Are you in?

Let the Game Begin!

Hyunseung- at the CBC (Choi Blackman Club)

 

“Hyunseung?”, I heard Hara ask the first time.

 

“.....”

 

“Yaaa, Jang Hyun Seung”, this time she tried to get my attention with my whole name but I couldn’t care less of what she wanted.

 

“....”

 

“Hyunseung are you alright, you are spazzing out right now? Is something bothering you?”, I could hear Hara ask again, trying to show her lovely side to her boyfriend but all I could see was the devil. The devil who took the love of my life away, someone who deserves death.

“N-Nothing.”, I sighed, trying to avoid her sparkling, annoying brown eyes whom try drill a hole trough my head,  to get some information out of me but how could I tell her? How could I tell her that I keep on looking out of the window because I couldn't take the pain of those two being love dovey in front me? How would she react then? I still remember the day as if it was yesterday, the day both of them announced their relationship together, the day my whole world was shattered into many pieces of shards. I always thought I was the person, he often told me how special I was for him, how he never wants to lose me and I was even childish enough to picture us two in black, beautiful suits and a priest in front of us closing our unbreakable bond forever. It was a beautiful dream full of love, passion and hopes but of course when she", appeared and it became a nightmare. One that kept on hunting me every night. I didn't even understand why he chose her over me? What was so special about her? What did she have what I didn't have? I was prettier, skinnier, funnier, cuter, I could even sing and dance better than her,  I would win every category except the one with gender. Why was I born as a male huh? Could somebody tell me that?

 

“Hyunseung”, I could hear her say again, this time she sounded more impatient than before and held her boyfriends hands tightly. What the hell was this? I thought she wanted to be friends with me or at least pretend to get along with me. Was this how you call friendship? Not seeing how your “friend”, is deeply in love with your boy? If that was how you label this then I am out, not going to make you look beautiful and lovely in front of him. Try to find a better way to make me act as your puppet, like you used Yoseob, Doojoon, Kiwang and Dongwoonto get to know Junhyung and his preference, what he loved to eat, where he used to go shopping, everything about him but I wasn't blind like them. Not at all, then compared with them  I could see right trough your fake facade Hara and your little game you are playing. For me your would  never be the fallen angel that was here to save the earth from it's evils as Junhyungs kept on fancying over you. One day he will see the same as me, the pure devil who hides his hate behind a adorable, loving smile, using humans as toys for fun.

 

“What's the matter with you?”,  this time Junhyung asked  following my gaze to his and Haras intertwined fingers.

 

“N-Nothing! I am off to find somebody to....to have fun with, both of you enjoy....you know your time together”,  I smiled fakely at them and abruptly stood up leaving them in the room alone. After all I was only a block on feed. Aish, I really needed to find somebody to relieve my stress, just for tonight of course after all I still had a major crush on my member and I didn't want any other guy than him. However finding a  guy today seems to be harder than swimming to Japan and back. All I could see were couples, a pretty young looking guy with pink hair pressing his Leader to the wall while sticking his tongue forcefully into the others mouth. Another guy completely dressed in black playing with the youngers hair, a couple playing the POCKY game together, a older handsome looking guy  trying to get the attention of this beautiful, blond fe- ehm male. Damn he was exactly my type! Damn you pretty looking boy! I hated this! Was I the only single person here? All I wanted to have somebody who plays with my hair or a game with me, somebody who wants the full attention of me, somebody who would kiss me harshly, just somebody who would be here for me but I guess I was the only lonely person here...

 

“----”, I sighed looking around desperately  but all I  my eyes saw were many other pairings, Chunjoe, Dooseob, Kiwoon, Jinchan, Himup, Daejae, Jaehoon, 2shin, Changrick, Yadong, Woogyu, 2min, Jongkey, N.A.P Eunhae, this would  probably be the heaven of every fangirls heart or their living hell when they find out their OTPs aren't real!

 

“Damn isn't anyone single here? I need somebody to....”, I sighed frustrated while ordering a glass with Vodka at the bar and lying my head on my arms. I seriously needed something hard right now, something that makes me want to approach somebody whom isn't in a relationship of course makes me regret what we have done together tomorrow in the morning!

 

“Yahhh Jang Hyun Seung, what's wrong with you? You are a troublemaker and not a sissy! Get your up and find yourself a guy already! Nobody can resist a guy like you! “, I whispered to myself, gathering all of my courage to stand up when my intention was stopped by somebody putting his hand on my shoulder and finishing my sentence from before.

 

“have with to get the stress out?”, approached me the good looking red haired stranger. Wow this guy sure looked handsome and his face, if I could rate it right now it would be 10.000 out of 10. I seriously couldn't control my eyes, they had to to check him out from head to toe, he was wearing a white, tight donned V-Neck Shirt which totally showed his gorgeous abs off, a black pair of pants, white boots, a white head with a black stripe in the middle, a white watch on his left arm and a corresponding silver necklace with his name on. That guy definitely new how to dress himself up nicely, every piece made him look hotter than he already was and without a doubt my type. I was determined not to let go off this y toy beside me. I would love to to skip the talk and compliment part tight not and drag this Hottie to my room and touch every part of him especially those Kiss-Able-Pink Lips, who are making fun of me right now but I guess this guy wouldn't be as easy as my other catches.

“I should probably start with a compliment or something like that but from which group was he again? Was it U-kids? No wait he looks too old for that. U-Lips. No! Just No! U-Mouth. No that sounds terrible! U-U- “, I tried really hard to remember his group name. I think I saw him with his group at our comeback their song was called Dora. Dora? Dora the Explorer? No Hyunseung it was DoraDora, a pretty catchy song, a y choreography and somebody with red hair showed his abs off. Maybe the guy beside me? Sounds nice! Anyway how come I could recall their latest comeback song, that a red head showed his abs off but not their actual group name. Aish what an unlucky pabo I was!!

 

“Kiss”, he laughed finishing my thoughts off while sending me a wink and snatching away my drink. Best way to start off a conversation, Jang Hyung Seung, nobody could have done it better than you! Aish this was getting really humiliating because of you!

 

“O-Oh sorry! Of course I know your group, it's only because of the alcohol you know. Neverland was an awesome song thought you guys would finally have your deserved win and I love the choreography though it kills me most of the time and I end up being exhausted for days ”, I replied embarrassed, trying to get ride off the awkward tension that was surrounding us.

 

“Better than relieving or?”, he laughed while playing me with my hair, breaking my number 1 rule. Nobody was allowed to touch my perfect red hair! Not even him, I was about to push his hand away when his question caught me off guard.

 

“Beauty are you in for a game by the way?", the good looking male asked with a serious tone, taking his hand away from my hair.

 

“What Game?", I questioned suspicious, not sure to what he is implying to. A Game? Just for tonight? I was more than ok with that.

 

"A Game where we both make the boys we desire love us back with 100% guarantee ", he smirked while swinging his Vodka glass in circles and looking into the content.

 

"I am in !", I screamed without hesitation and with a high pitched voice, not doubting any of the strangers words. Making Jonghyun mine sounded delicious, playing games always sounds like fun and who wouldn't go along with something like that? I could only win.

 

I  held my left hand out to close our pact, after all this has to be done correctly and even I know I shouldn't underestimate this game it won't be easy as it sounds, it's risky, we may end up hurting them, fall for each other or be the one who get hurt but with a good looking stranger by my side I doubt we are going to lose.

 

"Well then Let The game Begin!", he whispered to my ear while shaking our hands together and I couldn't help but grin at his words.

 

“Let's start!”

 

 

 


Y to the aY! Finally finished and an update. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Sorry that this took so long, I have to attend school since 1 month, my K-pop friend switched school today, my other friend wants to switch school which leaves me alone again, alone with those awful, classmates of mine. I hate them. Making fun of us for loving K-pop but they enjoy listening to Gangnam Style, how the hell does this make sense huh? This is pissing me off.

Also I started editing MVs again, I would love to see a comment from you or hear criticism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UscYbaI0WtQ

Ps: Can u guess the secret couples? My other OTPs? ASCII Emoticon