Konnichiwa!

You Fell in Love... With Our Maid?!?!

 

     Angel's POV

 

“ Hey babe, you've been working to hard. You need to take a rest or you'll get sick again.” Chunji walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, giving me a back hug. “ I prefer not having me girlfriend in bed, dying.”

 

“ I'm fine oppa.” I smiled, tiredly.

 

It has been a few months since the incident with my family and since HaJoon left and I've been working even harder. I had to work harder in school, work as a nanny/maid, and also I had joined the school's volleyball team. So I've been working nonstop, which I really didn't mind.

 

“ No, you're pale and tired.” Chunji took the spatula from my hand, sliding both his hands in my hands, making me stop what I was doing. “ Come relax. I'll have L. Joe or JiKyougn can cook. You've been working nonstop.” He kissed your cheek, grinning. “ Plus we haven't had US time in for ever. No movie nights, no romantic dinners, no amusement park fun, nothing.”

 

I felt myself being pooled away, but was to tired to fight back as Chunji dragged me into the living-room. He sat you down on the coach and smiled. “ We're going to watch a movie while someone else cooks. Don't move.”

 

With that Chunji ran off, upstairs. I sighed, exhaustively. I sat for a moment then heard the front door open. Out of curiosity I got to my feet and walked to the front door to see Mr. Park and a cute and pretty Japanese girl(You).

 

“ Oh Angel!” Mr. Park grinned, picking me up in a hug. “ Sorry I've been gone so long and making you work harder. I know you've been busy and such, but I got some great ne-”

 

“ Angel! Aish that girl does NOT listen!” I turned my head, hearing Chunji calling for me.

 

“ Oppa! Door!” I shouted back, and literally in a second Chunji ran in.

 

“ Aish, what part of 'Don't Move' don't you get?” He glared, placing his hands on his hips.

 

“ The 'Don't' part.” I grinned and looked at Mr. Park and then at you. “ Ah, who is she?”

 

“ Oh this? This is my Best Friend's Daughter!” He grinned, sweeping his arm in front of you. “ She'll be the new maid!”

 

“ Konnichiwa, Nami Kaori to moshimasu.” You smiled, bowing.

 

“ Why is she speaking Japanese?” Chunji looked at Mr. Park and then you then back at Mr. Park. “ And new maid?”

 

“ Well, she's from Japan! Duh~” Mr. Park rolled his eyes, playfully. “ And yese! New maid! My precious Angel has been working so hard lately that I felt bad and wanted to help my new daughter!” He pulled me into a hug, swaying me lightly, causing me to giggle.

 

“ Yah! Let go of my girlfriend you old ert!” Chunji yanked me out of his grip and hugged me protectively to him. “ She is mine!”

 

Mr. Park chuckled and started to explain what happen to you in Japanese. I smiled, getting out of Chunji's grip.

 

“Konnichiwa, Nami Kaori!” I bowed 90 degrees. “ Turner Angela to moshimasu. Anata ni oai dekite ureshii desu!” I stood straight smiling. (What Angel says: Hello, Nami Kaori. My name is Turner Angela. It's a pleasure to meet you.)

 

“ Mwo? Angel, you speak Japanese?” Chunji asked surprised.

 

“Hai!” I grinned, holding up 3 fingers. “ I learned it for three years and stayed in Japan for a year for studies.”

 

“ Ah! Noona!” I turned around to see Changjo running down the stairs and towards us. “ Noona! L. Joe hyung is trying to kill me again!!”

 

“ Changjo! Get back here!” L. Joe shouted, running down the stairs after him.

 

Changjo hid behind me causing L. Joe to stop in his tracks. L. Joe stared at me for a moment and looked away.

 

“ Changjo, what did you do this time?” I looked at him.

 

“ Well, I, uh....” He cleared his throat. “ I borrowed some stuff-”

 

“ He took my stuff and was blackmailing me!” L. Joe glared at Changjo.

 

“ Yah! Only because you-... Who's the girl?” Changjo pointed at you, causing everyone to stare.

 

“ Oh! That's Nami Kaori.” I grinned at her. “ She's from Japan.”

 

“Hai!” You bowed a little and looked at them, smiling. “Um, I-It's a p-pleasure to meet you? Please call me Kaori.”

 

“ She doesn't speak much Korean.” I explained. “ She's our new maid.”

 

L.Joe stared at her for a moment and looked away, blushing.

 

Turner-san.” You grabbed my hand. “Who are they?”

 

I smiled. “ You can call me Angel. That guy is my boyfriend Chunji.”

 

Ah! He's so cute! You two make a cute couple!” You giggled, causing you to blush.

 

“You think so?” I smiled as you shook your head yes. “ Thank you. Well the tall guy is Changjo, my cousin's JiKyoung's boyfriend. Lastly the blonde hair boy is L. Joe.”

 

They're all so cute!” You smiled. “ You've been working here for how long? Has any of these guy been asking you out beside your boyfriend?”

 

Changjo has and I found out L. Joe, Niel, and Ricky liked me later from Chunji. Why?”

 

“ Well, I can see why! You're so pretty and cute and nice!” You grinned pinching my cheeks gently. “ So jealous!”

 

“ Really? I think your way cuter and prettier!” I grinned hugging her. “ She is so cute!”

 

Chunji chuckled and looked at Mr. Park. “ I think they're getting along just fine.”

 

“ Well, of course! My precious daughters are to nice not to get along with anyone!” Mr. Park hugged both me and you. “ They are so cute together!”

 

“ Yah! What did I say about touching my girlfriend?!” Chunji yanked me and you away from him, causing Mr. Park to fall on the ground. “ Stupid old man.”

 

Aw! Your boyfriend is so over protective! So cute!” You smiled at me, causing me to blush. “I guess he gets jealous easily.”

 

“ Hai.” I grinned and took you hand. “ Well since it lunch time you can help me cook. OK?”

 

“ Sure! Sounds fun!” You smiled and let me take you to the kitchen.

 

L.Joe watched the two leave, sighing.

 

What is this feeling? I feel jealous of Chunji, but there's something about that new girl that makes me feel tingly. L. Joe sighed and walked back up to his room.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

Hello my lovely readers! Here' chapter one! This is just to introduce Nami Kaori pretty much. keke hope you like it and Subscribe and comment please!