fin.

I’m yours and you’re mine. Got it?

 

 

final ; I'm yours and you're mine, got it?


page-divider-105.gif 

 

“Woohyun… I-I don’t know what to feel anymore. I don’t know if I should feel happy because you like me too or feel burdened because… of all the girls you rejected just for me.” It was true. Minrin felt rather burdened after Woohyun asked her to be his.

Well, Minrin is already his. Woohyun asked her to go with him to the park. It was Christmas Eve which means a lot of people will be in the park. At first, she was suspicious for his sudden invitation but she realized that Woohyun is lonely and just wants company so as a friend, she chose to go with him.

She remembers that nervous look on his face and the way he stutters. It was adorable. He told her to race with him to the tree and with that, both of them ran like kids. She remembers how he made her ran around in circles just to confuse her, or according to him, just to spend more time with her. He was going around in circles to cover up the surprise he has for her.

The time came when it was almost 12:00 am and he suddenly said the words Minrin wanted to hear. The words she was waiting for. She always knew that Woohyun likes her, she’s just pretending as if she doesn’t know. But hearing it from Woohyun’s mouth, it has that much more magical feel in it which Minrin loved.

“Minrin-ah, Nekko Haja?” Eunha High’s ladies man actually asked her to be his, right in front of the ahjummas, ahjussis and children in the park, under the dark skies on Christmas Eve. It wasn’t the scenario that Minrin pictured. She definitely didn’t expect this and she didn’t expect for him to ask her to his on that day.

She nodded with the brightest smile she could pull off and said, “Yes. I’ll be yours.” She didn’t expect that she would have her first boyfriend in this way. It was like a proposal and that’s what made her melt.

He, Nam Woohyun, is known as the ladies’ man in Eunha High School. A lot of girls in their school likes him and confessed to him but he rejected them all, just for her, Kim Minrin. She knows that he’s a ladies’ man but he never flirted them back, he only flirted with her which shows he’s loyal.

She never knew that Woohyun would grow feelings for her and she never expected her to be liking him back because he is definitely not her type. There is just something magical about him.

“I’m not good enough to be yours..” She trailed off and looked at the ground. Actually, she was just afraid that she can’t be a good girlfriend to him at the same time, she’s insecure of the girls who are much closer to him. She feels like she doesn’t know him that much and she doesn’t deserve to be called his.

“Yah! I picked you. I picked Kim Minrin to be mine. Of course you’re good enough. You’re even better actually.” He sensed that Minrin is actually serious about what she said so he smiled and pinched his cheeks. Minrin, the girl who pays attention to the littlest things saw what he did and put on her infamous half-smirk which is one of the things Woohyun likes about her.

“Arasso. Aigoo~ You’re being cheesy again.” She said. She the greatest actress ever and you can’t tell if she’s alright or not. Right now, she isn’t. Even with Woohyun’s assurance, she’s still not alright.

“But you like it, don’t you?” He leaned in and whispered into her ears. Minrin melted and slowly nodded. That was one of her weakest points and Woohyun knows it well. The young man grinned and hugged her.

“Minrin-ah, I love you. I love you very much. I only love you. So please stop worrying…” He said with full of sincerity. Minrin hugged his waist and listened to his heartbeat. “Mmm~” She closed her eyes and felt secure. ‘He’s really serious about me.’ She thought. Woohyun hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

“I’m yours and you’re mine. Got it?” The young woman smiled and nodded. “Good girl…” 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Hello everyone~ So this is the drabble. Fluffy enough? Lol. I hope all of you liked it. That's all. Oh btw, please do comment what you think. Remember! Comments and subscriptions are very much appreciated. I do apologize for the grammatical erros and wrong spellings. I was in a rush when I made this so... mianhe ^^;;

» layout credit