sequel

My Crush Is Kim Myungsoo ( sequel )

you and myungsoo got married and had a kid named Liz. It was the first day Liz got out of the hospital

" look our Liz is so cute right " myungsoo kept repeating that 100 times over and over again " YES of course she is so cute " you said annoyed " ____-ah can we go over to infinite dorm and show them our baby " myungsoo ask with a cute voice " no maybe next time " you said .

~1 hour later ~

" we're home " myungsoo yelled " okay whatever.. hey myungsoo go get Liz and put her in to her bed okay " you said with a sleepy voice. After myungsoo is done with putting Liz in to her bed he came to the living room and back hug you." hey _____-ah guess what? " myungsoo still back hugging you " what " you said " as you turn a round myungsoo give you a long kiss. myungsoo broke the kiss and said " i was wondering can we um.. " myungsoo said shyly " well... um.. can we have another kid again " you was surprise at what he had said " sure but not now okay " you said smiling. 

​the end 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​hi i know the sequel isn't as good as yall think but i hope you all enjoy it .

​this is my reaction to after reading this sequel this s*ck's .

tumblr_m85gmo2HmX1rcftipo1_400.gif

 

and this is me when i first started my first fic and don't get any subcriber .

tumblr_m831nbtswX1rcftipo1_250.gif

and this is me now thx subcriber !!!!!!!!! i love yall .

image