Chap 7

Diary

 

 

 

 

“Give up, I really should drop his hand. Forget him and forget my first love, my heart will probably be lighter…

 

I’m used to be a girl unknown about tears, never cry despite falling painfully or beaten up but from day I knew about Cho Kyuhyun, from day I loved him and from that day, when he left me behind. My tears fell, fell as much, satly bitter and acrid… Today, it fell again, I cried, tears blurred pages below but this will be the last time I cried because of him, cried because of regretting the first love full of memories.

 

Tomorrow, I will be Yoona in the old days, Yoona of the days unknown about him, a strong Yoona not weak …”

 

These are the last words in her diary. And that’s the last page she wrote.

 

 

Closing that notebook. A smile appeared in her lips, it’s not a painful smile or a contemptuous smile but it’s true meaning of a smile.

 

After two years from the day he broke up her and almost almost a year she tried to drop his hand, forget him. Now she did that thing, she has forgetten him although it’s really difficult. She no longer hurts every time she thinks of him, not haunt by the nightmares more. Don’t miss him whenever passing by the place, which she and he used to come.

 

But if  she don’t have any feelings, it would be lying. Of course she have but it’s not painful or despair. She remembered everything, didn’t forget. She has just keeped them as memory that she had, memory of her first love.

 

Put the book back the position it was in before Yoona heared the phone ring. She came to the top of bed, where the phone vibrated episodes. Yoona took it quickly and suddenly sighed as soon as she saw the name that was still flashing on the phone screen.

 

“ What’s the matter?” Yoona replied uncomfortable as soon as her mood is interrupted but then a smile appeared in her lips.

 

“ Well, all right. Wait for me, I’ll come…” Setting her cloths a bit in the mirror, brushing her brown silky hair and taking her bag, Yoona walk hurrily down the stairs.

 

“ Umma, I go out for a moment.” Yoona greeted Mrs. Im  as ran out the door.

 

“ Be careful, Dear.” She uttered from the kitchen, she smiled when she saw her beloved daughter like that and though Yoona’s not quite same as before, but now Yoona’s pretty better. That was enough for her.

 

Yoona headed toward the shiny car which parked not far her house gate. Yoona intered, not forget to smile. She turned to her best friend, asked:

 

“ How? Today, where do we come again?” 

 

“ As usual, shopping ahead” Yuri said but not think then smile to Yoona. And as understanding that words, Yoona just say nothing. Quickly, They come to the place that they made a appointment.

 

“Hey! Did three you wait too long ?” Yoona hurried to where three people were standing with the face full of angry as she just come to shopping center ò Seoul.

 

Yuri didn’t hurry like Yoona because they’re late and if it add minutes, the result still the same, they’re still chopped up by the other. So, she only followed Yoona and chuckle with Yoona’s action. Look at her bestfriend like that, she’s really glad for her.

 

Finally, Yoona, who she knew, also come back . Yoona of her is always smiling, naïve and little innocent. For her, Yoona like a little sister than a friend. A little child needed protection because although she and Yoona same age but she’s still older than Yoona 5 months…

 

“Yuri! Hurry up. Why was you slow like that?” You want to be chopped up by the other, didn’t you?” Yoona turned to her, yanked her hand and dragged her, that cut thoughts of Yuri.

 

“Yah!! Why were you late like that? I waited to be weary my legs.” Sooyoung uttered in annoyance as she saw the silhouette of two girls.

 

While Hyoyeon and Tiffany are also not better than. Furrow eyebrown and stare at Yoona and Yuri. If they just waited  5 or 10 minutes, they wouldn’t complain or react, cause they often like that. But now, they had to wait more than 30 minutes and moreover, they waited in the crowed and hot air. It’s not like the other place, which’s ice cream shop or cool restaurant they used to. It make them angry more…

 

“Mianhae! I’m sorry, it’s cause a little trouble in traffic. Let’s go.” Yoona responded quickly as dragged all them into center.

 

She knew clearly if she told she’s busy to make up, it that she’s chopped up,  would come true. However, lying to save myself it’s not a guilt so with her brain, concocting a reason isn’t also too difficult. And it seem very effectively, no one in three of them asked anymore, just follow Yoona come in.

 

One hour.

 

Two hours.

 

And Three hours passed.

 

From these shop to those shop, seem it don’t have any shop which they didn’t pass. Everyone still like that, they’re still full of energy, nothing calls tired except a person…

 

“How is this? And how is that?” Tiffany excitedly asked everyone while her hands was full of  bags. It looks like that she didn’t want to stop even though she’s the most buyer.

