Found Out

Impersonation

“You’re not Kevin!” Kiseop exclaimed loudly. Nadia stared at him in shock.

“O-o-of course I’m Kevin!” She hated how her words came out sounding strangled.

“No! I can’t believe you, Kevin! You got a tattoo! I can’t believe it! I thought you said you would never get a tattoo!"

Nadia stared at him, his words finally registering. She forced out a laugh.

“Oh, darn! You found me out! I was trying not to let anyone see it!” She walked away to find everyone staring at her.

“You got a tattoo?!” Eli said, his mouth open. He smiled. “Let me see!” And before she could stop him, he had already lifted up her shirt, staring at the heart on her stomach. Everyone else crowded around, also staring.

“Oh, haha,” she laughed nervously, pulling down the fabric again. “It was on impulse! I wasn’t thinking and I just did it! Dongho laughed, looking at Nadia.

“I can’t believe you got a heart!” he said. Nadia frowned, pretending to glare at him.

“I told you it was on an impulse!” she said. Dongho rolled his eyes and pat her on the shoulder.

“It’s alright. It matches because it’s as cute as you!” he pinched her cheek and left the practice room. “Bye guys! I have a schedule next, so see you later!” He left the practice room, leaving the rest of the guys to scatter away. Nadia sighed in relief and started heading towards a stack of water bottles laying in the corner, but bumped into someone’s chest instead.

“Ow!” she said, rubbing her nose. She looked up, seeing AJ staring down at her.

“So that’s why you didn’t want to take a shower with us last night,” he exclaimed. Grinning, he left to join the other members.

~*~

That night, Nadia lay on Kevin’s bed, completely exhausted. She felt really gross, but decided to take a shower after everyone had already finished. Suddenly, the bedroom door opened, and Nadia quickly shut her eyes, pretending to be asleep. This way, if the other members saw her, they wouldn’t pressure her into taking a shower with them.

“Oh yuck! You’re sleeping without taking a shower?!” she heard someone ask incredulously, and before she could protest, Nadia felt someone lifting her up. She gasped and opened her eyes, seeing AJ holding her in his arms. He grinned down at her.

“You’re not getting out of a shower this time! Or are you hiding some more tattoos?” he laughed.

“AJ, put me down!” Nadia said desperately. He only slung her over his shoulder and ran into the bathroom, laughing even louder. Shutting the door behind them, he locked it and finally put her lightly on the ground beside him.

“AJ, really, I just-” Nadia started protesting, when AJ started to take off his clothes. She felt her face heat up and turned away. “I just-” she started again, but this time, she was prevented from saying anything further when she suddenly felt her sweatshirt get yanked up, bringing her t-shirt up with it. Nadia gaped numbly as her secret was exposed. This is the end. I’m sorry Kevin, she thought sadly.

“You’ll feel much better wh-” AJ stopped talking, staring at her chest. “Why do you have a bandage around your chest?” he asked, his brow furrowed. But Nadia said nothing, hardly able to look as he finally realized the situation. His jaw dropped, his eyes widening in shock.

“Y-y-you’re a g-g-girl?!?!?!?!” he exclaimed.