Encounters

Park siblings

The young children backed away as they stared at the giant wolf waiting for someone to appear from the staircase.

"Yah! Park Tae Ri! Palli! If you take another minute then I assume that you will see us covered in blood by then!" a 16 year old girl, Jae Ah, shouted.

Right on cue, Tae Ri went down, as careful as possible, and held her pet, Yoru, with care. Her white contact lens unable for her to see but experiencing the trick for 2 years already slowly relaxed her.

"Ready?" she asked her friends while Yoru's fur.

"We're actually the one supposed to ask that." a 15 year old boy, Hyukwang, told her.

Tae Ri just smiled as she slowly ride on her pet. "Kaja!"

They ran outside but later splitted up to their own areas. Tae Ri let Yoru take her to a crowded area to start her job.

 

-

 

"uhreum gatdun sarang dalgoomhaetdun gotong"
"moolkyul gatdun nayae jinshimeun"
"uhreum gatdun yoohok dalgoomhaetdun noonmool"
"ahreumdabkae nal jookeumeoro"

"sanso gateun nuh nan nuhmoo deuleeshweemyun~"

 

The manager stopped the song as he spoke to them through the speakers, "It's already 5 o' clock. Rehearsals finished." The singers bowed at them before heading outside. Key stretched to his sides as he spoke, "I'm too tired~" Jonghyun placed his hands in his pocket, Onew rubbed his growling belly, Minho and Taemin talked about girls that fit the song.

"You're gonna leave us again." Onew said to them.

"Then how about we switch ages, huh? Old man." Key blew a raspberry.

Onew looked down in realization. "Oh yeah.."

Taemin smiled warmly. "We'll meet you later hyungs~"

"Annyeong yeobo~" Jonghyun bid goodbye.

"Annyeong~"

Onew's head was still down and the three of them looked at each other. They big their goodbye to him in chorus before disappearing. "Annyeong Onew hyung!~"

Onew lifted his head with a huge smile to say goodbye, only to find them nowhere in sight. "Annyeo-.."

He scratched his head and as he turn to his side, Jonghyun already went ahead of him. "Yah! Wait for me!"

 

-

 

"Miss Park, it is already 5 o' clock as you requested me as an alarm. Your chef already made you your breakfast and the maids already prepared your bathtub, not too hot and not too cold with rose petals, as you ordered. Your uniform is ready for you and if you have questions about Mr and Mrs Park, they went to Russia for an important business.-" the heiress got up from her bed with her eyes half closed as the alarm of her butler goes on. "-You have until 4:30 in school. Your chauffeur will bring you to your ballet class at 5 o' clock then to your Star Pavilion Agency." She stopped drying her hair when she realized her butler didn't gave what time she will arrive at her Agency. She stared at the speakers hanging on the wall and waited for the alarm to continue. "Your mother also scheduled you to a photo shoot for Yi Xing's magazine at 6:30 so you will have to attend the Pavilion Star at around 8 o' clock instead of 6:30. Thank you for listening until here, we hope you have a great day, Miss Park Tae Sil."

"Kamsahamnida Jin Young'ssi. Tell my mother to remind me only beforehand when she gets back from Russia." Tae Sil thanked politely.

"Understood" replied her butler, Jin Young.

"I thought she already know that I, Park Tae Sil, hates surprises and whether it's important or not, I don't care." She added with the same tone.

"I'll remind her that, Agasshi." 

 

-

 

A 7 year old boy shook the man sleeping on the small bench. Half of his body was on the bench while his feet stayed at the toolbox for balance for the other half. His arm covered his eyes from the sunlight, his well designed boots crossed each other with his long legs. He resembled a young looking model that girls who passed by took a glance at his figure and yet he's sleeping peacefully inside an small and old machinery shed.

The boy kept on shaking the teen who is still in his slumber. "Hyung! You slept again! Aish!" he scratched his hair. Right then, the man's phone rang in his pocket and the boy reached out for it.

He made a confuse expression when he read the caller ID. "Umma? Umma the second? Umma the third? Umma the-" before he could continue, the man already woke up by the names and snatched his phone from the boy's grasp.

