The leaders plan

Not the holiday they had planed

Leetuek stood in the middle of the practice room and looked around at his exhausted members that littered the floor.  Kyuhyun was propped up against the corner of the room and was slowly sliding into a sitting position as gravity pulled on aching body.  Sungmin was already lying on his back; unlike his stubborn roommate he had already given up the fight with gravity.  Shiwon was still standing, breathing heavily with his hands on his knees; stoping himself from falling.  EunHyuk and Donghae were leaning on each other before the two dancers seemed to lose their balance and topple sideways into a heap of tangled arms and legs.  Yesung was squatting next to Ryeowook who had somehow managed to fall asleep, his head resting on his knees.  Shindong was lying on his back, trying to catch his breath after running the dance five times in a row without a break.  Kangin had managed to crawl his way over to one of the chairs and pull himself up into a semi –comfortable position.  Heechul was on his knees beside the leader looking as tired as the other members.  They stayed like that for a few minutes, tying to catch their breaths and find the will to continue. 

 

Leeteuk felt a wave of pride wash over him as he saw his dongsaengs struggling to get back on their feet to continue with the practice.   It was 1 in the morning and they had started at 8 last night. 

 

Leeteuk clapped his hands to get the members fading attention.  “Okay, I think that’s enough.  We really need to get some sleep or will end up injuring ourselves or each other. . .” Leeteuk trailed off, his eyes trained on Eunhyuk and Donghae who were in the process of proving him right.  Donghae was on his feet and was trying to tug his fellow dancer up beside him.  Eunhyuk however seemed to have no intentions of getting off the floor so as Donghae pulled him up they both toppled backwards.  Eunhyuk ended up landing on Donghae causing the young man to wheeze as all the air was pushed from his lungs. 

 

Leeteuk sighed as the pair remained on the floor, no longer having the energy to move.  Shiwon moved over to them and helped hall them to their feet then moving onto the next exhausted member that was on the floor.  Kyuhyun was helping Sungmin to his feet and handed him his bag before going to try and help Yesung who was struggling to wake up Ryeowook. 

 

It took them a while to clean up the room and grab their things but finally they made it to the vans that would take them back to their apartment.  Leeteuk looked around again at his dongsaengs as they drifted off to sleep before the doors had even closed behind them.  He smiled to himself as he thought about how hard they had worked and how much they deserved a break.  He had been secretly talking to SM management and planning for Super Junior to have a little vacation.  It was rare for SM to let their idols take long holidays but Leeteuk, being the great leader that he is, had managed to score three weeks off for s where they would travel to Bali for a week then head to Australia.  The holiday was strictly hush hush so their fans would not know and they would be able to relax in peace. 

 

Leeteuk had not told the others about their planed holiday as he wanted it to be a surprise for them and a reward for all their hard work.  He was going to let them sleep in tomorrow and tell them when they woke up. 

 

The vans arrived outside of their building and they all but fell out of the car as the doors opened.  Yesung actually tipped as he got out of the car and fell forward into a dazed Heechul who was too tired to even send a trade mark glare and just helped drag the younger man along with him as he staggered into the building. 

 

When they made it to their apartment Leeteuk watched as ’s trudged off to their separate rooms, still thinking that they has schedules the next day. 

 

After Leeteuk had had a shower he went to check on the others and make sure everything was ready for the next day.  He went to Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room first and found Sungmin already wrapped in his pink covers with his stuffed bunny next to his head. 

Kyuhyun’s face was lit up by the soft glow of his laptop which was resting on his knees.  His eyes were slowly drifting closed as he tried to concentrate on whatever game he was trying to play. 

Leeteuk smiled softly at the maknae’s cuteness before quietly stepping into the room and removing the computer from the younger’s hands.  Kyuhyun jumped when Leeteuk touched him, having not noticed the leader enter the room.  Kyuhyun tried to stubbornly pull the machine back to himself but Leeteuk lightly smacked the grabbing hands away and put the laptop on the desk on the other side of the room before going back to tuck the maknae in who had already closed his eyes. 

