So here it is. I think it's lame -.-

The crazy meeting of two bedobears.

’crack’ some footsteps. ’bam’ „Hooo shiit!“ a hurtful whisper. If you would turn your head towards the sound, you could see a girl with medium light brown hair, massaging her leg. Of course.. It was ~~~~~~~. She pushed herself straight, inhaled and shook her head a little, then continued her ’quiet’ walk into the kitchen.
„Whooa...“ She voiced out, when she saw what was happening. A guy. Was. Sitting. At the table. EATING. HER. CHERRY TOMATOES.
„Hello there.. Who are you?“ He asked.

„Who are you?“ ~~~~~~~ asked back, while leaning against the door frame.

„I asked first.“

„I’m a girl.“

„I’m younger than you.“

„How do you know it?“

„Because I’m young.“

„Well you look old.“

„Hey, that wasn’t nice.“

„Are you kidding me?“
„No.“

„You sure?“

„Yes.“

„You really sure?“

„yes.“

„REALLY, REALLY SURE?“

„YES!!“

„WHAT’S YOUR NAME??“

„ZELO!!!“

„Good boy.“ ~~~~~~~ smirked.

„... YAAAAH!! You tricked me!“

„I think you were right.“

„About what?“

„That you’re a kiddo.“

„I didn’t say I’m a kiddo.“

„What if I say that I’m 10.. Then your like what.. five?“

„... NO! You said I look older that you.“

„I just said you look old. Old for kid who’s 5.“

„I’m 15 not five!“

„HAHAHA!!“ 
His face went long.

„WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING IT?“

„Because you’re a kiddo. I can troll with kiddos.“

„I’m not a kiddo!“

„So.. Why is the kiddo here?“

„Why is the ahjumma here?“

„Whaa.. Where did you see an ahjumma? Did one break into the house?“

„Just go look into a mirror.“

„HEEY!! Respect elders. You don’t want this ahjumma to hug you to death, right?“ ~~~~~~~ smirked.

„Why would such an ugly ahjumma do that?“

„Well the ugly ahjumma might be a bedobear.“

„YUK! You ugly bedobear ahjumma, if you ever touch me, I will call my bedobear ahjusshi so he could bedobear you to death!“

„I’d like to see that!“

„Then you can do it in front of the mirror.“

„But the bedobear grandkid is here, eating cheery tomatoes.“

„Don’t mind the grandkid bedobear doing it.“

„Yes I will. He should give them to his bedobear ahjumma, so she can eat them before she is bedobeared to death.“

„NO WAY will the little bedobear do that.“

„The kiddo bedobear won’t listen to his bedobear ahjumma, huh?“

„No, the kiddo bedobear is rebel. And hungry.“ ~~~~~~~ stepped closer to him.

„What if the Bedobear ahjumma will start bedobearing the bedobear kiddo?“

„Bedobear ajusshi will protect the bedobear kiddo.“

„Bedobear ahjusshi isn’t here to do that. So will the bedobear ahjumma have her tomatoes, or she will have to do this the hard way?“

„The bedobear kiddo won’t give any tomatoes to anyone.“

„Then the bedobear ahjumma will do her work!“ She started to run towards him. He quickly jumped up and ran away from her to the living room, the box of cherry tomatoes in his hands.

„Come here you kiddo!“

„No way ahjumma.“ The two of them ran around the house for 7 minutes when the little bedobear kiddo ran into a dead end. His eyes widened and he started to stuff his mouth with the little tomatoes. When the bedoahjumma saw it, her eyes widened too and her feet brought her in front of him. He held the box up and continued his ’eating’. ~~~~~~~ jumped, but nothing. Then she had an idea. A bad idea. She started tickling him. He brought his hand down to cover his mouth, but it wasn’t helping anything. On the next second they froze totally, both looked down. They were covered in the orange-reddish substance what just a second ago was in the kiddos mouth. They raised their heads and locked their eyes, a smile creeping  onto their face.

„BHAAHAHAHH!!“ Both bursted out laughing. I don’t know how long, maybe only a minute, but after that time, ~~~~~~~ was on her knees, one hand on her stomack, the other hitting against the wall repeatedly where her face was resting. Well, it wasn’t that bad. Zelo was on the ground, rolling around while tears streamed down his face, sometimes beating the poor floor also.

„You- you- HAHAHAHAAA!!!“ Zelo tried. And that was it. ~~~~~~~’s happy tears found their way out of her eyes also.
2 minutes, 3 minutes.. No. 6 minutes already. They couldn’t stop.

„B-bedo hahaha. B-b-bears!“ Zelo squeaked out to the girl who was now looking like dead. Only shacking. From laughter. Well that made her rolling around again. I swear. There was more tears than that orange-reddish substance on the floor.

„What-the-hell-is-happening...“ That didn’t even sound like a question, but the sight of the two was just.. weird. JongJin just looked at the two mouth agape, but it soon turned to a smile, followed by some giggles.

Who wouldn’t laugh when you see two people on the ground, laughing like there is no end.

„What happened? Why are you laughing??“ he laughed himself.

„He-hahaha.. He spit-Hahaha.. Pee. Haha I need to-hahaa-pee.“

„Spit whaaat??“ He couldn’t stop it either.

„Bedobears-hahaha“ The taller, but younger said the ’bedobears’ really fastly, bringing out lots of new laugh.

„Bedobears!?! Hahaha!“ Jongjin laughed.

„Bedobears.“ He repeated breathless, then rolling around again tears streaming down his face, stomack cramped.

„Hahaa, I better go. You guys have calm down.“ JongJin laughed and went away.
Zelo and ~~~~~~~ locked gazes, the girl breathlessly pointing towards the space where Jongjin just stood, suffering from laughing cramps, but stopping the laugh seems impossible.
Zelo gripped his stomack tighter, like he could do it anymore, and nodded, trying to wipe his tears at the same time.
Jongjin opened the fridge a large smile spread across his face. *These two* he chukled.