Hurt

The So Called Nerd and the Diva Gangster

Boa's POV

They charged at me. I did a back flip and slid down tripping MIr. I punched his jaw and his chest. He flew backward into a wall, with a huge THUD. G.O aimed a punch at my cheeck, but i grabbed his arm, flipped him over, and slammed him down onto the ground, hard. Thunder and Seungho decided to team up, thinking that I can't fight two people at a time. Smart idea, bad move. I'm not Boa for nothing. I noticed that Seungho runs faster than Thunder, so I kicked him in his gut, sending him next to Mir. Sorry if you can't have kids in the future! Thunder tried to football tackle me. I slid under him, grabbing his ankles in a death grip, and flipped him onto his back. Last person left, Joon. Since Joon knows martial arts, he'll be harder to beat, but I can take him. He came out of the shadows holding to nunchuks(sp?). Damn. He has a weapon. Time to rely on speed. He ran up to me, mixing martial arts moves with the occasional sound of nunchuks slashing through the air. I grabbed the end of a nunchuk, fighting for it. I won, yay, and twirled the nunchuk over my head. I caught his legs when he wasn't looking and he tripped, landing on my boots. He flipped himself up, although I have to admit, it was a nice flip, but not as good as Kikwang oppa's. When he was flipped, I punched his stomach, and he caashed next to Seungho. They bowed to me. "Learn respect next time, arraso?" I asked. "Arraso," Seungho chuckled. I fled the scene. Once I got home through the window, I took a shower, changed, and fell asleep.

~~~~'s POV

*I know you'll be a superstar! So don't you forget where you are and* I shut off my alarm and stretched. I changed into the school uniform and did my morning routines. I went downstairs. "Mornin' guys!" I shouted and sat down, getting a bowl of cereal. Oppa was ranting to me. "Did you hear about Boa's latest fight? She didn't even get a scratch!" I stiffened. "Err... yeah... hey, look at the time! Gotta run!" I ran to school with Minkki. We sat down, talking about my fight. When everyone started squealing, Minkki left to go to her seat, waving at me. I waved back. Key sat down. "Annyeonghaeseyo, ~~~~sshi." "Oh, um, annyeonhaeseyo Key sshi." Girls glared at me for getting gretted by THEIR oppa. When the teacher turned around, girls started throwing stuff at me. Hyuna kept on throwing rocks at me. Like, what the . Where did she get rocks?!

Hyuna's POV

I laughed in amusement. I love throwing rocks at her. That's what you get, .

~~~~'s POV

Owwwwww. That's when the principal came in, with a new student. Seongsangnim said," Class, we have a new student." Girls kept on squealing. ugh. "Annoyeonghaeseyo! Choneun Beast-imnida." "Annyeong! My name is Son Dongwoon.. Please treat me well. I would like to sit next to my dongsaeng." He walked over to Minkki and sat next to her. "Annyeong! My name is Lee Kikwang. I am the second youngest out of us three, the others don't go here, so please treat me well! I would like to sit next to ~~~~." He eyesmiled and winked at the girls, and sat next to me. I could feel their glares burning through my head. "Annyeong! I am Yang Yoseob! Please treat me well! I wanna sit in between Kikwang and ~~~~. Bbuing bbuing!" he used aegyo and sat next to me. Everyone glared at me, again. They started throwing stuff with more force, Kikwang oppa and Yoseob oppa couldn't protect me from all of it. I had enough. I ran out of the classroom. I sat in a corner of the music room, and cried.

 

Shinee's POV(excluding Key)

Beast?! They are second most fierce, most fierce being Boa sunbaenim. We're third! Oh no. 

 

 

Key's POV

She ran out of class. Hyuna is gonna die.

 

Minkki's POV

Unnie! Argh Hyuna is so fake and mean. I hate her. 

 

Someone's POV

 

I sighed. Why are people so mean to her? I got up and ran after her.

 

~~~~'s POV

 

I heard someone whisper, " Don't cry, dongsaeng. It's ok. I'll try my best to protect you at school, seeing that you can't fight back, pretending to be a nerd here." I looked up, and when I saw who it was, I gasped.