His Reaction

GD's reaction to 13 Signs of Love

 

One week. Hyung gave us one week to rest but because I’m the leader of the known boy band BigBang, I have to do some things regarding our comeback. Staring nonchalantly at the ceiling, hoping that somehow I can manage to write a new song tonight or else I’m dead.

 

Sighing, I slouched, my hand landing a piece of paper on the floor. I took it and read the contents, realizing that it was just a stupid pamphlet that I surely know the pesky rat put in my room.

 

Thirteen Signs of Love, it read. Great, maybe, or somehow this paper will help me to get an inspiration.

 

Sitting up, I read the pamphlet.

 

Thirteen Signs of Love

Love is something you cannot deny in yourself. It exists in everyone and it is important that you embrace it. Here is a list of signs that will prove that you are possibly in love with a certain person. If a lot of the signs match, then hello, darling, you're definitely in love!

 

I smirked. Looking at the out-of-this-world layout, the corn with a banana in tow and some weird alien scribbled around the background, this is definitely something only Bom noona would do. Oh there’s Bom noona’s signature at the end of the pamphlet. Wait, why would the pesky rat have this in the first place? Surely, noona blackmailed the rat to put it in here. But why? Seriously that girl is hard to understand, what on earth does TOP hyung sees in her?

Well, because I don’t have anything good to do, might as well do read this.

 

Sign #13: You can't stay mad at her for a minute or two. You actually have to try hard to stay mad.

Well, technically my answer would be yes, she and I aren’t friends. We’re like both acquaintances of each other. If you like to label it, it’s a sunbae-hoobae relationship. The girl is shy to approach me, and why would I be mad at her? I can’t be mad at her, she’s so sensitive to handle! And besides we aren’t talking personally! 

 

Sign #12: You'll keep reading her IMs over and over again.

I read them, yes, but over and over again? That’s not like me. Really, but then again her IM’s where saved in my phone. I don’t know why I did that. It seems right to do that. Why did I save it again? My mind is so messed up right. This is crap.

 

Sign #11: You'll walk really, really slow when you're with her.

Have you seen our airport pictures? I’m always ahead of her, she’s petite that means her legs are short meaning her steps are also short distances. So basically I’m always ahead of her, and Seungrat is the one who always beside her. I’m not jealous or what but really if I walk really, really slow, my fans would catch up with me. And I don’t want that.

 

Sign #10: You'll feel shy whenever you're with her.

Shy? You’re kidding right? What is this Bom noona? I’m the Great Kwon Leader! Why would I be shy when I’m with her? Really, noona is wasting paper writing this kind of thing. Tsk.

 

Sign #9: While thinking about her, your heart beats faster and faster.

A week ago, my heart was beating fast – but – how can’t it not beat fast when I just spent the last six hours rehearsing our duet? My heart wasn’t beating for her; it was because I’m tired. You know science right? Seriously, I need to stop reading this. This is not helping me at all.

 

Sign #8: By hearing her voice, you'll smile for no reason.

Why would I smile by hearing her voice? Am I retarted or what? Tsk, Bom noona should really think before she wrote this down. I’m not like his Seunghyun who will smile once he hears Bom noona’s name. I swear, after the next sign I’ll stop.

 

Sign #7: While looking at her, you can't see the other people around you but her.

She stands out! Her hair that is really weird, but hey that’s fashion! And the way she dresses. Really she is different from her band mates. And why can’t I see other people when she’s around? People are practically hovering around her!  I said I’ll stop right? I’m going crazy.

 

Sign #6: You'll start listening to slow songs.

Of course! I’m a singer/songwriter! I need some inspiration, and by listening to some songs can help me. And I listen to any songs. Again, this pamphlet is seriously wasting my time. How many signs left? Five, then I guess I’ll finish this.

 

Sign #5: She becomes all you think about.

I have many things to think about. Well, I think about her; I think about how I can be close to her. You know, for the sake of being in one family?

 

Sign #4: You'll get high just because of her smell.

Is she a drug or what? High? And I don’t go around smelling people around. Am I Daesung? And her smell is really unique. Again I must clarify one thing I don’t smell people around; it’s just a coincidence that I smell the sweet smell of vanilla in her. And people around her smell it too. I think so. I ask Chaerin if she smell vanilla in her.

 

Sign #3: You'll realize that you're always smiling to yourself whenever you think about her.

Like I said before, am I retarted? Really why would I smile when I think her? Maybe when I was thinking her high-pitched voice in our song Lollipop, it’s really funny. And people told me that I can imitate it perfectly. Also her song In or Out, that was really funny.

 

Sign #2: You'll do anything for her.

