules. He couldn’t sit in the young Mr. Lee’s furnishing, that was socially incorrect. Mr. Lee was placed higher in the society than Minho, but right now Minho didn’t care about that. He tried not to get any wrinkles on his clothes as he sat on the chair with one of his legs resting on the armrest. It was a weird position, but it was the most comfortable way, Minho soon found out. He couldn’t rest for that long though, because he heard a voice yelling his name. He soon showed himself in front of Taemin’s eyes. Taemin was done bathing, hair dripping, standing in the tub with his arms down by his side.

“Dry me,” his command sounded. Minho still had the white towel in his hands and approached Taemin slowly. He started off by drying his hair and then moved to his arms and that way further down. Soon after Taemin was only a little moist. Minho wrapped the towel around Taemin’s waist again and helped him out of the tub.

Minho didn’t had to think about which clothes Taemin was going to wear, because Taemin had already selected which clothes he wanted and had put it on his bed.

Taemin had put all of the clothes on by himself, except the expensive jacket. Minho helped him with that one. He also helped him with tying his shoes.

Taemin sat on the bed with his arms supporting him to sit up straight. “That’s all, you can leave.” Taemin made a dismissing motion. “Oh, but you have to do something for me before you leave.”

Minho stood about three meters away from Taemin. “What can I do to please you sir?”

Taemin acted like he thought about it, but you could clearly see in his eyes what he wanted. Taemin looked directly at Minho and said seriously: “Strip for me.”

At first Minho couldn’t believe what he’d just heard. It didn’t make any sense. Why should he strip for Taemin, when he was, obviously, attracted to girls? What would the young Mr. Lee gain from Minho stripping? But Minho had no choice. He had to obey, without any complaints. “As you wish, sir.”

Taemin’s eyes widened almost unnoticeable, but Minho saw him widen them. Taemin was a little surprised to hear the other comply so easily, so he let him strip. He wanted to see how far the other would go, before he would start to feel uncomfortable. The maid, who went the longest last time he asked one, stripped until she was standing in her socks, and bra. Then she’d stopped, saying she couldn’t do it any longer and Taemin had actually brought her to tears. He’d just smirked the entire time she undressed herself.

Minho quickly started to the suit he had to wear when he worked for people like Taemin. He thought that if he had to strip, he might as well do it fast. He needed to get Taemin out of the room and down to the hall where his parents would wait, they would then go to one of those high-class parties where Taemin would dance with all different kinds of beautiful girls from different levels in the society. There were the very rich and then there were those who managed to live with only ten of fifteen servants. The Lee household had more than fifteen servants, so they belonged to the rich people. The girl he would marry would probably be just as rich as him.

Minho removed the jacket and folded it nicely over the back of a chair close by, he should use it later, so there couldn’t be a single wrinkle on it. He quickly got his dress shirt off and then he was standing with his black pants and exposed upper body. There was no sign of disgust or surprise on Taemin’s face. He just sat nonchalantly, watching Minho undress.

Minho didn’t really have that much trouble with stripping for a male, he kept reminding himself about that it would just be as if he would bathe in the lake with his friends. They would all strip meanwhile they talked and joked about the higher-class people, making fun of the way they talked and walked.

Minho soon only stood in his underpants. He’d removed his shoes and pants after he’d removed his dress shirt. Minho had a really big urge to cover his lower part with his hands so Taemin couldn’t see that part, but he didn’t do it, because maybe it would cost him his job. His fingers slipped underneath the fabric of his underpants and began to pull them down when Taemin cleared his throat.

He put his hand in the air. “You can stop now, I’ve seen enough.”

Minho didn’t quite comprehend the comment; it could be misunderstood.

Taemin lazily pushed himself off the bed and went to Minho. He trailed his finger over Minho’s chest muscles as he went past him. It left small goosebumps on Minho’s arms and he felt his s harden a little. Minho looked confused at Taemin who went further to approach the door.

“Be fully dressed when I come back and make the bed ready,” Taemin commanded as he opened the door. “I want my tea to be served at least ten minutes after I get home and you need to add one teaspoon of milk and a half teaspoon of sugar.” And then he left

Minho was standing rather confused on the floor in his gray, worn-out underwear. This family sure was strange, but that was what you could expect from those high-class, smug people. Minho would never feel comfortable around them, never.


 

A/N: Thank you to all of you who subscribed. I can't believe so many people subscribed and then I'm giving you this piece of crap T^T Sorry~~

 

It's only now that I've noticed this story can lead up to a sequel the same night after the party where they're going at it!!! I mean... Where they're drinking tea/tae together :D (Sorry for being dirty xD) I don't think I'll make it though, since I'm still busy with school, homework and correcting stories~~

Besides that~~ I have a lot (A lot and a lot... Another 2min, a 3min (Kwangmin x Youngmin x Minwoo from Boyfriend), a KaiTae/TaeKai and a XiuHan (And I'm also currently deciding if I should write a JongHo...)) which I also want to upload, but I don't have the time >_< It's so frustrating...

And then I really have to work hard on and English assignment so I can win a trip to China :)

 

So wish me luck or something like that xD 

 

 

Thank you for reading this fic and I would really appreciate it if you would comment ^^

 

Edit the 18th October: please subscribe if you're interested in the sequel. I've already started on it and it includes :3 Please look forward to it!! ^^