OneShot

I Love My Hyung (Oneshot)
I close my eyes tightly. Waiting for his lips kissing mine. His warm body make me feel nervous, but yet feel very safe. He doesn't open his eyes since we're . Maybe he is enjoying this 'journey'. Oh, oh my God, now, I can feel his lips.. His tounge is playing with mine. Hehe. He is cute. I'm so happy that he is a gay.  "Hyu.. hyung?"  "Shh.." I tried to talk, but he refused to hear me. He just continue his works, playing with me. I don't get angry, but I feel very nice. I'm playing with him! Him! The hottest guy, but he still choosed me.  Softly, he moves his head down to my neck, finding a right place to . Aw.. he is a beast! Beast! But I still love it. He treats me like his precious person in his life. Yeah, I really hope that he thinks the same thing too. "Tao, my little cute panda." he said softly, looking in my eyes. "Nae, hyung?" I answered him shyly. Avoiding his eyes cause I know, my face is burning. "I thought that I will always be alone cause I'm a gay, but now, I know why I was born to be gay." he said, my hair. "Why?" I asked, pretending that I didn't get his words. He looks straight on my face while give me a little smile. "Are you playing with me?" he asked. "I think, yeah. I really love to play with you, hyung." I said while making my merong face to him. "You love to play with me? Really?" he asked with his naughty voice. I'm freezing. I knew what he mean. Play.. Hehehe. But I can't deny his words, cause I do love to play with him. "Nae, hyung. Please, play with me."