First Class

Secrets

"Would you like a refill on that?"  The flight attendence asked.

"Yes, thank you," I replied in French. After pouring me another glass of ginger ale, she reached for a note pad,

"And can i have your autograph too." She aked in excitment.

"I'll be more than happy too," and signed the notepad.

I opened the window, letting in the mornning sun as we where an hour away from landing in Korea. My manager had her blind folds on, sleeping like an angle and was not bother from the brightness. I reached into my bag for my diary and a pen.

'My last day of summer, I will miss all my fans, and all the fun I had. Well, hope I don't loss any fans from my break.

Oh, and kind of nervous for my junior year, exspecially in a normal high school.

With normal high school students, and learning normal stuff like: math, english, and more

And hope that no one recongize me!'

I dated the entry and slip my photoshot that made a magazine cover into the journal. I let out a deep sigh and before i knew it~

"All passenger, please buckel your set belts, as we are about to land into Korea. Thank you for flying with Korean Air! Enjoy your trip and hope to see again real soon." The captian announced.

My manager litterly jumped, luckly the seats where more roomly and separated in first class or else she would have kicked the other passenger in front of us. She got up, took off her blind folds and look at me with sleepy eyes. I look away and stared out the window to look at the land that I was away from the whole summer! The plane bounced on the ground into landing. Yuna, my manager, got up and took our bags down and we headed out the plane. As I walked through the gates, all the paparazzi came stormimg over, escorting me out the airport, taking pictures and asking me qustions about my summer in France. My van came and I rushed into it and droved away. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: First chapter out! YAY! really short, yeah i know, but be expecting more in the up coming chapter okay..... i'm sill working on it... XD