the truth comes out

when darkness takes over you, there's no turning back

 

(A/N:  a very short chapter. Mian guys. )
 
Your p.o.v.
 
…………. What are you doing here? kevin asked me. I looked at him. What was he doing here? at that moment the door flung open. I saw dongho sitting on the lap of a guy.
Dongho!!  I wanted to walk inside but kevin stopped me.
Kevin let go off me!!   I tried to escape from his arms but he was to strong. Then suddenly kevin got grabbed by the purple haired guy. He pushed kevin against the wall on his throat. Kevin made choking sounds.
   Kibim!! The man said. Kibum loosened his grip and let him down. still holding him.  I looked at the man holding dongho.
You must be eli’ I said. He smirked.
   Come here my child’ he said and motioned me to come over. I walked up to him when suddenle he said stop. I froze.
Im here, you can let dongho go now’  I said. He looked at me and laughed.
   I just got you two back, do you really think I’m going to let my children go that easy?’ he said and looked at me. my eyes widened .
   Don’t you remember me?  he looked at me. his black eyes gazing into mine.
 
Black eyes…..                (A/N:  your father had black eyes)
 
Impossible’ I whispered. He chuckled and dongho’s neck.
   Kibum. Take kevin with you, ALEXANDER!!’ he called. A brown haired guy walked in.
   I just take back what belongs to me’ he said and sniffed dongho’s neck with his nose.
 ……….  How do you know all of this? Dongho asked me. he looked like he couldn’t move, like a statue.
   Dongho… I’ll tell you’ eli said.
   That’s because kiseop appeared in her live. But he’s not human like you or your sister.
   He’s a vampire.. like me, kevin, xander. Everyone here in the council’ he said. I saw dongho looking shocked.
 A what?!  He asked afraid.
   I’ll show you’ he said and bit him own wrist. Then he held It against dongho’s mouth. I wanted to run to dongho but alexander grabbed me.
LET HIM GO!! DON’T TOUCH HIM WITH YOUR DIRTY PAWS!!!  I yelled at eli.
   Well well well, easy girl. That’s not how you speak to your own father.’  He said. I stopped struggling.
What? I said. Alexander let go of me. eli stood up together with dongho. His mouth was covered with eli’s black blood.
 But…if she;s your daughter, then… he’s… your son’ alexander said with big eyes.
   That’s right’ eli said and the very next moment he snapped dongho’s neck.
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
 
Dongho fell motionless on the ground


yess... eli is your father who left you and dongho. what shall happen with dongho?   oooh nooo~