Date with Seungho

A bit of a dilemma

The day after you woke up to a phone call. 
"Hello" you answered sleepy. "Ahh ____? Sorry I woke you up."
You rose up from bed after you heard Seungho's voice on the phone.
"No, it's alright, I was getting up anyway." 
You could here him sigh in relieve. "Well. I was wondering if you would be busy today. And if not, I was hoping I could get you to meet me for a meal." He sounded a but nervous and you smiled to yourself.
"I'm not busy today, and I would love to go for a meal." You answered him.
"Awesome, meet me at the city mall in about an hour"

You got up and showered and got ready. You decided to put on a cute sundress and put on make up to look at least a bit nice for him. When you arrived at the mall, you saw him sitting on one of the benches, looking casual and gorgeous.
He saw you arrive, and stood up and smiled to you. "Hey there, you look beautiful." He said.
You blushed a little bit. "Thank you" You replied "Where are we going to eat?"
"Follow me, I know a really good place here" He said and took your hand. He brought you to a really nice cafe that had food on the menu, and when you had ordered you noticed that Seungho was always looking at you and smiling.
"What is it? Do I have something on my face?" You asked him worried. He chuckled.
"No, it's just that you look so beautiful that I need to steal glances at you all the time."
You blushed and looked away from him. How could someone as gorgeous as him find you beautiful. 
"And now your blushing. So cute" He said and smiled at you. You blushed even more, and he laughed.
When you finished eating he asked if he could walk a bit with you, and you nodded.
You walked around the city, and Seungho took your hand in his, and blushed a but when you looked at him surprised.
You walked like that for awhile until you had to go home. He walked with you there, and when you were about to go inside he stopped you. "I'm sorry _____, but I had a really great time today, and I was wondering if I could ask you out again."
You smiled and nodded. He smiled relieved. Suddenly he was really close to you, and gave you a small, gentle kiss on the lips.
"Goodnight ____" he said and left, while you stood there frozen. 
What should you do now?