My Dream Has Come True

Memorable Day

         "So.. you're going to meet your husbands huh?" 
my friend who's sitting next to me in my room helping me packing up my things for tomorrow's flight to South Korea asked me.
           "Hahah, yeah, finally.. I get to see them in person." 
I answered her excitingly because finally I get the oppurtinity to meet them my husbands, yes, my husbands. Block B to be exact.
          "So much for meeting the ultimate k-pop group of yours, huh?" she continued. 
I smiled to her with the 'of-course' expression on my face.

         The next day, the most wonderful day of my life has come. I was on the plane sitting with the other BBCs from my country. We were listening to all of the Block B songs and enjoying ourselves happily surrounded by everything about Block B. It was just great... So amazing.
         After for a few long hours, we arrived in South Korea. The weather was great, It was not so hot, not so cold, just calm. it's great. I looked surround me, I saw korean people everywhere. Well, of course.. because this is South Korea -duhhhh- I walked out of the plane with full of confident, with the feeling as if i'm the happiest person on earth, walking with the bright and oh-so-called-wonderful smile of mine until I heard voices calling out my name, it was the other BBCs calling me, I gave them the 'just why did you stop all of the sparkles in me?' glare on my eyes. but instead of giving them that long stare, I approached them and joined them to go at a hotel nearby by a bus.

        While we're in the bus, the bus driver was a korean guy, I sat down near to the window, listening to the radio of the bus, a korean radio! with all korean songs! and korean DJs! Like Seriously! Everything is korean here! I know, I know, this is South Korean, blah blah blah and of course everything is in Korean but like OH MY GOSH! THIS IS SOUTH KOREA AND I'M IN IT! The country I've been dreaming of for such a long time already!
          After for a while, we arrived to the hotel. I went in to my room, and rest early so that I could wake up early and prepared everything for the live concert tomorrow. Buzz...buzz..buzz.. the sound of my alarm clock buzzing, I jumped off of my bed smiling happily with my so hidious morning hair BUT I DON'T CARE, the day of meeting Block B has finally come! It's TODAY! I looked at the time, it's 5.30 am, the concert will start at 9 am but I need to be there early so I could sit at the best seat ever, that's near the stage. I had my aromatic shower then wearing my Block B t-shirt with hoo
die and all of Block B's accessories and I put every Block B's albums and merchandises on my bag. I had my quick breakfast and I went out of my room, outside of the hotel towards the bus with all of the BBCs all over the world.

          Like about for 15 minutes, we arrived at the venue of the concert around 7 am. I ran quickly out of the bus and happily, proudly, I got just the best seat ever! in front of the stage. Meanwhile waiting for Block B, I grabbed my phone from my bag, I went to the social network; Twitter and I tweeted Block B
     "I'm here already!waiting for you guys!I can't wait to get HEPHAP with you guys! Block B HWAITING!
사랑해 ❤~" 
I smiled to myself reading my tweet for them though I know that they will not reply it because of their busy-ness but I still felt great! I looked at where I was, the huge stage in front of me and the huge Block B banner I ever seen, I was in disbelief. It's just so amazing! "Wanna eat Jjangmyeon with me while waiting for them?" the person next to me handing me a box of food called Jjangmyeon. I really like this food, so I nodded to her and ate the food with her. After we finished eating, I looked at beside us, behind us, BBCs were sharing their feelings towards Block B. Squealing and screaming of the fangirls or shall I say, BBCs were everywhere as if the whole wide world could hear it.

       "BLOCK B IS COMING! BRAAAAHHH!"  OH MY FIRE TURKING CHICKEN ON THE FLOOR ROLLING!!! IT'S ZICO, IT'S REALLY ZICO OF BLOCK B, THE JAMAICAN BEGGAR! OH MY GOSH!  "A-YO! DO U WANNA B? BLOCK B! Annyeonghaesayo, Block B imnida!" came the other Block B members following Zico. I threw everything that was in my hand. We sang and danced following the beats of music performed by Block B on stage in unison. It was tiring yet the happiest moment ever. This is what every fan girl dream of. To watch their favorite idol on stage LIVE!

           After the end of the performance, BBCs went back to the bus to go back to the hotel. I told the BBCs with the same hotel with me to go on first, because I wanna buy a drink for me cause I'm thirsty. Just after I bought a bottle of coke, I walked to the parking lot where all the buses parked and I saw nothing. There's no bus. I was left alone here! I kneeled to the ground ,
           "NOW HOW WILL I GO HOME????" 
When I was kneeling down, I dropped every Block B stuffs on the ground accidentally, it's everywhere. I picked it up one by one and suddenly there's a hand picking up my Block B stuffs, helping me. I faced myself to the person. my.heart.beats.stopped. IT'S MY
 ING HUSBAND, BBOMB!! I stopped every movement I was making, I blinked a few times. Is this my illusion? I thought. I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't see a thing, my eyes were only him. I couldn't think of anything but him! Dark-brown-haired, beautiful smile, amazing eyes, y voice of him, the cute dimples. Is this real? Am I dreaming? Is this really the guy I've been dreaming to marry? Is this reality? I thought again.
          "Hello? I'm BBomb, umm, hello?" well, of course, he was speaking in korean, I'm not like gonna write in korean/hangul. So since my korean is fluent, I also speak in korean with him.
          "Ummm.. uhh, hello? I....I.." I said to him nervously, I just couldn't say a thing, my tounge was tied to  a knot.
          " It's okay.. I know that you're nervous and stuffs, I understand, how bout going in to the backstage room with me?" he smirked to me, I don't know what does it mean but like OH MY GOSH! OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO GO WITH HIM AND MEET BLOCK B! AND-MEET-BLOCK-B! He led me to the backstage room, I went inside, I could see all of the Block B members were fooling around, my heart beats now even more faster. I couldn't think, I didn't know what to do. I just stood there like a fool, nothing to say, nothing to do.
          "GUYS.. GUYS! STOP WITH WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!" bbomb ordered Block B to stop, now each member of Block B eyes were on me.
          "Who's this pretty girl?" Kyung compliment me, I felt really flattered but *cough* I'm not really that pretty.
          "She's a BBC, I found her at the parking alone, Looks like, the bus left her."
          "Well, who do you love the most here? I'm pretty sure that it's me" Kyung approached me with full of confident that I love him the most.
Before I answered his question, I looked at every members there, they were waiting for my answer in curiosity. Since I like bbomb since the very beginning, so I faced down to the floor, lifting my hand, pointing my finger to bbomb who's next to me. Bbomb wrapped his arm around me, whispering to my ears "I Love you too" JHFVYAUIVYRUIAYRVUGIUSBTABYAUBY!!!!!!  My both cheeks were turning red, almost the same color of a tomato. "Oh damn you, bbomb! It should be me!" Kyung said in disappointment then the room filled with laughter of Block B and me. After that, bbomb told me to sit down, so I sat down on a chair between Zico and bbomb. Zico grabbed my hand, "Wanna stay over to our dorm for a while?" he smiled to me with the OH! DAMN, I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IT! I thought about it first, Ukwon and Bbomb's topless, Jaehyo bottomless, Zico's foolishness, Kyung's greasiness, Pyo's cute aegyos everywhere, Taeil with his fishes. I then nodded to Zico in agreement, He smiled to me and patted behind my back. 

 

 

 

 


so guys, should i write this only as one-shot or do you want me to continue? Well, like I said, I wrote this for my homework, and the ending is just like that, but if you want me to continue, please do comment :3