Why Is It Noisy Outside?

I Love You With All My Heart

 

“YOSEOB OPPA!!! OVER HERE OPPA!” A huge, immovable crowd of screaming fangirls was causing a ruckus at Dongguk University. “OPPA GOOD LUCK IN SCHOOL!”

 

Yoseob could only smile at the fans crowding around him as he tried his best to get into the building as soon as possible. He still had time before his first class started but he still wanted to avoid the huge crowd. Unfortunately, as Yoseob successfully entered the building, some fans were also able to sneak in. He noticed that they had also successfully spotted him and started walking briskly towards him. Yoseob tried to walk faster and his eyes searched each side of the corridor for a place to hide.

 

He didn’t turn a corner but when he paused, he didn’t see anyone behind him anymore. But Yoseob thought wrong. He could still hear some fans calling his name along the corridors. Yoseob panicked in an instant and he started searching for where he could hide. He ran inside the library hoping no one would find him there. Yoseob figured he could stay there until it was time for his first class, or until the fans stopped following him.

 

Yoseob was looking for a corner to hide when he suddenly felt someone pull him into an aisle of shelves. The person who pulled Yoseob was strangely strong enough to make him land to the floor. He felt a book on his lap. He saw a note stuck to the cover of the book he was now holding.

 

“So you’re the one causing all the noise outside? Open the book and pretend you’re reading. Hardly anyone passes through this part of the library. :)”

 

With a confused face, Yoseob did what the note said. He opened the book and started to pretend he was reading. Yoseob felt the presence of the person who helped him. He was slightly freaked out but then he was still grateful for this person. He looked to his left and saw a girl sitting beside him. “She pulled me down just now?” Yoseob thought to himself in slight shock.

 

She looked peaceful. Her lips curled into a small smile as she continued reading her book. Her shoulder-length hair shined as the morning sunlight fell on her. She didn’t notice Yoseob was staring at her even if he stuttered trying to let out a “Thank you”.

 

The mysterious student checked the time on her watch and stood up. She put back the book she was reading neatly into the shelf and smiled at Yoseob.

 

“I have to go to my class. I guess I’ll see you around. With less noisy fans, I hope.” she said with a smile. Yoseob was still in a daze after what had happened in just a few minutes. He tried stopping her but he still couldn’t manage to let anything out.

 

Yoseob checked the time as well and realized that he has around three minutes to get to his first class. He stood up, put the book on the shelf and started walking towards the exit. He made sure he kept the note the mysterious student gave him. She was surely someone he’d like to see again soon.