day 1 -Arrival-

The Midget's journey through south Korea

she steps into the airport and looks around flusterdly. with her lack of height, she can't even see through the crowd to know where she is and where she's going.

Calm down Danny....this is not as bad as it seems, you're just in a different country. it's not a big deal. they just happen to have a different language, and different writtings...

Danny stared at the squigly lines in the information board with arrows pointing in different direction.

What am I kidding? this is bad. this is really bad.

She sits down on a beanch and takes a deep breath.

When this is all over, I'm gonna kill her! But only after some serious scratching and slapping sessions. And after I pulled out all her hair. And after I burn her Super Junior posters. Right after I steal her Shinee album. And after I mutilate her life size Donghae mannequin. And of course after I rip her Jonghyun autographed picture. And also after I copied her homework...

Danny shudders as she remembered what her math teacher could do. Copying her homework is definately the most important thing on the list.

She noticed a folded piece of paper sticking out of her backpack. She frowns at it thinking it's exactly what Leena would do; Tell her bestfriend that she has arranged  a vacation to Bali, then drugged her bestfriend on the airport, then as her bestfriend started to lose consciousness, she happily leads her to a random plane and left her there. Oh and then of course, Leena will leave a note on a piece of paper to explain everything.

Danny open the folded  piece of paper and read the note.

To My Dearest Danielle

Remember the time when we have our bet? well I remember it very clearly indeed. We were sitting in your room and I was telling you about my interesting love life and how I decided that Jonghyun will be my brand new bias (note: Donghae is still my hubby though XD). And you just haaad to mention that Jonghyun is shorter than me. :'( the memory still hurts... anyway I also remember me saying that you're probably shorter than Jonghyun. and then you horifyingly dissagree. you see that's how the bet starts. You said you'll prove that you're not shorter than Jonghyun, If I fly you all the way to south Korea. and guess what Danny.... I just did :D. 

As I am such a wonderful friend I've arrange your 2 weeks visa and also a sudden increase in your credit card. and you have to figure out everything else yourself :). naah jokes, I'm not that cruel I'll give you an address you can start with and the contact number to South Korean police XD. have fun love... XD

your very very very best friend

Leena

Ps: GET ME AN AUTOGRAPHED POSTER OF DONGHAE! PLEASE I WANT NEED IT DESPERATELY DX

On the very bottom of the page there is something that looks like an address to a hotel and a contact number. Danny smiles weekly and cursed her own big mouth. She sadly look around. the crowd is getting thinner and she can finally see the the exit. on the right side of the doorframe she spots a bright sign written in english: 

WELCOME TO SEOUL

 

 


Author's note:

screw the 15 chapter!! I'm gonna make more.

and please excuse the awkward spacing. I'll try to fix that later.