Confession 3 : “Heartbreaker!"

♥Love Confession♥

I'm really sorry for the late update.. Mianhae.. T_T

I have added the other cast of the story ^_^

and...

Happy Birthday Taengoo~!^o^♥♥♥♥♥

Confession 3 : “Heartbreaker!"

♠Yoona’s P.O.V.♠Yoona’s P.O.V.♠Yoona’s P.O.V.♠

I went in the Lotte World since it is my last day here in South Korea. I want my last day here  to be happy and memorable with my childhood friend Teukie.I called him in my cellphone.

In the Phone

Yoona: Yoboseyo.. Teukie

Leeteuk: Yoboseyo? Are you Yoona-ah?

Yoona: Of course I’m Yoona

Leeteuk: *laughs* Okay okay. Why did you call?

Yoona: Uhhmm…well… Wanna go in the Lotte World?

Leeteuk: Yeah! Of course I like

Yoona: I’ll wait for you ^o^

Leeteuk: Arasso… I’ll be there soon. Just wait

Yoona: Okay, bye Teukie! See yah~!

Leeteuk: Bye Yoong~ *hungs up the phone*

I hung up the phone and sat on the chair.Hope he will not be shocked when I tell him that I will leave South Korea tomorrow…

[END OF POV]

 

♦Leeteuk’s P.O.V. ♦Leeteuk’s P.O.V. ♦Leeteuk’s P.O.V. ♦Leeteuk’s P.O.V. ♦Leeteuk’s P.O.V. ♦

Yeah~! Yoona and I will go to the Lotte World!! But I wonder what’s in her mind why she wants to go there?.. Is this an important day to her?...

I hurriedly went in the Lotte World … Wew.. I’m here.. I saw a cute girl waiting while sitting on the chair.. I went outside the car.

3 [800x600].jpg

“Yoong~! I’m here!!” I yelled while waving my hands.

“Teukie Teukie!! You’ve came!!” She said cutely while going in front of me.

“Of course I’ll come!” I said happily.

“Tsk...Anyway, Teukie what do you want to ride?” she asked

“Uhhmm.. anywhere you like..” I said

“Teukie~! Want to ride there!!” She said excitedly pointing on the Roller coaster.

“WHAT!!” I was shocked on what she said.

“S-Sorry..I almost forgot you hate to ride roller coaster… Mianhae..” She said disappointedly and pouted.

“I-It’s okay… If you really like to ride that horrible thing…”

“Really?! Thanks Teukie~!” She said and grabbed my hands.

After the long time we wait. We’re the one who will ride THIS HORRIBLE THING!!

 

9 [800x600].jpg

We rode the roler coaster.. I was really trembling and almost died in that ride. Yoona  is just enjoying the ride… Ommo she’s not afraid.. I’m really such a jerk….

 

We almost rode all the ride… and I hate all the rides.. I hate heights!!(>.<) But It’s okay.. I’m with Yoona…^o^

I looked around…WoAHH!!! I’ts already NIGHT!!! O_O;

“Teukie!! Isn’t that enjoying?!?” she asked.

“Enjoying!! I almost vomit!!” I said

“Hehehe…” she said and smirked “What do you want to ride?..”

“ME!! YEEYY!!It’s my turn!! Let’s ride the carousel!!” I said happily

“Okay... You're very childish...” She said. I grabbed her hands and we rode the carousel…

japkor11_49[1].jpg

*it’s already night so we are the only one riding the carousel*

 

I don’t want to waste this time… I want to confess my fellings to her… I love her since we are kids…

OKAY TEUKIE~! FIGHTING!! 

“Yoona..”

“Why?”

“uhhmmm”

What?”

“I-I" wahh.. I’m shy to tell her that I love her…

“Teukie.. We know each other since we are kids.. Don’t be shy oppa.. Just say what you want to say..” She said and smiled.

“I-I… I love you Yoona!!” I said bravely  “I love you since we’re kids… If you’d like.. Would you be my girlfriend?”

It feels like the times stopped.. My heart beat faster… Will she say 'YES'?

“T-Teukie.. I-I’m sorry…I’m really sorry… Can we just be friends?...” she said. It feels like my heart broke into pieces…

“B-But Yoona..”

“I-Im sorry Teukie..”

The carousel stops. Yoona ran away and cried. I stopped her and grabbed her hand.

“I-it’s okay to me..” I said and wiped her tears.

“R-really?.. You’re not mad at me..” She said and cried on my chest.

“Please don’t cry… “I said softly and smiled at her even the pain is still there…

“I’m really sorry.. I really don’t want to hurt you..” She ran away and yelled “ TEUKIE OPPA… MY PRECIOUS CHINGU… bye..”

I watched her running until she fades away…

I was left behind crying alone.. I went to our house and went to my room.. I was crying alone to my room that night…

[END OF P.O.V.]

 

♠Yoona’s P.O.V.♠Yoona’s P.O.V.♠Yoona’s P.O.V.♠

I was shocked on what he say.. I don’t really know what to do on that moment..

I ran away and yelled. yelled “ TEUKIE OPPA… MY PRECIOUS CHINGU… bye..” I think that is the last good bye I will say to him… I forgot to tell him that I will leave tomorrow…

I rode a bus. I was looking in the window.

I really love you Teukie.. but I and my family will leave tomorrow.. I will study abroad... If I accept his love he will be sad If I leave him alone…It’s much better that I ended our connection now.. Atleast he will accept easily that I will leave him… I hope he wiil finds his true love.. Someone who is kind and will love him no matter what…

“I love you too Teukie…” I whisper… The words that I want to say to him….

=======THE NIGHT ENDED WITH BOTH OF THEM CRYING…========

 

Chocolate_love's Note:T^T♣

poor Yoona and Teuk T^T... I think they are not the one for each other...  Hope they find their true love... I hope so...

 

Okay... Chapter 3 already done~! Hope you like it.. even Taengoo is not  there... Mianhae..

Please leave a comment...

Comments and Suggestions are LOVED

Kamsahamnida...

 

Saenggil chukkahamnida dorky leader Taeyeon~!(Mar. 9)♥♥♥

♥FYI CORNER♥

LOTTE WORLD

  2 [800x600].jpg

Lotte World is a major recreation complex in SeoulSouth Korea. It consists of the world's largest indoor theme park (a Guinness World Record) which is open all year around, an outdoor amusement park called "Magic Island", an artificial island inside a lake linked by monorailshopping malls, a luxuryhotel, a Korean folk museum, sports facilities, and movie theaters all in one place.

Opened on July 12, 1989, Lotte World receives over 8 million visitors each year and is considered along with Tokyo Disney Resort as one of the world-class theme parks in Asia.

Lotte World can be easily accessed from Jamsil Station, on Line 2 and Line 8 of the Seoul Subway. Located near the park is Seok-Chon Lake.

japkor11_49[1].jpg

 Lotte World was one of several locations used for filming the Korean drama Stairway to Heaven.