Relationship and Friendship

Deep Inside My Heart

 

 

 

-Dorm/Kitchen-

 

It’s Saturday. Exo’s member already getting up early in the morning even though there’s no activity today. Kyungsoo, Yixing and Xiumin are preparing some breakfast for the entire members.

 

The rest of their members are sitting on the couch, watching televisions, playing some games or online on the internet, and some just texting someone on the phones. Until they heard someone screaming at them from the kitchen.

 

“Guys! Breakfast is ready” as Yixing shouted to them. Immediately after they heard that breakfast was ready, they ran to the kitchen to eat because they feel too hungry. And suddenly Xiumin restrained them from continuing to take the food before talking “we just have one table and six chairs, so we need to take turns using the dining room that is because I don’t want you all to eat somewhere else and make a soiled, that I really don’t want to clean it for you”.

 

“Well, I don’t mind to share my seat with Luhan’s hyung, after all these seats wide enough for two people.. Right hyung?!” as Sehun stretch out his hand to his hyung, and Luhan reached his hand saying “Yeah, I don’t mind!”

 

“And I’ll also share my seat with my hyung too!” as Kai pulled Kyungsoo’s hand and make him fell and sitting on Kai lap and he keeps hugging Kyungsoo’s waist tightly from behind. “Ya! Let me go!” Kyungsoo scream in shyness, his face already slightly reddish. As if Kai will ever letting him go.

 

“I guess, I will also share my seat with Suho hyung. Is it okay hyung?” Yixing asked unsure of its intention to Suho hyung. “Well.. guess it’s okay then, I don’t mind sharing with you.” Suho replied shyly as he walked towards Yixing.

 

Xiumin could only blinks and unable to say anything to them for their decision until there is someone who hugs him and whispers softly to his ear from behind “Would you like to sit with me, Xiumin hyung?” Jongdae asked smilingly. “Yeah, sure!” he said without hesitant.

 

“Now, there’s still one empty seat.. Who’s not here yet?!” Suho asked, not sure. Then, he answered itself “Ah! Baekhyun-ssi and Chanyeol-ssi are still not here. Do they still sleeping right now?” he asked the group members. They just shrugged, doesn’t quite sure.

 

They turned toward the busy person who is filling his mouth with food regardless of others, who else if it’s not Kris.. “Ya Kris! Stop eating for a sec and where’s Chanyeol?!” Xiumin asked harshly. “Don’t know.. still sleeping I guess..?” Kris replied with mouth full of food. They all know that Chanyeol slept with him the previous night..

 

“What about Baekhyun? Is he still sleeping too?” Luhan asked blankly. “Maybe.. I’ll wake Baekhyun up now but I can't wake Chanyeol's, can you wake him for me, Yixing-ahh..? Please~” Suho gave Yixing his angel and puppy eyes that he learned from Tao while whining pamperedly to him.

 

‘Oh god! So this actually what Kris feels when Tao whined and do bbuing-bbuing on him?’ Yixing thought, “Aawww.. Okay baby, I’ll do anything just for you!” Yixing gave in. Suho smiled happily, “really? Thank you!” Suho gave Yixing’s a peck on his lips.

 

“Wooaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….!” Suho already ran to Baekhyun’s room in a state of shyness when the other members start cheering on the kiss that he gave to Yixing’s in front of others bravely. And Yixing just grinned happily and walks casually to Kris rooms with proud about how intimate their relationship can be..

 

 

-Baekhyun rooms-

 

Knock, knock

 

Silent..

 

Knock, knock

 

No replies..

 

Kreekk... Suho’s open the door to Baekhyun’s room. Looks like Baekhyun still in his deep sleep.. “Baekhyun-ah~ wakey wakey.. It’s already 8 o’clock, time to eat your breakfast.” Suho jounce Baekhyun’s body slowly when he starts to feel some heat had risen up from that body.

 

“Oh, hyung! What is it?” Baekhyun ask weakly after awake. “Nothing, I thought that you’re still sleeping but actually you’re sick..” Suho try to explain. “Sick? I’m not..” Baekhyun denied. “Don’t lie! I already feel your body temperature, your body are burning and hot, the heat raised up, you need to take medicine… I’ll go and get it for you. Stay and don’t move!” Suho commanded.

 

At the same time...

 

 

-Kris rooms-

 

Yixing’s already inside the room and shouted “Chanyeol, wake up!” Chanyeol hissed. “Ya! I said wake up, now!” as Yixing hit him with a pillow. “What do you want hyung?” as Chanyeol’s groaned in annoyance. “To wakes you up you moron! It’s already 8 o’clock and the breakfast is ready..” Yixing said despiteful.

 

“Hmmm.. Where’s Kris hyung?” Chanyeol’s ask bluntly. “He’s already eat his breakfast” Yixing replied sarcastically. “Oh.. I’ll eat my breakfast later then..” Chanyeol’s said as he buried his face into the pillow. “Fine.. Pleasure yourself” as Yixing walks out the room.

 

 

-Dining room-

 

Suho came in a rush with some medicine in his hands, he want to take some warm water with him for Baekhyun’s when someone asked him “hyung, what’s that for?” Sehun said wondering.

 

“Baekhyun. He is hot..” Suho just reply when someone cut the conversation, “Who’s hot?” Yixing ask with a little bit sounded jealousy.. “Aish! I mean he got fever, he is burning, not hot and y!” “Next times hear it all over when I talk, don't just cut the conversation..” as Suho knocking softly to Yixing heads.

 

“Hehe... my fault dear!” Yixing said pleaded guilty with shyly. “Where’s Chanyeol?” as Luhan cut their lovey dovey conversation. “Chanyeol’s said he will eat his breakfast later..”  Yixing said lazily. “What?! He wants to eat his breakfast when the sun already sunset or something..?” Kai asked in sarcastically tone and impressed with his hyung answer. “Don’t know.. Don’t care..” Yixing replied.

 

“Where’s Kris hyung?” Suho ask curiously. “Duizhang already went out for a walk he said..” Chen replied slowly as if he doesn’t want to talk about Kris. “Oh, okay..” Suho understand. He then moves back to Baekhyun’s room to give the medicines followed by Yixing.

 

 

-Baekhyun’s room-

 

“Baekhyun-ah.. Here’s the medicine and drink some warm water kay?” Suho said worriedly. Yixing stands silently at the edge of Baekhyun’s bed while watching his lover help to feed the medicine to Baekhyun. “Thanks hyung” Baekhyun lay back to his bed.

 

“Take some rest now.. Make sure your body are full recovering before you move around, okay?” Yixing being concerned for Baekhyun’s health. “Yes hyung, thank you!” Baekhyun reply nodding of understanding with a smile etched on his lips.

 

Suho and Yixing then leave the room to give some space for Baekhyun’s to take a nap and recover himself and also they need to feed their self because they had not yet had their breakfast. Walk while holding hand together to the dining room with a lot of think in their minds..

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not update for very long time!

I have very busy schedule lately..

Do Comment guys!!!

I really need some endorsement to continue my writing..

Please, give me your support!