Chap 2: The reason ??

Diary

 

 

August 22th, 2009

The 22th day. 

 

     I don't know: What must i say ? Writing it into here. Will it be lighter than now ? I really don't know. But it, is action, i can do in the moment.

 

     At the present, nothing can describe my feeling... Maybe writing it into here, it'll help me less tired than ...

 

     Today, wandering in the dense streets of Seoul. 

 

It's incidental or intentional... but now, look round this place. Yes, it's exactly that place, Which he asked me to be his girlfriend and also which he broke up me coldly. God! you really know the way to play with me... He asked me to be his girlfriend in here and now he also broke up me in here...

 

    And memories in that day can't blur in me at all, although it's about a month.

 

--------------------------

 

    "Yoona, We... Let's break up"

 

That words, which he said. Deeming that: it's very light, high- faluting... But it like a  knife stabbed into my heart...Hurt... It's really hurt...

 

    How can he say it easily like that ? As though nothing is important. 

 

' Don't i be important with him ? that is a question, which i still keep in my mind till now.'

 

 

    RUN...RUN...RUN...

 

Escape that place. that is the only way i can do in that time. Continuing on running... though i didn't look head back, i still know that: he didn't run after me...

 

    Maybe, i really don't be anything with him...

 

 

     Mixing into current of crowded people in the street. Wandering, wandering... should i do ? 

 

Don't know: when did tears soak my face ? But fortunately, It was raining heavily...

 

     And now, no one can recognize: I was crying... Wandering, wandering again with the empty covered my mind... How should i do...?

 

 

     Opening the door and going straight my room, ignore greeting of my mom even her concern...

 

Really, thank for the rain, If it wasn't raining, i don't know: what would i do to explain that with her. Closing the door, burying face into soft pillow.

 

     And  the other rain started again, although outside It was stopped raining long ago.

 

-------------------------

 

     Tears dropped... dropped... dropped again. I can't be awared of: How many time did i cry...? 

 

'We still were very happy...so Why must we break up ...?' I still asked myself about it. My empty mind, i really don't why? 

 

     But i couldn't be enough courageous to hear that reason...

 

" I didn't love you more..." Or " I had another..." 

 

     I'm really afraid for hearing words like that. That is reason why did i run away at that time.

 

Now, with me, maybe don't know the real reason. It'll be better...

 

     What should i do to forget it...? 

 

No  any word can describe my felling... painful... hopeless... exhausted...

 

     Why i loved you? Why i loved you so much like that? 

 

For today, Into me. It only remain painfulness and tears...

 

 

=================================================================

This is chap 2....^^ It's really ... and it's really short... Sorry!!!

Poor yoona and poor kyuhyun.... I'm really pitiful for yoona...>.< she make me want to cry  ...

I know that everyone still are curious about reason...^^ So if you'd like to know... let's wait next chap...^^

And i want say that : So sorry ... Maybe i will post chap 3 in the next weekend... 

Because monday, i have an exam... I must study for it... i don't want to be receive low mark...>.< 

Again sorry... sorry... 

And finally i want to say that: thank you everyone read my fic...Thank you so much!!