 

“Choose anything you like, But you should choose both.” Hyoyeon said while fumbling about her thing. Because she knew clearly character of Tiffany, so she didn’t hesitate to told that Tiffany should take both. A sentence like a joke, which didn’t be quality of suggestions, that made Tiffany pouted as a children.

 

Sooyoung and Yuri buried their head into the cloths, searching from this side to that side. It’s really chaotic made this shop become heated up.

 

It just have Yoona’s still standing and looking at them then sit down. It not like that she bought nothing, things she bought didn’t few than them. And The problem at the moment is her empty stomach, it’s drumming. Hungry, she’s really hungry , don’t have any strength to continue. Sitting with her chin in her hands for a long time, finally Yoona also spoke up:

 

“Hey! Have you done yet? I’m too hungry.”

 

“Wait for a moment. We’ve almost finished”  Yuri replied, her hands and eye didn’t still stop working. While seem no one interested in Yoona’s words.

 

“Im Yoona. Today Are you hungry while Sooyoung still not?” Hyoyeon but she’s just silent, don’t mind to react when hungry still keep on.

 

Yellow bag looked like cheese cake, brown like chocolate and that green like salad. Hungry to dazzling. Now, looking whenever all with her was food. She sat there and hugged her empty stomach, groaned to urge them again:

 

“Hurry… hurry up… I can’t bear anymore.”

 

“Finish. Let’s go” All four of them quickly dragged Yoona to leave that shop and go ahead to dining area. Because they knew that if Yoona waited anymore, they won’t be able to guess Yoona like how.

 

Everything still followed as usual. The things like meaningless, just waste of time. But with Yoona, it’s total different. She busy with things like that, no have anytime to thinking about him. Although surely it’s not a good way but it’s also bad as long as she can forget all.

 

Sit alone and flood in deep of thought, that was things Yoona didn’t do for a long time. A Yoona keep living the past and deeping into the memories not exist, no longer. N And now, everything seem to be okay, a year for all…

 

 

 

 

 

3 p.m at Incheon Airport, South Korea. 

 

 

A tall man with black sunglasses was pushing his luggage. His face was still calm even though he just spent many hours for flight from France, was searching someone.

 

“Right here.” Siwon said and waved his hands. Not only him but the rest also quickly stood up as soon as they saw silhouette of the one, who they had to sit and wait for more than haft an hour.

 

“Hyung!” As realized them, he smile and  head toward them. He embraced Siwon before  turned to the others.

 

“Welcome you comeback” Changmin stood by side, said as embraced his bestfriend, who long time he didn’t see.

 

“More than two years, we didn’t see you. We miss you!” Both Donghae and Eunhyuk hugged tight him emotionally.

 

“Yes. I also missed you so much.” He just uttered while hugging his hyungs.

 

“ Now, can you release me? I can’t breath”

 

“Mianhae! Only because…” Both Donghae and Eunhyuk released him with apologetic face. It made the others burst out laughing for that cuteness. With him, Donghae and Eunhyuk are always that , express their feelings excessively. But he knows that is their true feelings. He looked around again before asking.

 

“ Where are the rest?”

 

“ Oh! They?? They’re busy right now. Next days, you’ll able to meet them, so don’t worry. I think We’re here, that make many people curious about us so let’s go home, now!” Donghae declared as drag all of them into the car.

 

“Seoul! Finally, I came back.”  He told as leaned his chin into his hand, look out from glass window. Two years, Here still like before, still crowed and busy. But it still brought a special beauty of Seoul. And the cold air of Autumn weather with the yell and red of maple leave fall in the winds made this place is more beautiful than. Seoul, where he miss so much in the past two years, where he grew up, where had his friends and including the girl he loved…

 

“ Did she know that you came back? Again, You didn’t tell her, did you?” Siwon asked while driving.

 

“No…” he replied as shake his head. Yes, he didn’t tell to her again. How can he tell when he knew that it’s his fault after everything happened.

 

“Why didn’t you tell to Yoona that you went to France? I thought you told already.” Siwon asked him again.

 

But this time is different, silent he didn’t say anything except he kept eyeing into the scene outside. And Siwon understood what mean is this situation so Siwon just sighed:

 

“Okay. Okay. I won’t aks anymore. We’ll continue in the other time.”

 

The silent covered space in the car again. No one can say anything.

 

Two years ago, he couldn’t tell her about the reason. And now it’s same, he don’t have any courageous to tell to her although it’s only three words: “I came back”

 

“Yoona! I came back.” He only can tell himself  like that and looked at outside again with sad eyes…

 

 

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

 

Hi!!! Everyone

This is a new chap for everyone

Enjoy it ^^