Just an average day of school.

The Trap. Hyuna&Minho; Fanfic.

Hyuna's point of view.

"Alright the test is tomorrow remember to study, class dismissed!" God finally I thought getting up and out of the classroom. I scatter the hallways making my way to my locker. "Hyuna! Hyuna! Hyuna! Hyuuuuuuuuunnnnaaaaaaaaa!!" I turned around. "what do you want Minho?!" He just laughed, as usualy. Aish you can never get a straight answer fro mthat dude, whatsoever!

 

Minho's point of view.

I saw Hyuna in the hallways, I got her mad, just the way I like it to be. "Dongsaeng upset?" I put my arm around her and made a puppy face. All she did was shake me off, "hahahaha you're so funny right?" I said "you're so annoying right?" she said, her walking speed increased but thats no match for my huge muscular legs. "I ought you!" I playfully tapped her as if we were playing a "friendly" game of tag. She always gives me thsi look where its a look she gives no one else who annoys her. its like she has this one special look for me.

 

Hyuna's point of view.

"Minho you should probably get to class right about now.." I said digging into my locker, "ohh, remember? I'm your science partner?" He replied with a smirk, "thats right, wish it were wrong though.." I shut my locker and continued to walk down to the science room. "You know you can try and maybe be my friend?..." I gave Minho the most serious look ever. "friend? you want me to be your friend?" I said, he just nodded and smiled. "its bad enough you're my ... I don't know what you are to me, you're just Minho" His smiled went down as if that hurt him. I just shook him off again and proceeded to class. I looked back at him just standing in the hallway still. "Oppa!" I said he snapped out of it and took his seat next to me.

Minho's point of view.

I tried, and failed once again, I want to be more than just Minho to her. Atleast a friend, maybe if I wasn't jsuch a bother I'd actually have her respect. But then I lvoe seeing her get frustrated of me, because well its cute. She's cute. I'll just keep trying I guess, maybe Amber or Key can help me. hmm?..

BONUS SCENARIO:

Minho: *does bad aegyo*

Hyuna: you can stop being annoying now, acting time is over! *looks away*

Key: *turns Hyuna's face back to Minho* you know yo uwanna look at him....

Amber: *turns Minho's face to Hyuna* ...go on..stare!

Hyuna: YAHHH *slaps keys hand* I'll look at him when I wanna look at him...

Minho: *buing buing!*

Amber: aweee Hyuna look at him!

Hyuna: *looks at Minho*

Minho: *does annoying aegyo*

Hyuna: aiigoo!! *looks away.

-END-