Chapter 4

Unbelievable life

  When you wake up on the next morning you have the feeling that everithing have been just a dream .. 
  You go to the kitchen and whew he wasn't there .. All of a sudden someone hold your waist and you jump in surprise .. 

Jonghyun: Good morning! :)

You: [turned ready to slap him] Stop with that! I told you something!

Jonghyun: [grab your hand] .. and I! ;]]

At that moment someone knock on the front door [your salvation] and you go to check who is it

John: hey baby :*

You: hey :*

John: You didn't call me these days so I decide to check what's going on! :)

You: Hmm I...

Jonghyun: Who is it Alex?

  And Jonghyun came and wrap his hand around your shoulders ..

John: So .. these days you're having fun with him ha?

You: It's not true! [and hit the Jonghyun's hand]

John: At least you can call to tell that you have new one! 

You: Look, that is not true!

Jonghyun: Apparently you didn't deserve even a call!  ;]]

John: hmm .. and to you I promise that someday I'll gonna smash your face! [and he leave]

You: WAIT!

  Jonghyun pulled you in, locked the door and came in like nothing happens .. you followed him, hit his back and start to yell at him 

You: Who are you to talk like that to my boyfriend?! Who gave you the ing right to involve in my things!!!

Jonghyun: I just get rid you of a jerk!

You: I alone can decide who is good for me and who's not!!

Jonghyun: So I was made a little mistake then! :)

  Annoys you the calm way he talk .. 

You: I''m gonna call my mom to tell her everything you dare!!

Jonghyun: [stop, turns around and catch your shoulders] Ohh you won't!

You: Oh really?

  And you run to your room and grab your phone a moment later you was throw down on the bed, you look in the each other's eyes ..

You: And what you gonna do now?..

Jonghyun: Nothing! [get up from you and just go out with your phone]

  You follow him again and try to get back your phone ..

You: Get it back to me!!

Jonghyun: It will be in me for awhile :)

  He enter in him room and locked it .. you try to get inside but with no success .. After 30 minutes you remembered that have another key for this room .. when you finally unlock it came in and your eyeballs would pop from their orbits .. Jonghyun was there only with towel on his waist and watching you ..