Preview

Jun Jun

 

Finally, an update! Gomen if my writing isn’t good.  English isn’t also my first language.

I’m planning to make this story short. Hope to finish this. Thanks for reading.

Man hit by car in Tokyo, critical

NBC News

Posted: July 8, 2011 11:25

A 24-year-old man who was hit by a car in Tokyo, Japan Tuesday night has found in coma.

He was struck at 10 p.m. Tuesday on Asakusa St on the west side of the city.

Police said the man tried to save his friend for him to be hit by an eastbound car.

He was rushed to hospital with serious injuries but his condition worsened overnight.

Police identified the victim, as Korean national Lee Min ho.

Screech….

The sound of the rout car was still on my mind. As I woke up I found my self lying on bed. I looked around to see a vast white surrounding. Yeah, I remembered -the accident. I saved a friend. I forgot his name all I knew he was Japanese.

 The accident was intense, a tragedy indeed, a tragedy that changed my WHOLE life.

 

“Jun-kun, you’re awake!” exclaimed a Japanese girl as she entered.

 

“Who are you?” I asked. I expected to see my girlfriend Yoon Eun Hye but the one on my front was a Japanese woman. She’s pretty having waved hair but still no match with my Eun Hye.”

 

“You’re speaking Korean” she said.

“Of course I’m Korean!” I answered but the girl cannot understand. It was only me who knew Japanese. I started to look around then saw my reflection in the mirror. “Who is he?” I questioned. I blinked my eyes he blinked also. I moved my hands, he also moved.  “He’s mimicking me” I exclaimed.

That how I realized what was happening… “But how?” My mind couldn’t take it. I was inside of Jun Matsumoto’s body.

******

 

Characters:

LEE MIN HO, 24 years old, young businessman from Korea.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0iS1TRCD_O_oJKOzI_jh

This was me.

 I and my girlfriend YOON EUN HYE went in Japan for vacation but I got an accident and found in COMA.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe7j3h6kBBZK6zawD7YaF

When I woke up I was inside the body of JUN MATSUMOTO. I learned from news paper that I was in coma for almost a month. I was returned in Korea three days ago.

 

INOUE MAO, 23 years old

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMfiqYlJ86WOelcPwbaq6

She was with me when I was awakened. I asked her in Japanese. “Who are you?”

 

“Stop kidding, I’m your fiancé!” she replied.

 I learned that she was Jun Matsumoto’s fiancée. The character of Matsumoto started to bother me. “He has bad taste in girls

 

 JUN MATSUMOTO, 26 years old, a successful Japanese businessman

     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThsbgvaGbMjdi4htyUolN     

 

  Had been confined in the hospital for almost a week, His girlfriend Inoue Mao took care of him. It was revealed that an obsessed girl tried to kill him.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe4FuVfubofiOtiBuikdf

He has a sister named ERIKA.

 

I met her when I returned home. If I told I wasn’t Jun they might think I was insane so I just made them believe that I got amnesia.

Erika took care of my business. She was also happy for what happened.

 

“Now that you have amnesia, you can return that girl from where she should be, in TRASH!” she said. I found out that she hated Matsumoto’s future wife.

 

This was another puzzle. Who’s that Inoue Mao?

Erika talked to her badly but she just smirked and clings to me,

“Please Jun, regain your memory, we need to be married soon”

That was the evidence, Mao was a gold digger. Thinking only for the profit she can get from marrying a rich man. Though Erika hated her she didn’t care.

She was really different from the girl I truly love.

 

NINOMIYA KAZUNARI, 25 years old, friend of Inoue Mao. He was a shaman.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy6TuL6W_rN51dKSJnirt

When he first saw me he asked who I am.

 

“Did you forget, his my fiancé!” said Mao but Nino was sure it wasn’t the real Matsumoto.

 

So I revealed myself. Finally I found someone who can understand my situation.

 

“Is there any explanation for this, please help me!” I begged.

“I can but not for free!” he replied.

“I pay any amount.”

 

“Wait, what’s going on, I can’t understand!” said Mao.

I just realized I need to tell her the truth.

 

*******

This is just a preview. The next chapter will discuss how Jun and Mao meet each other and also Min Ho and Eun Hye.