Leeteuk kissed both Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s foreheads while making sure they were asleep before turning off the alarm that had been set for the schedule they thought they had. 

 

The next room was Yesung and Ryeowook’s.  Ryeowook was already asleep, tucked tightly into his covers but Yesung lay on his bed playing with an unresponsive Ddangkoma.  Leeteuk went over to the eternal maknae and kissed his forehead before turning to Yesung.  The Turtle-lover looked up at the leader before smiling tiredly.  Leeteuk responded with a sad smile of his own before sitting down beside him to pat Ddangkoma. 

Leeteuk didn’t try to force Yesung to sleep like he did to Kyuhyun because unlike the maknae Yesung had a good reason for being awake at some good awful time in the morning.  Yesung’s insomnia had been getting worse of late and Leeteuk could recall a number of times where he had gotten up in the middle of the night to find Yesung lying awake on his bed or sitting in the living room staring out the window.  This was one of the contributing reasons that he had fought so hard to get this holiday for his dongsaengs. 

 

“Hey, can’t sleep?” Leeteuk whispered, not wanting to wake Ryeowook. 

 

“Yeah, but I’m used to it Hyung.  I’ll drift of eventually.” Yesung said with a small smile, not wanting to make Leeteuk worry about him.  In the past Leeteuk had tried to stay up with him at night but Yesung always made him go to bed. 

 

Leeteuk nodded and gave Yesungs back a reassuring rub before getting up and saying goodnight.  Leeteuk went around the room and picked up some of the dirty clothes that had been discarded and on his was snatched the alarm clock and hid it in the pile he carried out of the room.  He knew that even without the alarm Yesung was bound to wake up early due to his insomnia or his sensitive hearing. 

 

He moved on to Donghae and Eunhyuk’s joint room and smiled as he saw the two lying in a complicated tangle of arms and legs, their breathing low and even as they slept.  Leeteuk again kissed Eunhyuk on the forehead and Donghae on the arm as he could not see his face because it was burrowed into his roommate’s chest.  Leeteuk turned off their alarm and left the room. 

 

He moved on to the last room before his which was the room Heechul usually used by himself since Hangeng had returned to China.  Tonight however Leeteuk found Shiwon and Shindong under a doona on Heechuls floor.  The two younger men often crashed on the floor in one of the member’s room after a marathon rehearsal and they were too tired to go home.  Not that Leeteuk minded, he enjoyed having as many of s together as possible.   

One by one Leeteuk went around the room and kissed each member on the forehead before turning of all the alarms in the room. 

 

Leeteuk sighed and walked onto the kitchen, double checking that he still had the plane tickets stuffed safely inside a fake can of tomato soup.  After making sure everything was in order the tired leader finally made it to the room he shared with Kangin. 

Kangin was lying in his bed, still awake, waiting for Leeteuk to finish doing his rounds as the ‘umma’ of their family.  Kangin smiled as Leeteuk crossed the room and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before all but falling into his own bed. 

 

“Goodnight Teukie Hyung” He said and got a mumbled reply from the leader as he buried his head into a pillow.  Kangin felt a wave of exhaustion crash over him as his head hit the pillow and he didn’t notice Leeteuk turning off their alarm as well. 

 

Leeteuk sighed again as he turned off the alarm in the room but the one on his phone and hid it under his pillow.  He smiled and drifted off to sleep thinking about the surprise he had planned for his beloved dongsaengs tomorrow.

 

AN: Hi guys okay the first chapter or two might be a little boring but bare with me I like to set up the story first.  I am now seriously considering putting in couples later on or maybe hints of it starting from the next chapter :)

Thank you to all who have subscribed and commented.  I will try to update one a week and I apologise if I cannot make my self-imposed update deadline but my job can tend to get a little crazy and all I want to do when I get home is fall asleep to kpop. 

Oh, and I do apologise for any spelling mistakes in my chapters, I am a little dyslexic.