I Am STRAIGHT

Im STRAIGHT

 

" Fany..." I called out and knocked on their door.

    Soon after, I saw a Goddess. Nah, I just saw an angel. Tiffany opened the door while giving me a radiant smile which lightens my morning.

" Good Morning Yul!" She greeted.

Indeed. It's truely a good morning seeing your smile, Tiffany.

" What's so good about the morning, Fany. We're getting late and If you will not move your out we'll sure get a piece from Ma'am Shinyoung" I said pretending to be annoyed.

    And then she pouted. Damn. So Cute. She walked towards me and poked me.

" Be nicer to your girlfriend..." she said as she entwined her fingers to mine.

" You're too cute not to love.. " I said as I pinched her nose.

    Together we started walking to school hand in hand like what we always do. She started blabbing things Im not even interested. I rolled my eyes. She's talking ' bout her new make up kit. I dont get it. I mean, why do woman always wore that colored powder? And red one which they put on their lips. Tiffany's lips are beautiful as it is, so why should she put on some fake red whatever you call that one. Her lips is already red and seem so smooth. It looks tender and soft. And it actually is. Yes. I had kissed her before-on the lips. But it was all an accident. We're both scanning all the pictures from the camera she was holding. After seeing quite few I decided to look at her and boom! I dont even have a clue that we our face was that close. All I feel is her soft lips pressed lightly on mine. It tasted like strawberry. Probably the lip gloss she alwats put.  And then she pulled away. I was blusing madly. I dont even ing kmow why I'm blushing. I thought she would be mad. But to my intense surprised, She started laughing and started singing this Katy Perry's song.

~ I kissed a girl and I like it. The taste of her. Cherry Chopstick. I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend dont mind it. It felt so wrong. It felt so right~

    It really felt right.... but somehow wrong. I dont know.

" And then Yuri, You should try the new waterproof Eye-liner-----"

" Fany. I dont need that. And you neither. Because you are beautiful and gorgeous even without it..." I cut her off.

    Then she smiled Oh so sweetly at me. Giving me goosies everywhere.

" Wuaaa.. You're so sweet. Your future boyfriend would be so lucky..." She said.

" Yeah.. he is" I answered relunctantly.

      Will I even have a boyfriend? I looked at her and then I felt something again. The feeling I always feel when she's with me.

If the only thing I think about is you and your stupid yet so damn adorable eye-smile.

I repeat. I am STRAIGHT!

 

    We arrived at the school in no less than 15 minutes. We entered our classroom and as usual, few of my classmates are already present.

" Annyeong!!!!!" I greeted happily and so does Tiffany. She sat to her seat while I sat on mine. Her seat is two seat away from mine. She started talking to her seatmate, Taeyeon while I looked blankly at the ceiling,humming while waiting for my other classmates to arrive as well as my teacher.

I can hear Tiffany's soft giggles which has been my melody since I dont know.

" ! I havent answered my assignments Yet!" HellSica entered the room with Taemin following her. I honestly dont get jealous with Taemin. I mean, he's gay. We can all say that but he's too damn coward to admit it.

Her frowning face instantly fades when her eyes landed on mine. She smiled and approached me giving me a peck on the cheeks. Geez. She smells so good. Im intoxicated.

" What's the problem Sica?" I asked altough obviously, I already know what the problem actually is. She sat beside me and took out our Physics book from her Yellow bag. Yeah, She do like Yellow a lot.

" Yuri, please help me... This is too hard to answer..." she begged in a super cute voice.

. How the hell could I even refuse this gorgeous girl.

" Yeah sure.. Let me read the problem....." I said and started reading it.

" Listen Sica.. Here's the only thing you should do. Since the problem is telling you to find the Work. You first need to list the given. Okay, the Mass is 19.5Kg, the Height is 9m but we dont have the time. Since we dont have the time, we should derive from the formula. So it goes like this, you'll cross multiply th------"

" Ugh. I dont understand... Just answer it for me... I had'nt got enough sleep last night.. "

" why?"

" Because Heechul and I texted... isnt it great?!" She said her eyes started to sparkle. Heechul. Her ultimate crush. Heechul is a year older to us. He's already in college.

" Oh.." I said surprisingly sad and started answering her assignments. Amber entered the room and we did this secret handshake.

" Morning bro" She said.

" Morning to you too..." I answered back and continued answering Jessica's assignment.

" Ahem..."

    I looked up and instantly smiled as I saw the tall and gorgeous girl standing infront of me. Im totally speechless.

" Annyeong Yoona...". Jessica who's beside me greeted her.

" Annyeong Sica... you're actually sitting on my seat.." She said.

" Aigooooo... You're so cute" Jessica said as she stood up and pinched Yoona's cheeks before proceeding to her own seat just at my back.

    Yoona on the other hand peck on my cheeks as well and sat on her seat where Jessica sat before.

" My bestfriend slash girlfriend is getting weirder" She said.

    Yep. Yoona is my bestfriend. Well, that's what I presume. She stood up again and walked toward my two other 'girlfriends' who are already talking. The three of them started talking and giggling while waiting for our teacher to arrive. Have I already mentioned that this three are also close friends. Yes they are. We belong to our room's famous group of friend named ' the Cliques'. This group includes me,Tiffany,Jessica,Yoona,Taemin, Amber -who is, I bet , is a Lesbo, Taeyeon and the ever so hot tempered Luna. There are also two members but they both tranfered to the other school. Anyway, there names are Hyoyeon and Sunny. I miss them...

    I looked back at Jessica's already finished assignments and sigh.

        What the hell is wrong with me.

 Soon after our Physics teacher entered the room and he started teaching us all this Physics matter which bores me lot. Just then a girl entered the room while our teacher is discussing.

" Am I late?" She asked.

     Awkward Silence. krooo.krooo.krooo


" Nice One Luna...." Yoona said while the whole class roared in laughter.