Chapter 1

That XX *ONESHOT*

Ji Yong's POV

Dara what do you see in him?

I asked myself over and over again.

*Flashback, 1 week earlier*

"Dara-ong...I have something to tell you..." I said.

"Oh..keke Ji Yongie tell me!" Dara said and smiled that heart-melting smile.

" Can you go ou-" I started.

"Dara!!" Taeyang yelled from afar.

"Oh..its Taeyang oppa!" Dara said excitely and ran over to Taeyang.

Ugg.Taeyang just has to show up at this moment huh?

"Wussup Ji Yong!" Taeyang said and slapped me on the back..a hard one.

"Oh..Dara...can you be my girlfriend?" Taeyang asked Dara.

"*gasp*..Jincha?!...Ok sure Taeyang oppa!!" Dara said and hugged Taeyang.

"But Dara I-" I started but Taeyang pulled Dara away and they left.

"-I was gonna asked you out..." I ended.

Why Taeyang? Whats so good about him?

Dara-ong that guy was suppose to be me! Not him! Dara...

*End of Flashback*

Now here I am in my lonley mansion.

I have everything a girl loves,the looks,personality,the wealth and my charm,but Dara loves Taeyang,seriously I don't understand whats so good about that mother fuker.

It has been a week since they started dating.

 I decided to take a walk.

It was a sunny day. I decided to stop by an Ice Cream shop and get my favorite,which was also Dara's favorite a well,thats how we met.

*Flashback-1 year ago*

I went to the the Ice cream  store,I ordered chocolate,valina and strawberry mix with chocolate chips on top.

"Me too!' a girl said.

"Whoa...and i thought i was the only one that liked this type of mix up." I said gaping at her.

"OMG me too!" she agreed.

"Wanna sit together?" she asked.

"Um..sure." I said and we waited for our snack.

We chose a table near the window.

"Im Sandara Park,call me Dara." she introduced.

"im,uh..kwon Ji Yong,call me Ji Yong,GD,Gdragon...or whatever..." I said.

"Oh..ok..then can I call you Ji Yongie?" Dara asked.

"Uh...sure..." I said and started eating my fabulous ice cream.

We talked about many things...mostly what we have in common. e traded numbers and we talked on the phone many times,this is when I started to fall for her. But I guess she only took me as a brother.

Then Taeyang showed up. dara hung out with taeyang more and more..and i guess..she fell for him.

 *End of Flashback*

I ordered and waited,then out of the corneer of my eye i saw Taeyang and this girl,I think it was Dara.

They were making out!But

But as I took a closer look,the girl looked NOTHING like Dara. But the guy...its definatly Taeyang.

I called Dara.

"Yeobusayo?" Dara answered.

"Dara..I need to tell you something.." I said and glanced at Taeyang's table.

"oh..what?" she asked.

"Taeyang is..makingoutwitharandomgirlbehindyourback." I said in a breath.

"Um...your joking..and your joke instn' funny at all!" she said and ended the call.

Dara....you fell for a player..I don't want you to come crying to me when he breaks you up.

I finished my snakc and left,not wanting to see what they would do next.

Dara's POV

What Ji Yong said cannot be true..Taeyang loves ME!

Taeyang said so him self..he is even wearing the ring that I bought him.

So...why is Ji Yong saying this?

Im waiting..I need to ask Bae him self

.....................

I was drifting off to sleep until i heard the door open and then close.

"Dara baby?" I hear Taeyang's voice.

I jump up and run to him.

I gave him a quick kiss and hugged him.

"ya..where have you been?" I asked and held his hand.

Thats werid,I don't feel the ring there.. I thought and gave a quick glance at his hands,Taeyang didn't notice.

"Oh..um I got some bisiness to finish" he said and left to the bedroom.

He shut the door and he was talking.

I pressed my ears against the door and listened.

"Sohee baby.." Taeyang said into the phone.

Sohee...? baby..?

" I miss you so much ever since this afternoon...." he said and chuckled.

This after noon?

"Lets get a bed next time..and then rock the bed..arraso?" he asked.

Rock the bed..?

"OK goodnight." Taeyang said and started for the door.

I was quick enough to hid in the bathroom near the bedroom.

"Dara are you in the bathroom?" Taeyang asked.

"Y-yeah." I said.

"Ok...im just gonna go out a bit for some fesh air..get to sleep ok?" Taeyang asked and headed for the door,not even waiting for my reply.

"He is...cheating on me? Ji Yong is right...." I said to myself and got out of the bathroom.

I climbed into bed and cried myself to sleep.

                                                      The End

----------------------------------o0o----------------------------------o0o-------------------------o0o-------------------------------

So..was this good?Does it match the song?

Keke...

Comment and Suscribe!

Thanks!

~Authornim =^_^=