Chapter VI- Something Happened Between Me And HIM?!

Annyeonghaseyo! I am BoyFriend Minwoo's Wife! [SEQUEL] [H]

 

I waked up on the fluffiest bed ever. My body is covered with a black thick blanket. I feel really tired, I don't remember what happened last night. I am lying, beside Minwoo. COVERED?! TIRED?! LYING BESIDE MINWOO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

 

" Aaahhhh!!! " I screamed because of shockness.

Minwoo was awake because of my loud scream.

" Hey! What's the problem? " He asked me.

 

" What happened last night? " I asked him.

 

" Didn't you remember? I enjoyed last night! " He smirked.

 

I screamed because of shockness! My ity was ripped just because of my BOYFRIEND! HOWMAYGOD! What am I going to do? Eottohke?! Eottohke?!

I just hugged Minwoo. I cried at his shoulders.

 

" Why? " He asked me.

 

" I am scared. " I cried.

 

" Don't worry. I am going to be the father if you will be pregnant. " 

I felt really not alone by hearing that sentence on him. But, what am I going to tell to our CEO? To Sistar? To BoyFriend? To other groups? And to fans?

 

" Yeobo. What are we going to tell to the fans? " I asked him.

 

" Bora, don't worry. Sistar and BoyFriend also CEO know this. " He wipe the tears on my face.

 

" What do you mean? " I asked him shockedly.

 

" CEO saw us. While BoyFriend come to visit me and they also saw me. While Sistar is about to take you home but they saw us too. But instead of getting mad, they blushed. And they said, " It's a true love. " " He smiled at me.

 

" But how are the fans and press? " 

 

" I-I- I don't know. " 

" But Bora, don't worry. I am going to take my responsibility. I am ready to show to the media and fans how I love you so much! " He smiled at me.

 

I feel happy. I have my responsible boyfriend, I mean husband. Were not married, but we believe that we love each other. Being Minwoo's wife is hard, but it's happy. 

Because, I know that, I have my loving and caring husband. I will love him always.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________