AFTER MATH!!! oooohhh..

ASAP ROCKS DAVAO, an AFTERMATH

"Thank you for staying with us Davaoenos!!! See you all next week!" Gary V. loudly thanked the audience.

Everyone headed into their respective tents, Kim went down first, followed by Maja, so on and so forth.

"Mah friend? Emote galore? Baket?" Maja asked jokingly.

"Wala naku, baka pagod lang ako"

"Sus etchingin daw ba ko hmmm, parang alam ko na."

Maja saw Gerald coming and she insisted to leave the two for she is smelling something not good going on between them.

"Iwan ko muna kayo mah fren huh?!"

 

Gerald sat beside Kim while she is playing on her Ipad, after minutes of ignoring him. Gerald finally noticed that there is something wrong.

"Bat tahimik ka? Masama na pakiramdam mo noh?! Sabi ko kasi sayo wag mo aalisin yung raincoat kanina eh." He anxiously asked while running his hands along her head.

Kim did not answer. But Gerald knew her better than anybody else, he pulled the chair and put it in front of her, he lingers her face while saying "Nag seselos na naman yata ang baby ko."

Kim still ignores him, feeling a bit of impatience, Gerald with all his force, lifted Kim up to the dresser, facing each other, he tries to explain again and again and again that he had to do it for work, Kim's face frowns like a baby girl deprived from a sweet treat. She finally speaks, "Eh kasi naman kung makatitig ka parang nakalimutan mong nandito din ako sa Davao!!"

With a little amount of laughter, Gerald answered. "Paano naman mangyayari yun eh ikaw ang nasa isip ko habang kumakanta kami"

"Ewan ko sayo, kunwari ka pa jan! Buti na nga lang may hawak kang payong eh, kundi baka kung saan pa dumapo yang kamay mo." Kim said crossing her arms toward her chest.

Gerald pulled her arms making it anchor to his neck and said. "Baby.. Ilang beses ko ba dapat ipaliwanag sayo yung mga ginagawa at gagawin ko para sa work, akala ko nagkaintindihan na tayo dun, alam mo namang ikaw lang laman nito." And he placed Kim's hands into his chest.

Kim felt satisfied by the way Gerald made it up to her so she embraced him like a child missing her dad. She kissed his forehead while he asks for more. "Pakiss naman."

"Ayaw, dami tao eh. baka bigla pumasok." She replied.

"Hindi yan isa lang naman eh please, namiss kasi kita eh, hindi mo yata ako namiss eh. He frowns.

"Ay nag inarte pa."

She cupped his face, and kissed him rapidly but passionately. After it, Gerald carried her down the table, Kim went out with a smile as he taps her naughtily.