the encounter of the queenka!!

Ice Prince Kingka and a Mysterious Nerd

ya el pov:

asssaa!!!! its breaktime now!!! after 4hours of suffering in this boring class (LOL) my back its hurt i think it will break soon aigoo. . finaly!! its my freedom kekeke i wonder what my other unnies are doing hmmmp *thinking* better i just text them

TEXT CONVO:

to: leader hyunie unnie <3

from: maknae ya ya<3

unnniiee!!!! me and youngie unnie finish our 4hrs. class where on a break now hbu??

to:maknae ya ya<3

from:leader hyunie <3

were on a break too lets eat together i will text the others lets meet infront of the cafeteria nae! <3

to:leader hyunnie unnie<3

from:maknae ya ya<3

arraseo <3

i walk to youngie unnie to tell her that the others unnies our waiting for us infront of cafeteria. i got all my things and went to cafetaria witn shin youngie unnie kekeke yay!!! FOOOOOOOOOOODDD here i come!!! my tummy is too hungry !!

end of ya el pov

they all meet infront of the cafeteria and walk in to order their food they got their food but unfortunately they bumped in to some one. that is the QUEENKA the cafeteria went to silent and see want happen. others have a schock in their faces also with the kingka. .

chorong pov:

what the heck!!!! my expensive uniform!!! arghhhh this F****K**G B****h have a gots to throw their food on me arggghhh!!!

end of chorong pov

"omona!!!!! my foood!!! huhuhuhu this girl" >.< thought of ya el *while looking at her food on the ground*

Namjoo: yahhh!!! look at what you did to chorong!!! you ugly B**H!!! you have some got to throw your F**K**G food do you know who we are!!!! *shout*

Jung Roo: and who are you then?? *raised an eyebrow*

Namjoo: what the you didnt know us!! *shocked*

Jung Roo: Duuhhh!!! i will ask you that F**K question if we know who you are??

eunji: for your information we are the famous Apink !! and we are the Queenka here!! you  ugly nerds!!!

Hwe ji: and sooo?? who cares if you are the FAMOUS APINK *mockingtone*

ha young: just say sorry to us !!

jung roo: what would we??

chorong: that b**H *point to ya el* are the one who bumped on me first!!

ya el: me? *point to my self* all i know is you are the one who bump on me !!

chorong: what the!!! did you know how much this uniform cost !! i bet you dont have money to buy it even to dry clean it!!

namjoo: ohhh!! chincha!!! mianhae *sarcastically said*

the arguing both of them are still on as if they our the only one in the cafeteria other students got shock coz they have some got to talk back to the queenka until they heard the sound of. . 

ya el: why would i say sorry to you???

chorong: you B****H *SLLLLLLLAPPP* thats what you get when you talk back to us you better back away or else you face your death!!!

ya el just give them a bored face after she recieve a slap on the queenka.the queenka got really anger to them until the principal walk in to the scence and see what all happen.

Principal: PARK CHORONG!!!

all of the student look at the voice and see principal standing in the entrance all having an anger face on him chorong and her group went wild eyes and start to act innocent while in ya el group just look at him as if nothing happen while the kingka look at them in ineterest. 

L POV:

woahhhh!!! they have some got to talk back to my CHORONG. aarghh that nerds but hey their our the first person who talk back on them!! ouch thats hurt !! getting slap from my chorong hmmp this ya el-ssi is soo interesting she just gave my chorong a blank face and her group have some got waohhh!! whose that voice!! i look at to the direction where the student looking ohhh ohhh!! its principal so tense atmosphere

end of L pov

principal: DETENTION!!! 

chorong: but principal-nim their are the one who start the fight first *acting innocent*

principal: i doont care who are the first or last to start this fight i saw your action!!

chorong: but... but...

principal:no butst!!!

chorong and her group got emberass and look again to the nerds who talk to them back giving them a famous glare but ya el and her group still having a blank espression. . 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woahhh long chapter!!! hope you like this chap.

wooohhh ya el and apink have an intense encounter!!

hope you like this chap (^_^o)

 

<3<3LOVE<3<3