A bond that will last forever

A new friend for Yongguk [ONESHOT]

Bang Yong Guk was sitting in his living room watching one of his war movies when the doorbell rang. Lazily, he got up and went to the door and saw it was just one of those door to door sales people. He sent them on their way and rushed back to the living room to continue watching his war movie when he saw a little kitten parked on his sofa. He looked around the room wondering how it got in and realised that the door was open a little while earlier so it must have come in that way. Either that or a window was open. He shrugged it off and placed the kitten on his lap. As the film went on he noticed how much he really liked the kitten’s company and so took it around with him around the town. Sometimes he would take it with him to the hip hop club so it could see him before.
“Yo Yongguk, where did this cat come from?” some of the other rappers would ask him. “It’s mine”, he replied. As well as the kitten being a friendly companion to him, it also helped him to meet girls, although it seemed that the girls were more interested in the kitten than him.

One day, while Yongguk was taking a nap upstairs, Himchan was out taking the trash and noticed the kitten.
“Hey there little guy are you lost?” He asked the kitten who only mewled in response. “Maybe I’ll take you to an animal shelter where good people can take care of you.” He added. At this the kitten lay down on the ground lazily.
“Hmm. I’ll take you there as soon as I’ve finished taking out the trash okay?” Himchan asked the kitten as he took the last of the trash out. Once Yongguk woke up, which was approximately an hour later, the kitten was nowhere to be found and at this he panicked. He ran around the house wondering just where his kitten could be.
He tried calling for it, but no answer came from his feline friend. “Little kitty where are you buddy?” he cooed, attempting to communicate with it.
Himchan appeared and saw that Yongguk was down on all fours under the table. “Yah Yongguk what are you doing?!” He yelled, making Yongguk hit his head on the table’s edge.
“Himchan, what have I told you about sneaking up on people?!” He yelled back, clutching his head in pain. “Anyway I’m looking for my kitten. Have you seen it?” he asked, looking behind the sofa.
“A small grey kitten with stripy fur? Yes, exactly. Do you know where it is? I might have took it to the animal shelter”, Himchan sheepishly replied, making Yongguk’s face turn red with anger and caused him to say with clenched teeth “You did what?! I thought it was lost and that it needed a good home with people who can look after it.” He said as he took a step back from an obviously angry Yongguk. “You bring that kitten back to me and you will bring it NOW!!!” He yelled startling Himchan to the point of fear. “Yes sir!” Himchan replied as he sped off in the direction of the animal shelter. Half an hour later, he returned with the kitten in his arms. “Aww I’m so glad to see you you little cute kitty. Yes I am, yes I am”, Yongguk cooed at the little ball of fur. “Did the stupid Himchan take you away from me? Yes he did, yes he did. Well don’t worry little one, I won’t let anyone take you from me ever again”, he continued, making the little kitten smile in delight. “Well if that is all, then I will be off”, Himchan said, breaking the moment Yongguk had with the kitten, instantly getting a glare from the older.

Yongguk had decided the kitten’s name would be General Whiskers and so they had spent the rest of their moments together watching war movies. The End.

 

That’s all folks.

An original InfiniteB2stly storyline :D