Don't judge the book by it's cover

Ahjumma's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Donghae is a top model in Korea. Lately he has a project of 'Ceci Magazine' with y guy concept photo shoot. No one knows that the handsome Lee Donghae used to a guy, to earning money for his mother and his 4 little siblings. After his father passed away he has to live his family let his alone to work hard for his family. He sold his body to a women who thirsty of . He realized about his risky job but he cannot resist too that he need money for mother and his little siblings. Don't call him a Tame-Beast of because he don't do his job only for pleasurable but he did for his family. After being a top model Donghae never leave his previous job, secretly he do his job to satisfy his 'special and regular customer' which is the rich, single (or just call them a widows), and well-known women in korea. But he never accept to satisfy his new customer because he really wants to quit from his dirty job, not before Lee Hyukjae's called him for several times ago.

"Hyung" Donghae call and come to reach his manager for asking about 'the friend of him'. He sit beside him with serious and curious face

"Hyung, who is Lee Hyukjae? Why did you tell her about my number?"

"She call you? What did she says?"

"She did... Just now. She want to have meeting with me tonight, uhmm don't tell me that you tell her about my previous job do you?"

"I'm sorry Donghae, I also didn't know about it, she's my Noona's friend and she wants you so freaking bad and maybe noona tell her about your-" Donghae cut his words

"For the mother of Nemo hyung.... If she's your noona's friend then how old is she?" Fear appear in his eyes and also mention the frowning on his forehead. What if she's a freaking ahjumma.. The old .

"Me and noona has only 3 years age difference, maybe she has the same age with my noona"

"If you're 33 then your noona is 36 and it means that woman is also 36?? What the hell are you thinking hyung?? I'm 27... And you sell me to the women who has 9 years age difference from me??"

"Easy young man, she's not like what you're thinking of-"

Donghae cut him again "How can I be easy if you sell me to the old with wrinkles on every her skin, hell noooo~"

"Ohh hell yes Donghae, you have to help me and my noona. She had crushed on you since the very beginning and she found out that I'm your manager so she begged to my noona to tell her about you but unfortunately noona told her about your past job"

"Oww !!!!!!!!! No hyung, I don't want to sell my body to that wrinkles witch"

"But Donghae.... She already paid you, I transferred the payment to your Bank account" with grinning his manager try to speak casually to hide his guilty. "Please Donghae, just do this once for me, for that I'll owe you for the rest of my life then"

"Hyung... I can't believe this"

"Just once donghae, meet her for once... If you don't like her just take the payment and I'll be the one who return her payment back with my own money, just once donghae please...."

"Okay, for you I'll meet her tonight. But I take your words about the payment hyung"

"Yes, take it Donghae. Just one thing I want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter