Be my best friend, and girlfriend..?

Best Friend To Boyfriend

You have this kind of feelings towards him since you first met him when you're ten. Yes, ten freaking years old. You fell in love with him because of his... you don't know. It's just happen, you like him without any reason. Well, it's not a crime, right?

Your best friend who understands you better than your mom does, who cares more than your dad does, who shares almost everything with you; no other than Son Dongwoon, one of the famous boygroup member; BEAST. He almost like everything to you. Even though sometimes you fight with him, you end up hugging each other and saying sorry. That's what you are to him, best friend. Not more than that.

You keep your feelings from him because you don't want to ruin the friendship between you and him, you don't want because of your stupid feelings, you lose the most important person in your life. 

*bold Dongwoon, normal you*

"Hello, _________. say something to me before I perform. I mean, something to us, Beast! I need- I mean WE need your support"

Dongwoon called you. It's his habit for having a conversation with you asking for you to support Beast (or more to him).

"Yah pabo! You don't have to tell me the same thing everytime you want to perform. Of course I'll support you, you're my best friend."

I said casually, not so interested into the conversation since you know what he's talking about.

"You love this guy even though he is a pabo, because he is you bestfriend HAHAHAHAHA."

"Umm okay I don't think it's funny no need to laugh so loud, you damaged my eardrum ugh!"

"Hehe mianhae. Hey I need to go. Doojoon hyung asked me to get ready. You'll support me. don't you?"

"Noooo, I want to support B.A.P today-"

"YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

"Heheheheh kidding. Of course I'll support you guys! Okay go get ready. Beast HWAITING!"

"Okay bye bye!"

 

[DONGWOON POV]

*after performance*

"Good job, maknae. You didn't make any mistake today." Yoseob hyung said.

"I never did any mistake before", I replied proudly.

"Yeah right, remember the time when everyone is having the same dance except him-" , Junhyung hyung said while sipping a bottle of mineral watrer.

"And he looked so lost and I can't help it but laughed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's epic!!" Gikwang hyung added.

"Aish hyungs are so evil, no need to remind me about that, it's so embarrassing!" I said, cover my face.

"Dongwonniee~ When do you want to tell ____________ about your feelings huh?"

Hyunseung hyung asked suddenly.

"Umm.. Ahh.. I don't know. I don't want to ruin our friendship. What if I tell her I like her but she doesn't like me and everything will be so awkward?"

I sighed.

"And what if she tells you that she likes you too and you two becoming a sweet happy couple? Huh huh huh??"

Said Gikwang hyung, pushing me lightly on the shoulder.

'Be a man maknae! Look at me, I'm happy with Hara because I confessed to her, tell her my feelings. At the end, she said she liked me too and waited for me to confessed to her. Girls are shy. YOU have to make the first move.

Junhyung hyung added.

I sighed, "Umm I guess I need to wait for the right time..."

 

[YOUR POV]

I'm on my way to meet them boys. When I open the door, all of them look at me with O.O

"What's wrong..?"

"Didyouhearwhatwetalkaboutjustnow?"

Yoseob oppa asked with panic look on his face..

"Oppa can you talk slowly, I can't digest the words to my brain"

I said, with annoyed expression on my face.

"You didn't hear anything, do you?"

Doojoon oppa asked.

"Nope, why? Is there something you guys hiding from me?"

I said, giving them oh-please-tell-me face.

"Aahh, urmmm......."

They all said in union, I knew it. There's something they're hiding from me.

"Okay fine, I'm going to support B.A.P forever and I'll never bring any snacks for you guys anymore.."

I teased, walking towards the door when suddenly Yoseob screams..

"DONGWOON HAD SOMETHING TO TELL YOU SO PLEASE I WANT SNACKS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE~"

Dongwoon gave Yoseob WTF -.- look while Yoseob had his desperate sorry expression.

"Mind telling me?"

Shorten the distance between you and Dongwoon.

"Actually.. I.. Urmm.."

"You what?"

"I hope this will not ruin our friendship okay, this is something big.."

"Okaaayyyy..............."

"Actually ____________, I like you. I like you since we first met. I like you because of your cuteness, stubborness, clumsiness, well scratch that, I love everything about you. I feel like I need to protect you from any harm, I need to protect you from everything because I lik- no I love you."

You blushed, you've been waiting for him to say those words long time ago. 

"_____________?"

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say thse words? Do you know how much it hurts when you fall in love with your own best friend but you're to coward to confess because you don't want to ruin your friendship? Do you know how much it hurts to think that maybe you like someone else other than me? Do you know--"

You've been cut with Dongwoon's lips on yours. He kiss you passionately not bothering s watching him. He loves you, that's what he thinks. You slowly wrap your arms around his neck and pull him closer. Because of the different height, you have some difficulty but Dongwoon make it easier when he lifted you up.You pulled and panted. Dongwoon rested his forehead on yours and said,

"Will you be my best friend and my girlfriend?"