Not As Stealthy As I Thought

One Cold Night

The air was frigid, but he wouldn't want it any other way. He loved the cold; he could bundle up in cozy jackets, drink hot chocolate all day, pretend he was some chain smoker without consequences, but what he loved to do the most was to cuddle. To bask in the warmth of a certain someone without having to sweat his life force away.

When the nights were too cold that a blanket wasn't enough to keep him warm, he would sneak into the other room and crawl into the bed of another. Though there was one bed he visited more often then the others and tonight was no exception. Navigating through the overly familiar layout of the room, he quickly found the occupied bed to his delight. It was snowing and someone was so adamant on having the balcony door open to watch the falling flakes pile onto the street below. Needless to say it was too damn cold and no one wanted to pay for the heating bill.

Slowly approaching the foot of the bed the shivering man carefully lifted the hem of the blanket and proceeded to crawl under the covers. Head first, then left arm, right arm, pause, and continue with the utmost caution as to not disturb the slumbering man. Moving worm style until he could feel the cold air flow through his hair, he turned and faced his sleeping beauty.

Beautiful. Though it was dim, he could just imagine that jaw line, that cute (well, he thought it was cute the way they flared when the other breathed) nose, and those perfectly chapped lips. Lying on their sides, the visitor slowly brought up his arm to gently grab his lover's hand and intertwined their fingers just like he had done countless times before. Enjoying the warmth and touch he became greedy and decided to move closer, tangling his legs with the other oh so carefully and nuzzled his nose into the crook of his lover's neck. He then placed the hand he held over his waist and brought his own to lay between their chests. Comfortable, he drifted off to sleep, unaware the other man was awake the moment to door opened.

Making sure his 'intruder' ( maybe nighttime fairy slash Teddy bear was a better title ) was asleep, he pulled him closer and laid his 'teddy bear's head on his arm so his neck wouldn't hurt in the morning. With the slightest breath, Jonghyun drowsily whispered " I love you, Jinki," just as he fell asleep while the snow outside silently draped the streets below.