Omake Two

おまけ - Omake

Eunhae is real

 

 

Kyuhyun was smiling at the success of his solo, the song were smoothly even when he was feeling a bit ache at his throat since yesterday; Donghae pat his shoulder smiling and he returned the gesture, he was for search with his gaze the monkey if his life when the excited fans shout dramatically.

Kyuhyun turned his gaze to the cause and frowned when he saw Hyukjae kissing Siwon’s cheek. He just walked a step when Leeteuk popped out holding his wrist with a dimple fake smile while murmuring between teeth; calm down. Kyuhyun pretended to relax and walked to the other side of the stage, with a fuming glare.

Siwon tilted his head and searched with his eyes the source of some liking intend but found nothing, even so, he was feeling like his life was for end soon as he separated by meters from Hyukjae smiling silly.

The incident was forgotten, at least for the members but Kyuhyun, even so it was fading slowly when Hyukjae walked to him and tried to kiss him, he avoid the kiss smirking but very happy inside since it was his boyfriend the one that try to kiss him in stage.

But that happiness disappeared at the end of the concert when the squealing fans were screaming in his fangirl-mode:

“EunHae!!! Eunhae!!! EunHae!!!” and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, he was not so bothered even so, because Donghae and Eunhyuk were just talking with each other, his monkey smiling a bit awkward  and Donghae just a soft smile.

Everything was fine, or so Kyuhyun thought, because by the nothing Hyukjae holded Donghae waist, pressing the other’s body to him and smiling y to the fans that were double squealing for more, Kyuhyun face was a bit dark and his lips formed in a perfect line.

Leeteuk watched this and sighed, why this two were so stupid and childish sometimes? But he shook his head, better to act fast and do something to separate the EunHae before Kyuhyun would do a stupid act, so he went to the two friends and hold the microphone, with a smile.

“So, what we have here?” Leeteuk said in MC-mode and Eunhyuk watched him confused and Donghae too “But I’m sorry to tell you that this famous and lovely couple is….”

‘FAKE!!!! FAKE!!!!!!’ shouted Kyuhyun’s mind while smirking. Finally! after all this years, Leeteuk will announce EunHae is a fake couple.

But at the shouts of the hands, some in anxiety and some cheering more for the oh so well know couple, Hyukjae took the micro phone and showing his gums he said leisured.

“EunHae is real” Donghae just blushed while hiding his face in Hyukjae’s chest.

Leeteuk widened his eyes shocked for a second before smile nervous while watching Kyuhyun.

The maknae’s jaw dropped as he was glaring his monkey, and his now enemy for life; Donghae.

Kyuhyun was for walked to them when Siwon arrived first and hold the microphone and talk “Sorry ladies, EunHae is not real” and all the disappointed sighs were heard, then Siwon stared at the angry Kyuhyun and he gulped “Because Hae is mine” and then others squealings were heard.

The lights were off and the stage went empty, just Hyukjae gathering some things; gifts of the fans that throw to them and Kyuhyun with his jaw clenching.

 Kyuhyun walked and stood before his monkey, piercing him with his stare and the latter sighed, standing with the things on his hands.

“What’s up Kyu?” the named rolled his eyes annoyed, this monkey… how he dared to greet him like nothing after all the happenings before?

“So…” Kyuhyun trailed off with a low treating voice “EunHae is real?”

Hyukjae tilted his head confuse and lifted an eyebrow, then reality hit him and he smiled silly rolling his eyes, amused.

“Seriously Kyu?” and the named just glared at him, so Hyukjae tried to reach him, but was evaded by his offended boyfriend.

“Answer” commanded cold Kyuhyun and Hyukjae sighed, watching him for seconds before replied.

“Yeah, EunHae it’s real”

Okay, this was not the replied whished from Kyuhyun, so it is obviously that he was more than shocked, he felt betrayed and he made a face full of pain that made regret Hyukjae his words, so he walked to Kyuhyun and hugged him but the latter just push him away with almost tears on his eyes and an angry glare.

“Listen to me first” pronounced softly Hyukjae but Kyuhyun was already walking away, so Hyukjae grabbed him by the wrist, holding him thigh because Kyuhyun was fighting to break the grab.

“For the Game’s sacred sake!!! Listen to me Cho Kyuhyun!!!!!” and the latter kept quiet at the shout of Hyukjae but not sparing a single glance to him.

“If I said EunHae is real, it is” Hyukjae declared “but only in stage, because I’m Eunhyuk in stage, remember?” and Kyuhyun nodded a bit lost at the explication “but when I say KyHyuk is real then is not only in stage but in real life, because even the moment when I must to drop Eunhyuk’s name arrives; Hyukjae’s will remain” and Kyuhyun lifted his gaze at his boyfriend.

“So…” started Kyuhyun softly and slow while Hyukjae was looking at him with a lovely gaze and a smiling “are you really that stupid?” Hyukjae watched him shocked, he was expecting a glowing lovely gaze from Kyuhyun’s side not that kind of remark and he let go of the grip in Kyuhyun’s wrist.

“Wha—?” Kyuhyun smirked, so it was just for stage, yeah… even when he wants to kill Donghae sometimes for so much skin-ship, at least now he knows EunHae is not real, but when he saw the fuming monkey walking away from him, he just laugh a bit smirking more.

“I’m stupid for trying to explaining it to you” was Hyukjae murmuring, then Kyuhyun run to him, holding his waist and making him turn to him, lifting his chin with his index finger.

“I love you” and Hyukjae rolled his eyes pouting but Kyuhyun just kissed away the pout “and I know you love me” this time Hyukjae smiled murmuring; pabo.

 

 

 


So... KyuHyuk is real? and SiHae too? lol, sorry.

Thank's for reading ^^