Chapter One : I'm Yours

My Past Love

Your POV

 

"Aigoo, we're not in the same class." i said feeling down to Myungsoo. "I heard the people that are the same class since middle school will not be in the same class in high school, but there's only some that still in the same class though." Myungsoo explained to me. "I was hoping that i will be in the same class with you." i sighed. "But, we still can go home together, don't we?" Myungsoo smiled cheering me up. I, Kim Jiyoon, from now on, i'm starting my life as a high school student will begin. Kim Myungsoo, also a high school student starting today and he is my first boyfriend... But for him.. I'm his second girlfriend.. I stared at his stunning looks. "Hmm, what?" he asked. "uhh, your ex girlfriend.. How does she looks like?" i asked curiously. ". . . . I forgot already" i couldn't believe what he said so i ask again "eh?" he answered me "I know that you'll be jealous if i tell you, but still you ask..." i was just feeling curious of his ex girlfriend, is she beautiful than me? Or even better than me in everything? "Hey! I'll not be jealous so just tell me" i forced him to tell me. "hmm, if you insist, shee is more prettier than you, she got a great body-shaped, she's even more gorgeous and furthermore, she is more clever than you. I was really shock and my heart feels like it's been stabbed right through it. "YOU'RE LYING RIGHT?" i said to him, shockingly. "of course i lied." he answered me calmly making my heart beats so fast "aigoo, don't tease me like that.." suddenly, he stopped and making me bumped to him. I accidentally hugged him and i was so nervous that time hoping for him to not listen this loud heartbeats of mine. "uhh, uhhh, UWAAAAA! SOORRRRRRYYY!!" what am i doing? why am i saying sorry? Myungsoo turned around to me and smiled cutely "heh, lets go to our class."

 

Myungsoo POV

 

"Jiyoon!" i shouted Jiyoon's name from my class - third floor, she's at the ground floor outside -, it looks like she's having a Physical Education right now. "Oh, Myungsoo! I'm having my Physical Education right now!" sweetly she told me. "If you hurt yourself, i'll be jumping from this third floor to the ground and carry to the Nursery room" "You'll die if you do that!" "Eh? Who's that? Your girl?" my friend asked me. "mhmm, she's my girl, cute isn't she?" lovely i answered. When i was exactly want to talk with Jiyoon again, i saw a familiar girl, i looked to her closely, OH MY GOSH! It's YOONA! What the hell is she doing here??

 

Your POV

 

Ahh, it's finally break time. "You and L.Joe used to be classmates in middle school, right? Do you mind bringing the photos for us?" few of the girls were asking for L.Joe's photos at Yoona. And Yoona simply answered "No, i don't want, it's just making my bag heavy!" wow, she just answered to them like that. It's amazing! I was admiring Yoona's personalities until i was get distracted by the vibrates of my phone, it was a text message from Myungsoo. "Lets eat lunch on the rooftop." i'm happily walking my way to the rooftop but then i saw a handsome figure outside talking with someone, and he's the guy that named L.Joe, girls were surrounding him, he just moved in here but already famous. wow.

 

As i arrived to the rooftop, i saw Myungsoo was waiting for me, and we sat together side by side, i told him about L.Joe and also I told her about Yoona. And i continued talking to him about how handsome L.Joe is and how cool he looks when he's talking with someone. He suddenly lift up his hand, moving his finger slowly to me and picked something that probably was a leaf on my hair. "Um, a leaf." he said. "Ah..T-Thank you!" OH GOSH!, that made me shock! His hand suddenly touched me, my heart feels like wanna fall. "Uhh, hahahahah, I- I- better get going to class.. buhbyeee!" nervously i ran away from him. I can see that he was laughing about me. Why? Why do i becoming like this just because of a little thing? If it is like this, i wonder how will i react if we're holding hands, what should i do? Eh, wait.. Is it me or was Myungsoo acting weird earlier? Why did he become so nice to me all of the sudden. L.Joe, handsome. DAMN! Is he jealous? No way, i bet he won't.

 

"Jiyoon.." a voice that sounds really like Myungsoo coming from behind, i turned and it is truly him. "..you left your handphone." he came back to give my phone back. "Thank you.." "Okay, so..." i looked at his eyes looking somewhere else. "what are you looking at? Myungsoo?" "uhh, no, i wasn't looking anyone or anything. I..." "Hmm, you look fine, you're making me useless just to worried about you, i thought you're still upset about the breaking up." come Yoona out of nowhere, and she was talking about breaking up. Um, wait.. So Yoona is his ex-girlfriend?

 

"ah..ah.. I've got to go to class.." ran Myungsoo to his class looking so nervously. I was still curious about what's relation he's having with Yoona so i rushed to Myungsoo's class to ask him but he wasn't there. Isn't that weird, he just said, he wanna go to the class, but he's not in the class. Hmmm, where could he be? If he's truly not doing anything, why must he be hiding? I walked downstairs, trying to search at the cafeteria, wishing he's there. when i heard the sound of someone whispering downstairs, i snuck out to look who was it and I saw it was Myungsoo with Yoona. "don't tell her, she's the worry type of person" whispered Myungsoo to Yoona - which i can hear it.- what exactly happened here? why? he ran away just to meet his ex-girlfriend? come on.. How about me?

"Jiyoon! Wait! Jiyoon!!!" he called out my name.

"Stop it! Let me go! How dare you meeting with your ex-girlfriend behind me!" I yelled at him, letting out everything that's in my mind.

"I'm not his girlfriend." Yoona cut off my words. "..it's not me Myungsoo's girlfriend but it was my sister. Pshh, Myungsoo.. You're hiding this with your own and current girlfriend? Anyways, your relationship with her is over, she's going to be married this Sunday, so don't worry anymore."

i was amazed by Yoona's honest explanation, but when i looked ad Myungsoo's expression, he seems down.

"Umm, Myungsoo.. I can't be just like your ex-girlfriend, we are completely different, ahhh.. Sorry." after saying that, Myungsoo just left without a word, he's probably mad. sigh.

 

L.Joe's POV

 

Psshh, another boring day, with lame friends and so many fans to hang out with. I think i'll just go to the library and enjoy the silent. woaaah, what is this? A cute-dumb looking girl and a cool looking guy. It looks like they're a couple. I'll just eavesdropped them. their love situation is miserable, they exactly don't know how to handle it, how boring. "HEEEYYY!! D-did you listen to our conversation?" the girl asked. "yes" i nodded.

"hmm, yeah, i think we're still..." she's answering with a sad smile on his face.

"heh, if he can't forget his ex-girlfriend, why don't you just break up with him?" i told her what to do and then i walked away.

"WHO CARES IF HE'S STILL THINKING ABOUT HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND??" shockingly, she was yelling at me and then off she ran away to somewhere. That was really shocking, i didn't expect that coming.