Meeting

Our fate

" Jonghyun! Yah! Jonghyun! Wake up!" Taeyeon shouted at the top of her lungs as she screamed at her cousin to wake up. "Aishh.. he can be such a pig sometimes." she mumbled to herself.

" Urghhh 5 more minutes Taeyeon ah~" 

" NO WAY! If you don't wake up NOW ...." 

" FINE FINE FINE!" Jonghyun knew that if he doesn't wake up, Taeyeon's gonna start crying like a baby and call her boyfriend, Choi Minho here, to help wake Jonghyun up. And he doesnt want that.

Taeyeon laughed and skipped out of the room and into the kitchen, greeting her aunt cutely. Taeyeon has been living with her cousin, Jonghyun ever since she was borned. Well, because her mother passed away and her father, well. Let's just ignore her father. She was treated like a sister and a daughter in the family. And she felt warm there. 

Well, as for Jonghyun, he had the looks. The awesome looks. But... he doesnt go for any girls and just bang them or something. He's not like what his looks tell you. He's different. Different in a way that ... many girls drool and wants him so badly. And even created a fanpage of him. He hasnt been in love, and his excuse? All girls are not up to standards. And that's what made his mom matchmake him with a girl, Gwiboon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonghyun got out of bed, and pulled on a white tee and black pants since he isnt going anywhere today. (http://i55.tinypic.com/1zqviuu.png) He got out of the toilet and went to the kitchen. Kissed his mother on the cheek and sat down, opposite Taeyeon.

"Taeyeonnie where's Minho-ahh~?" he joked.

Taeyeon glared at Jonghyun and smacked him on the arm. A sly smirk slowly creeping up on her face. 

" Jonghyun ahh~ Where's your new blind date ahhh~"

Jonghyun looked up from his plate of breakfast (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk-mg9ld9wGtbutZBdcdJ4_S7lZtsWydscYJrFtKL9FtN2pC-q). And shot his mother a glare.

" What?"

" DID YOU JUST MATCHMAKE ME WITH ANOTHER. OMG!?"

" Well, hey sweetie. How old are you!? 20 and how many girlfriends have you got? NONE. So darling~ I'm just helping you out alright. Plus, if you really dont like her, i can introduce her to Jinki~"

" OH MOM. JUST INTRODUCE HER TO JIN-" " RING DING DONG!"

And sadly, he was cut off by the door. His mother wiped her wet hands on her apron and dashed to get the door while Taeyeon tried to look over Jonghyun's shoulder. Looking at who could be at the door. Jonghyun sighed and continued with his food . Well maybe.. just maybe.. before the girl comes, i could sneak out and look for Minho~

" AHHHHHH~ GWIBOON AHHHH!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!? " He heard Taeyeon scream. Taeyeon practically jumped off her chair and sprinted towards the door. Jonghyun raised a brow and turned back. He could not see the girl's face. Why? Because it was blocked by Taeyeon's big, messy and bombasstic hair. Sometimes he wonder why in the world out of so many girls would Minho fall in love with her cousin. He scoffed at how childish they were until ...

" Annyeong Gwiboon ah~ I see your mom have left. Take a seat in the kitchen with us. Im glad you know Taeyeon. You'll be matchmade with her cousin, Jonghyun"

Jonghyun stood up but was pushed down to sit on the chair again. He heard Taeyeon squeal and he rolled his eyes. Not again~

Jonghyun POV:

Why is it that i must be matchmaked ? -.- Im.. 20 and what? My mother chooses my future wife and whatever? Pshh. she must be kidding. No matter how to girl looks like, im so not going to fall in love with her. I mean, theres no such thing as love at first sight. Psh. and what do my mother think? Everytime she matchmake me and some weird girl, that girl stays over at my place. Crap. And the last time, it was Jessica. So freaking damn. She's such a (A/N : Sorry jessica fans. ) And this once, there's this Shin sekyung girl who is so overly dramatic. -.- ( A/N : Sorry sekyung fans) 

I looked up from my plate of super nice food to take a good look of the girl. She had long and straight hair, that's dark brown in colour. And well, she wore a white tee with a cat picture printed on it and a orange sweater over it. And grey shorts. Ahhh, she has those cute lips and feline eyes. Porcelain skin and high cheekbones. ONE HOT MOMMA! Dang. what are you thinking, Jonghyun? -.- There's no love at first sight. It must be craziness getting over me. But hell yes, she is hot. And well, she doesnt look tish and y at all. I wonder if she has nice voice.

 

Gwiboon POV:

Taeyeon pulled me to the kitchen with her and i stood infront of the whom i think is Jonghyun guy. He wore a white tee - Whoo! Same as me! And black pants. He has brown hair and is kinda a little taller than me. Ohhh his arms are muscular~ I like. (: Gosh. He has those puppy dog eyes that. Dang. He's hot and cute at the same time. WTH. I bet only he can pull off such a look. Oh wait, Kim Gwiboon. What are you thinking? You're crazy. there's no love at first sight nonsense. OKAY.

So.. the reason why im dragged here is because, yeah. I cant seem to find the perfect guy for myself and so my mother thinks she can do it so she did it. Yep. That's why im standing here. Waiting for a not-so-awkward reaction.