1

Sweet Time

Park Bom watching outside the windows of her class. She was always loving going early to school and spending her time watching the school entrance gate. Park Bom purposely comes early, waiting someone to arrive the school. Her smiles getting wider and happiness lit up her chubby cute face. She jumped happily upon seeing him entering the school compound. Like always, he was refreshing. Walking while laughing with his friends and of course she is not the only one watching him, Park Bom can hear other girls making commotion outside, like always. She sighed, knowing her place.

“Bommie, watching him again?” she frighten hearing the voice, her friend Chaerin. Park Bom smiles to her. Chaerin went close to her and put her hand around her good friend shoulder.

“I didn’t like him, but if you like him this much I won’t offend my dearest friend for it” Chaerin patted Bom’s head.

“You’re beautiful enough Bommie, you just need some confident and then you’ll shine” Bom know her best friend well, she has been criticizing her for having crush on him but lately she had become  a quite understanding friend.

“It’s not like that I will confess to him…” Park Bom smile to her friend. Then she fidgeting playing with her fingers, Bom’s cheek grew rosy whenever she thought of confessing her feeling. But no, she doesn’t have such confidence.

Chaerin grabbed her hand roughly, Park Bom just about to scream of pain and annoyance when Chaerin whispered,

“Bommie, he looking here” Just when Bom turned her head and fixed her eyes focusing looking at him, she caught he eyes looking straight to her eyes. She grew shyly and turned looking somewhere else but she caught a glimpse of him smiling then smirking. Her heart beats faster. Park Bom feeling like going hiding after caught watching the super famous guy in the school but Chaerin hand that gripping her tightly preventing her from doing so.

At least, she pretending to have an interest look to the flowers planted in front of their class.

“Bommie what are you doing?” she got a knock on the head.

“You just let go your chance to look at him closely, didn’t you aware that he was looking at you just now?” the girl shook her head, no.

“Should I send you to confidence classes!!” Chaerin speak loudly annoyed with her friend humbleness and low self confidence.

“Believe me Bommie, you have the look and body, look up and walk confidently” She whispered to her very lovely friend, childhood friend.

***

 Park Bom walking fast to school. She wake up late today and it’s the first time she going to be late to the school. The school perfect will write down her names and then called for punishments after school. 1 minute before the gate closes, she walks past the school gate, phew, and she made it.

“Chae…” Park Bom running to her class before their teacher comes in. She gasping for breath, tired of walking fast to avoid from being punished for getting in late. The classes were in some kind of commotion. She can see Chaerin face, a face that just seen a ghost?

“Chaerin, what happen? Are you okay? What happening here?” She asking nonstop, ignoring her short of breath.

Chaerin look like want to speak something but nothing come out from . Park Bom approaching her weird looking friend, wondering.

“Why did you late?!”

dropped, Chaerin voice was loud and hard. What did I do wrong? Park Bom feel like crying, is she angry with me? Why so sudeen?

“Sorry..” utter Chaerin upon aware the changed react in her friend face, she then dragged Park Bom to their seat, behind the class and near the window.

“Why did you late?” she whispering now,

“I was waking up late” Park Bom pouting, feeling like sulking.

“He comes here just now”. He? Park Bom looking at Chaerin face mindlessly.

“Who HE?” she asking her back, getting no idea of the HE. Chaerin looks at her unbelievably.

“KWON JIYONG” and Bom’s jaw dropped again. What the hell is he doing here?

“You were late, I watched him arrived and I know why he comes at our class” ignoring their teacher, Chaerin keep whispering to her, telling what happened.

“He looking up here, at where you always waiting for him but he can’t see you”

“That the reason why he comes to our class”

“I don’t know why he comes here but he been looking around, you know.. Exactly like trying to find someone”

“Oh My God Bommie, I think he does recognizing your existence”

Park Bom mind was wandering. She can’t hear any words anymore. ‘Is that true?’

***