Day 1

Playful Love

>Did you read my description? if you didn't you should really go back cuz you wouldn't know the back story<

 

oo You and your father finally made it to his friend's house one night. It was dark but you could tell his house was HUGE... You gathered your things and walked into the house. Ajumma showed you to your room. It was a beautiful room. It was all pink and filled with Kawaii toys and Hello Kitty! Which were your favorite. 

You: Ajumma you didn't have to do al lthis for me~

Ajumma: oh no its not a big deal i've always wanted a daughter.

You: omo really?

Ajumma: Yes, but god gave me a son as a child instead of a daughter... Sadly he's always studying so maybe its best for you to meet him in the morning. Feel free to wash up ok? 

You: Deh. Thank you ajumma!

 

Morning~

As you walked down the stairs already dressed up in your uniform you noticed to handsome boy sitting at the table eating. You started to shake as you notice that it might be Kim Myungsoo from school. You wanted to run back upstairs to ask your father what was his friend's last name but Ajumma had already spotted you and called you down. You couldn't ignore her so you walked down and sat in the seat across from Myungsoo. You took a second look and you just knew it was him.

Ajumma: omo this is my son Kim Myungsoo

You: Ohhh~ Annyeong Kim Myungsoo.

He didn't say anything

Ajumma: -Hits Myungsoo's head- YAH! Don't be so mean to our guests. Say Hi

Myungsoo had a cold look at his mother and then looked at you and said Annyeong. You started to eat then when you were in the middle of almost finishing your meal Myungsoo stood up.

Myungsoo: Annyeong Ajumma, I'm off to school.

Ajumma: AISH Myungsoo~ah can you at least wait for Seo Jae to finish her meal, you guys to to the same school anyways and she'll get lost and be late to school.

Myungsoo: UMMA I'll be late if I waited for her.

You: Ah. it's ok i'm done eating anyway. Myungsoo... lets go?

Myungsoo just gave you a look and grabbed his bag and started to walk to the door. So you grabbed your stuff and started to follow him out the door...

 

On the way to school~

You followed Myungsoo down the hill behind him. He looked back only once as you continued to follow him. Then he started walking a little faster after down the hill, but you weren't used to it and tried to chase after him but got really tired and didn't want to sweat so you yelled out...

You: YAH KIM MYUNGSOO Can you at least slow down a little for me?

Myungsoo stopped and looked back. 

Myungsoo: well I stopped.. are you going to catch up?

You smiled and ran to him saying Thank you.. and the whole walk down he stayed by your side. Eventrully you both started talking and at one point you asked how old was he and when was his birthday. You found out that he was your Oppa.

You: Myungsoo~ah is it ok i call you Oppa?

Myungsoo: Oppa? 

You: mm

He gave you an adorable smile and said let me think about it.