,"Finally! You're awake!" he exclaimed. The man laughed heartily which made the girls who were watching giggle at him before walking away.

"Tae Jun hyung! Why do you have so many Ummas? I thought an Umma was only one?" he questioned.

Tae Jun looked at his phone to check what time it is. "You'll know soon, my brotha." he ruffled his hair before heading out.

"Hyung!~" the boy whined. "Say Goodbye for Ahjusshi for me!" he waved his hand to him without looking back.

"HYUUUUUNG!!" the boy shouted loudly, creating attention from the people.

Tae Jun rubbed his temple with a smirk. "I think I'm gonna go deaf this days. They never forget to shout at me."

 

-

 

Tae Ri settled down and placed her pot beside her. While looking at the air, she caresses Yoru's fur for him to calm before he eats the people passing by them with terrified eyes.

"Behave Yoru or you will see noona get scolded by Madam Hye Soo. Do you want that?" and Yoru shook his head down. Tae Ri sighed. "Me too. I don't want you to see me suffer or you lose out of control. I'm already training you to be like a regular dog than a real wolf." she kissed him.

"It's just a good thing you eat dog food but I know it's not enough." Yoru her like a real dog. "That's my boy." she smiled even though she can't see him.

Tae Ri grabbed the pot beside her and reached it out to the passerby. "Just a single penny will do! Please care for the blind." Even though the people were frightened by the big dog beside her that looks like a wolf, which is indeed a wolf, they realized her situation that the wolf might eat her after a minute so they gave her tons of pennies and left quickly. "Kamsahamnida!" she bowed and the giant dog, which is the wolf, bowed also.

 

-

 

On 2minkey's way to school, something caught Taemin's eyes when they paused to a stoplight. A sight of a blind girl asking for money and beside her was a giant wolf, he was certain at that. 

"Hyung! There's a wolf beside that poor girl! What if it eats her??" he exclaimed.

Minho patted the maknae's shoulder as he assured, "That's just a giant dog. It must be her pet and her guide towards her direction. I wonder where they sell those kinds of dogs.." Minho rubbed his chin. "No! I'm certain it's a wolf! Can't you tell it by the way its eyes look different from a dog??" he tapped the window.

"Taemin, stop tapping the window or you'll create attention. The people are starting to suspect us." Key scolded him from the passenger's seat. Taemin slumped back and lowered his head down before staring at the girl again. "Yepeuda~"

Key heard him and raised his eyebrows at him. "Eh?? You barely say those to ones besides people like us, idols. Why do you think a blind girl caught your attention? Besides, she looks like a 12 year old!"

Taemin shook his head with a blank expression. "Ani, I think she's a noona."

Key shook his head as the van continues to move. As they arrive by the school gate, tons of fan girls squealed at their appearances as they entered the school.

 

-

 

"Tae Sil! Over here!" her classmates called her over. Tae Sil smiled widely as she approached the three girls. "Su Hyun! Min Ju! Ye Eun! I thought you weren't enrolled here?"

The girls giggled at each other. "We made it a surprise." they told her which made her disappointed. Her smile was there but her eyes can tell what she really feels that moment.

Ye Eun hugged her. "Mianhae, Tae Sil. It won't happen again." she sincerely apologized. Tae Sil's face lit up. "Kwaenchanha Unni, as long as it's you." she assured.

The other girls came up and apologized as well but Tae Sil seem hesitate in believing that they won't do it again but soon forgave them.

"You're blooming Su Hyun." Tae Sil acknowledged. Su Hyun flipped her hair. "I did my nose yesterday."

"Aigoo~ Stop with that surgery, girls. It's like you're not even appreciating your own beauty." Ye Eun shook her head at them.

Su Hyun protested. "B-But! Umma said that my nose is starting to get boring so-"

"Your Umma is just jealous of you! You have to know that, Su Hyun!" she cut her off.

Su Hyun slumped her shoulders. "Mianhae Unnie..."

