Verbal Fight

Opposites Attract


The first half of the day was quickly coming to an end. The ring of the school bell echoed through the empty hallways; it wasn't long before those hallways were filled with students rushing out of their rooms. Some headed for the lockers, some to the cafeteria, the library and such.

Meanwhile, Jang SunMi was still in her seat, holding her books close to her chest and her eyes watching Kim Myungsoo's every move. "Yah, SunMi." Nam Woohyun jabbed her arm with a pen. "Whaaaaat?" She replied, eyes still glued to the Kingkas talking amongst themselves.

"Park Minhee is already waiting for you outside. Yaaah." Woohyun jabbed her again, this time harder. "Ow!" She rubbed her arm and hurried towards the door as the Kingkas were leaving the room.

A light, firm grip grabbed onto SunMi's arm, pulling her aside. "Unni!" Came Minhee's petite voice. "Whaaat? OMG Minhee I really need to get near Dongwoo oppa." She reasoned, stomping her foot in impatience.

"Lies. Noona just wants to get near Myungsoo hyung." Sungjong snickered as they walked down the hall to the cafeteria.

"Aish. I really want him to notice me." SunMi said, pouting as she filled her tray with food.

"He doesn't notice anyone unni. Remember the last time whe--AHH! OWW!" As Minhee was turning, Lee Sungyeol was running past and bumped on her tray, spilling the hot noodles over Minhee.

"Omo! I'm so sorry." Sungyeol bowed low a couple of times before wiping the noodles from Minhee's uniform.

"You." Minhee pushed Sungyeol's hand away and pointed a finger at him. "You should always look where you're going! Look at what you did! Do you think I have extra uniforms to spare? My mother ironed this twice before I wore it today! Do yo---oh!" Minhee's speech was interrupted with a slap.

"You ungrateful little brat! How dare you talk that way to Sungyeol oppa after he apologized? Don't you even know who he is?" It was Oh Hara, the leader and founder of the YS Kings fanclub. Yes, Ye Suel High has fanclubs dedicated to the three Kingkas: Kim HoWon or Hoya, Kim Myungsoo or L, and Lee Sungyeol.


Before Minhee or her friends could react, Hara raised her hand to give Minhee another slap but Sungyeol grabbed her wrist and held them tightly. "Why did you hit her? I thought I already talked to you about this. Don't hit girls, especially Minhee." He stressed Minhee's name and looked at a shocked Minhee holding up her hand to her now reddening cheek. "B-but oppa! She has no right to tell you those things. I was trying to protect our beloved Kingka." Hara faked out a sob.

Boy, she's a good at acting. Sungyeol gritted his teeth and let go of Hara's wrist. "You don't have to protect me, I could do it by myself. Besides, it was my fault. Minhee has the right to be mad at me."

"Sungyeol." Myungsoo's icy voice called out through the thickening crowd. "Let's go." Hoya added, motioning him to follow. Sungyeol waved them off and faced Minhee. "I'm very sorry Minhee-sshi." He bowed low and proceeded to take his blazer off, wrapping it around Minhee's shoulders. "Here. I'm sorry about your uniform." He bowed once more before disappearing with the rest of the Kingkas through the crowd.

As the crowd lessened and started minding their own business, SunMi came closer to Minhee, still carrying her tray. "Kyaaaaa!" She whispered a squeal on Minhee's ear making her wince in pain. "Yah unni not on my ear!" Minhee hissed, wrapping Sungyeol's blazer around her tighter and walked to an empty table.

"Oh. Em. Gee. You don't know how lucky you are!" SunMi spazzed, sitting herself beside Woohyun and put her tray down the table top. Woohyun rolled his eyes the same time Minhee did. "You crazy Kingka fan." They said in unison.

"What?" SunMi asked, with full of kimchi, giving them what-are-you-talking-about-I'm-innocent face. Woohyun and Minhee exchanged amused glances, ignoring her comment and continued eating.

"Park Minhee, you'll pay for the humiliation you let our leader suffer." A voice threatened. Turning around, they saw Oh Hara behind her two minions. Shin JiMae, the skinny, blonde, curly-haired girl, was the one who spoke; the other one was Han Aekyung, the shortest and the most aegyo filled personality of the three.

Woohyun stood up followed by SunMi. "You'd go through us before you get her." SunMi interjected, chewing the last bits of the kimchi.

"Eww. Go brush your teeth first Jang SunMi. The nerve of talking to us with that smelly, kimchi breath of yours." Aekyung pinched the end of her plastic nose with her dainty little fingers.

"At least my nose isn't fake!" SunMi started, hoping for a verbal fight. Aekyung stuck her tongue out in defeat. Butthurt ha-ha.

"At least the Kingka oppas notice us!" JiMae sputtered leaving SunMi speechless.

SunMi looked as if she was going to cry. "At least they have a cute friend like me!" Woohyun grinned, winking at Aekyung. "Oh shut up Woohyun. You're cute but you're not a Kingka."

"They notice you. But do they let you borrow their clothes or uniform?" Minhee interrupted, waving her arms in the sleeves of Sungyeol's blazer. Since Sungyeol's arms were longer than hers, Minhee looked very cute and small wearing his uniform.

"Well no---" JiMae answered honestly, recieving a glare from Hara. "We don't need to waste our time with these kind of people." Hara snottily remarked, with the click of her heels JiMae and Aekyung followed her out of the cafeteria.

"Minhee 1, es 0." SunMi grinned. "Oh, add Woohyun, Sungjong and me there."

"Yay high five!" Sungjong cried, raising his hand up, waiting for his elders to do the same. "HIGH FIVE!" The four said in unison.

---just want to be a cliffhanger. I kid. I got lost track of time so I'll continue this tomorrow. I knew you guys were waiting for an update so here's an update! This is just the first part. Tell me what you guys think so far. Wait for part 2 tomorrow okay? :3 ♥

8:11PM

---FINALLY! Okay, I'm sorry I got delayed. My time management isn't too good and my schedule changes every so often. Sorry for being a day late and a cliffhanger. BWAHAHAHA I enjoyed your comments so please don't hesitate to throw in more. :3 ♥

P.S. Changed my font color. :P

5:05PM