final

you said that you'll marry me if you could see the world

 

">

 click and listen to it while reading

 

There was a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind.
She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend myungsoo. myungsoo was always there for her.
She told myungsoo, 'If I could only see the world, I will marry you myungsoo.'

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to for you. When the bandages came off, you was able to see everything, including your boyfriend.

myungsoo asked you, 'Now that you can see...the world, will you marry me?'
You looked at myungsoo and saw that he was blind. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked you. You hadn't expected that. The thought of looking at them the rest of your life led you to refuse to marry myungsoo.

Myungsoo left in tears. Days later myungsoo wrote a note to you saying:
'Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they were yours, they were mine too.'

After you are done reading  myungsoo's note you started to cry " what have i done...why did he give me his eye. "

~ 1 hour later ~

RING RING RING

you: hello.

doctor: hi are you miss [your name] Kim myungsoo's girlfriend.

you: yes i am.

doctor: myungsoo is at the hospital now after crossing the street and..

you dropped your phone after hearing that so you harried to the hospital.

~ 2 minute later ~

After you got there and wait if that have any other news about myungsoo. Soon a doctor came out of the room.

You standup and wait for the doctor to answer.

doctor: I'm sorry we couldn't help him on time.

the doctor give you a note and a ring that is from myungsoo.

doctor: this is from myungsoo he told us to give it to you early.

As they took myungsoo out of the room in the hospital this was a white blanket that covers his body and face.

you was shock that he is gone forever and that you would never hear his voice or see him again.

you: why...why does my life have to be like this...(* crying hard *)

you took out the note and the ring that myungsoo wrote to you and it say's :

Dear _____-ah

I'd donated my eye's for you so you could see the world and how it looks like.

Do you still remember what you said to me. You said that if you were able to see the world you would marry me. So i deiced to donated my eye's for you and let you see the world and how i look like did you forget that. It's okay if you don't remember it, I'll just pretend to not know it or remember it too. ____-ah I'm not mad at you but i hope you find a guy that matches you more then me. I hope to love you in the next life ______-ah.

I LOVE YOU

________________________________________________________________________________________________

so what do yall think of myungsoo oneshoot fanfic. oh yeah i don't really have time to write fic because of school is hard these days :( but i'll try to write more ficif i have time :). i try to make it sad but did it work i think i failed did i :( i'll try my best to make a fic that well make you cry :)