Ye Eun turned to Tae Sil. "So, you got a boyfriend already?" she smiled.

Tae Sil's eyes twinkled when she remembered a guy. "That's it! You know, there's this boy I met last week at the agency who really fits my ideal type."

The girls looked at each other. "You mean: Tall, Handsome, Friendly, Cool, and Fashionable?"

Tae Sil tapped her chin. "Well, I haven't talked to him yet so the 'Friendly' part is not checked yet but hey! the 'Fashionable' is one hundred percent and he looks seriously born to be one!" she exclaimed.

The girls did an 'Ooo~' as they predict the face of the perfect guy for Tae Sil. Min Ju thought something. "What agency is he in?"

Tae Sil still has her wide smile on. "Starlight Agency, wae?" she tilted her head.

Min Ju thought for a moment. "No.. I only know the boys in Styles' Delight and Twinkle Agency. Styles' Delight has Heechul oppa and Twinkle has 4 cool guys. They're famous but I often forget their names."

Su Hyun looked at her weirdly. "Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. Seriously sis, you always read their magazines and yet you always forget their names.." she said as she went ahead.

Min Ju scratches her head as she followed. "Right.."

 

-

 

"Yah! Where have you been!? Did you sleep again in that stinky old shed??" Jae Ah, his 3rd Umma, shouted at Tae Jun as he entered.

"At least I made it in time before 6." he stated while rubbing his temples.

"Tae Jun!" Soo Hyun, his second Umma, shouted from his disrespect.

"Neh~ Mianhae Umma.." he pouted.

While the 4 'Umma' went to work to arrange the clothes, his clothes, his first Umma walked towards him. Tae Jun has 5 Ummas but none of them was the real one since they were just designers who happen to adopt him and raised him without a father but managed to stay manly as possible from living with 5 women. Choi Soo Young, His first Umma, was the youngest, only 5 years older than him, and not to mention the kindest.

"Next time, call us before deciding to do that again." she reminded while bending the fabric.

Tae Jun looked at her with a blank face. "I just accidentally slept because me any my brother were working on a new project-"

"Is it involve in what we're doing here?" she cut him off while holding a pair of scissors.

Tae Jun lowered his head as his mom won again. She ruffled his hair. "I support you in whatever you want to be but you gotta understand that they- I mean we, care for you and love you as your Multiple Ummas." she chuckled while holding his hand. "Just, don't make us worry too much. You know how much we became over protective towards you." she hugged him gently.

"If only you knew what I really feel for you..." she mumbled inaudibly while him being in her arms.

"Yah!" they turned to Ha Yul, his 5th Umma, who was arranging Tae Jun's outfit to school. "Yah, don't forget about the three hotties. We were assigned to design their outfit for their upcoming album." she reminded.

Ji Eun, 4th Umma, went up to her when the word 'hottie' was mentioned. "Oooh~ How old are they?" her eyes twinkled.

Ha Yul poked her head hard. "If you ever dare following our clients again, You won't be Tae Jun's 4th Umma anymore, Ji Eun."

Ji Eun raised her hands in surrender." Okay! Okay! Sheesh!"

Tae Jun scratched his head while looking at Ha Yul. "What was their names again?"

Soo Hyun answered for her. "Their from a group called SHINee, I think? All I know is one of them has a name of an object, how funny is that?"

"You mean Key?" Soo Young reminded while pushing Tae Jun in the changing room.

"Hey Soo Young, look at this.." Jae Ah tapped her shoulder. Soo Young gave her a questioning look. "What is it, Unni?"

"Haven't we seen her before?" she asked as she pointed a photograph of a young lady from an article.

"Maybe, one of our clients?" Soo Young asked. Jae Ah shook her head. "No, she looks like one of us based on her perfect category with the right hairstyle that comes from her outfit in here. Don't you think she looks familiar?"

"Let me take a closer look." she moved closer to the paper. "Star Pavilion?" they both wonder in unison.

Tae Jun finally came out from the changing room wearing a new outfit and I tell you, every time he wears their design, it always look stunning than what they had imagined.