Chapter 1

Follow Your Soul

Vic POV:

"YAHHH!! sleepy head wake up! it's already late" her sister shouted.

I was startled by her sister, "okay, okay im getting up" *yawn*. As her sister leaves the room, I look at the clock and my eyes widened.

"Ackkkkkkk, im late" I whispered. Iwore her bunny slipper and went to the toilet to get wash.

 

DOWNSTAIRS:

"Were's that sister of your?" her mum ask while preparing breakfast.

"Molla, maybe still asleep." she said "gosh why do i have to wake her up every morning!" she mumbled to herself

"did you say something dear?" her mum ask

"nothing mum" she smiled as she sits down to her chair.

A loud footstep were heard, when she went down the stairs there was a loud shout. "yahh! why do i have to always wake you up every morning?" she said giving vic a angry stare.

vic was surprise that she almost slipped "so what?" she shouted back.

"Girls stop it now and eat your breakfast as fast as possible" mum said in a high tone.

they finish eating they're break fast and ran to the door to go to school. "bye mum were going" Vic said.

"okay be careful" mum replied.

 

VIC POV:

"okay be careful" mum replied

My mum always care about us that's why i love her.

 

*Normal POV*

After that 6 minutes journey, we finally entered the school. It was chaotic as always.

"Hey Vic" Luna said.

"Hey Lun" she said. 

" I heard there will be some transferre student coming in here." she said while waving to her friends Krystal, amber and sulli.

"chinchjjaa?" i asked " can't wait to meet these new people" I said

"i know. come on or we'll be late for class" she run towards the classroom

 

VIC POV:

I wonder who were those new people are. Can't wait.

 

AUTHORS POV:

who do you think those poeple were? Don't forget to comment. im sorry if my grammar is bad. should i continue finishing these story? comment thanks guys your the best.

BYE *wave*