Chapter 31

Oppa, saranghae!

Your POV

“Oppa, thank you for today and thanks for listening to me” I told DooJoon as he walked me up to my apartment.

“No problem, what are best friends for anyways” he told me as I unlocked the door.

“Do you want to come in for some coffee or tea?”

“No, I have a pretty busy schedule tomorrow so I should be getting some rest” he said as he pulled me for a goodbye hug.

“Thank you again oppa” I told him as I pulled away.

“If you ever need anyone to talk to or help you out, don’t forget that I’m here.” He said as he started walking away. “I’m serious, I’m just a phone call away” he finished saying as he disappeared in the elevator.

I was glad to have finally told someone about everything that was going on, but it still bothered me that DooJoon oppa now knows what happened between me and Seunghyun. I didn’t mention about why we had broken up or that Jiyong was the one who asked me to. I thought that it was already complicated enough as it is, and didn’t want things to get any more awkward between them. It did trouble me though that he knew everything and was gonna have to keep it a secret from Junhyung. I knew they were really close but I wasn’t ready for Junhyung to know about it.

“Well this is it, maybe things will get better from now on” I told myself as I went over to my room to get washed up and ready for bed.

It had been an exhausting last few days and I was looking forward to tomorrow being my last day of work before the weekend.

I ended up taking a really nice relaxing bath. After coming out of the bathroom I didn’t notice someone was sitting on my bed waiting for me.

“Junhyung?” I asked, startled to see him sitting there staring at the wall. “What are you doing here this late?”

“I wanted to see you” he said as he came over and hugged me.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” I asked him as I looked up to see his worried expression.

“Nothing, I just missed you” he said as he looked down at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“Are you sure that’s it? You look like something is bothering you.”

“I’m alright, just let me hold you for a while” he said as he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

I knew something was bothering him, but I didn’t want to pressure him into telling me if he didn’t want to.

“Can I spend the night?” he asked as he started to let go of me.

“Of course” I told him. I didn’t want him to be driving in the condition he was in. I knew something was definitely bothering him.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” he asked as he started taking his jacket off. “I promise I won’t do anything to you. I just want to hold you tonight.”

“Sure, let me get changed” I told him as I grabbed my clothes and made my way towards the restroom to put my pajamas on.

After changing into them and making my way out I noticed that Junhyung was already in bed. I made my way over and got in bed with him.

He quickly came closer to me and held his arms around my waist as turned off the light.

“Should we take a vacation?” he asked as I laid my head on his chest.

“What are you talking about?” I asked him as my eyes started to close.

“Should we just take some time and get away from everything?”

“Is something bothering you?” I asked as I looked up to see him. It was dark but I could still make out that he was staring off into space.

“I don’t want to lose you” he said as he held onto me tighter.

“Oppa.”

“Shh, go to sleep. You still gotta go to work tomorrow and it’s getting late” he said as he snuggled closer.

After a while longer, I heard his soft snores fill the room. His last comment left me thinking.

Could he possibly know? I thought to myself. Is that what’s worrying him?

Seunghyun’s POV

“Seunghyun, are you sure of what you’re going to do today?” Jiyong asked me as I got in his car.

“Yeah, I can’t just let her go” I told him as I put my seatbelt on.

“What if she says no?” I heard him ask as we pulled out of the parking lot.

“I won’t take no as an answer.” I told him.

“There’s always that possibility” he said as he kept driving.

“I’ve already lost a lot of time with her and I know that she still loves me, as crazy as it sounds.”

“You guys have been separated for more than a year now, feelings change” he told me.

“No Jiyong, as much as you tell me; I know something just isn’t right with all this and I am going to win her back” I told him.

He didn’t say anything else the rest of the ride towards the company. I knew he didn’t agree with me trying to win ___ back, but I also knew he would always be by my side no matter what.

The day went a lot slower than I wanted it to and I had noticed that ___ was trying to avoid me as much as she could. Every time I had gone up to her to talk she would pull someone beside us so that we wouldn’t be alone. I needed to talk to her, and I needed it to just be between us. I needed some private time with her.

“Thank you everybody and have a safe weekend. See you all again on Monday” I heard the boss call out as he left.

I quickly looked around, hoping to spot ___ so that I could talk to her.

I saw her saying goodbye to a few interns as she was walking towards the exit. I quickly ran over to where she was at to stop her from leaving but a few interns had come over to say goodbye to us before they left as well.

When I looked over to where she was at, I noticed she had already left.

“Bye you guys” I quickly told the other members as I ran out of the studio. I looked around hoping that she hadn’t left yet, when I spotted her in front of the elevator. She was probably still waiting for it when I ran over to her and grabbed her hand.

“____, I need to talk to you” I told her.

~~~~

Sorry for making you guys wait a long time. I know I broke my promise to you guys and for that i'm really really sorry.