Of course! She’s a family right? What am I thinking? She’s a family only, right? She’s not my muse right? Why I doubt myself again? Oh, because of the muse of my songs. She’s not the three-lettered name in my songs, right? But she’s the only one I know that has that unique name. Oh .

 

Sign #1: While reading this, there was only one person in your mind the entire time.

I'm not even going to comment on that.

 

 

 

 

Ugh. That's the whole reason why I don’t like these so-called love lists; They always have a way of trying to expose somebody against their will.

But hey it also helps someone to realize what they feel. Wait, I have feelings for her?

We’re just acquaintances, a hoobae and sunbae relationship to be exact. She’s awkward to everyone, even for those whose close to her, and unfortunately I’m one of those people whose she’s close with but awkward with her. And this worsens when I became famous. How could I be mad at a person whose acting like she even didn’t know me? I’m not mad, I can’t be mad. She hates it when a person is mad at her. She cries and sulks, and I hate it when she does that. So basically, I learned to forgive her and do my best at reaching out for her again.  

She is the texting queen for me. She rather text you than call you. And all her messages are all saved and password protected on my phone. I saved her text messages because she rarely sends me one. But those messages are precious to me. I don’t know but she always have the right timing when texting. When I need someone to cheer me up, she would text me. Is that girl have a radar that tells her if someone needed her?

She’s petite. Her legs are not long that’s why she walks slow but not so slow. Her footsteps and my footsteps are not match, that sometimes, even though I want to walk beside her, there is someone who matches her. Like Seungri, he’s the always reliable one. When is the time that our footsteps will match? That I will be the one who’s beside her, helping her out?

I’m naturally shy, but I overcome that shyness when I entered the limelight. I can’t be shy because I’m an idol who needs to be confident for the fans. But when she’s there, even a small presence of her, I lose myself. I play around a lot. And jokes and made fun to everyone, expect her. Maybe that’s my inner self working, that maybe if I become loud and playful and be friendly; she will come to me again. Open up to me and let me in her life again. I hope so.

My heart is beating thanks to her. I know this may sound cheesy, but the hell with it! My heart double up its pace when she’s not around and I’m thinking about her, and triple its pace when she there that it feels like it’s going to leap out of my chest and go to her. Sounds disgusting? But when she hears this, I’m sure she will be giddy. She’s hopeless romantic right?

 

I smile, but it always widen when I hear her voice. She talks rarely when she’s with us, that is why when she speak I can’t help to smile widely. I think I just heard an angel speak. Her voice is soothing, especially when she’s singing. She balances the strong voices around her. Not like how she makes me fall and lose my balance when we speak to each other.

Dizzy? Or Giddy? That will get worse.

Whenever I saw her, there’s always a spotlight that shine and follows her whenever she goes. And the people around her are all black out. That’s how I see her. Her antics, the way she smiles, she laughs, her every expression, how she talks, eat, and maybe breathe. In generalization, I only see her. My eyes only see her. I don’t care about the world when I’m with her. Maybe she’s now my world?

I always listen to songs. I’m a singer and a songwriter right? But why the hell I always think about her when I’m listening to love songs? I’m even hurt when I listen to songs regarding break-ups. As if I’m imagining that I was the one who’s experiencing it. I’m emotional, I admit but I’m really sensitive when it comes to her. But my fans should really give her thanks, because of her, I made those beautiful songs.

Her scent is addicting. I’m not getting high of it because I want more. Her scent is the only I can’t be addicted to; wait is wanting to smell her always an addiction?

I’d do anything for her, because she’s a family. And family is home right? So she’s my home. I’d do anything for her to be happy. Even it costs my life.

And this brings us back to the first sign.

I guess you've probably figured out who this her or she person I've been talking about for the past eight minutes is. If you’re a truly and undeniably fan of mine, you know who I am talking about but if you’re not here’s a clue: She’s from 2ne1. And no that’s not Chaerin, the pesky rat will be peskier if he thinks that his hyung have a feelings for his Lady Love. Definitely not Minzy, she’s too young for me, e everyone? And totally not Bom noona, you know that alien noona of mine is definitely and irrevocably in love with her equal alien Top hyung.

…Damn it. I just realized now why this has thirteen signs.

Am I that unlucky to fall for Sandara Park so easily?

Wait. Why did her name suddenly appear in bold letters?

Well, the both of us are lucky with each other. Wait, why the hell I’m sharing this to you? But I can trust you right to keep this secret right?

Don't get me wrong. It's not like I wanted to fall in love. Love. Her of all people; the innocent, awkward and goddess ssantoki.

It's not supposed to be this way. I wasn't supposed to love her this much.

But I'm pretty glad I did.

God, I must have completely lost it.

And I need to write a new song.

Or my will meet the flip-flops.