Under the Sun

Is this Goodbye?

-Yoona POV-

The sun was so bright today. So warm but with a cool breeze at the same time. I laid in the grass with the person i love most. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. I took a quick glance at him. Hes sleeping. Hes so cute when hes sleeping. I begin to fall asleep too. 

-Narrator/No ones POV-

Soon the couple fell asleep under the hot sun. Hand in hand.

 

-Nichkhun POV-

I woke up too see a angel beside me. My lovely Yoona sleeping sound asleep. I still remember the day we met. 

-FLASHBACK-

~~~woosh flashback sound~~~

Kids surrounding a poor boy. Beating him an yelling "LOSER! NO ONE LIKES YOU"

The poor boy just cried. He knew he couldnt defend himself.

Suddenly a voice yelled "YAH PABOS! YOU WANNA DIE. LEAVE THE BOY ALONE OR U DIE." 

The kids stared at the voice who yelled at them. They suddenly laughed and yelled back "Yah you're just a GIRL" 

The girl punched the kids on the head and the kids ran off crying. 

The boy stared at her while the girl helped him up. They sat down and the girl brought out some Hello Kitty (hehe ^^) band aids.

The boy continued to stare at her. Then suddenly said "Kamsamida." The girl stood up and sat beside me and said "Your welcome. Those boys are wimps. Just punch them in the head and they'll run off crying. I'm Yoona." "Im Nichkhun" he replied. 

From that day they became friends and soon after a few years lovers.

-FLASHBACK ENDED-

~~~woosh more flashback sounds~~~

I smiled. "Saranghae Im Yoona. Saranghae. Haru haru ill be beside you. Ill never leave you. Saranghae." i said. I kissed her forehead and went back to sleep.

 

-Yoona POV- 

'Saranghae, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. Forever and ever. Forever and always.' I said in my head, mind, thoughts and in my heart. I cuddled beside him and we slept under the sun for hours.

 

-END OF CHAPTER 1 "Under the Sun"-

ANNYEO!!~~~ Hope you guys liked the VERY first chapter!!! :DD i worked quite hard on it even though it was very short. KHUNA MOMENT <3 i kept smiling when i was typing out the chapter. who cant resist a khuna moment? >< but will the happiness last? D: lets see ;) i have many ideas for the next chapter if u guys have any ideas..let me know in the comments below (haha i rhymed xD) and ill try to out some of your ideas and m ideas together!!! and let me know if u guys liked this chapter. ((: so anyways see you guys in the next chapter~~~ 

ANNYEO <3<3

--AOC