Chapter 21

Undying Memories

Music: Lalala, It's Love! by Coffee Prince

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRHnwCYtRgQ

*Credit to them :D

 

 

 

“Excuse me?” Wooyoung scoffed.

 

“Well I know you’re the shining knight of this school, but I’m the prince. Making you work for me because I’m greater than you.” Nichkhun smile and wave his hand in the air slightly pointing his index finger at Sunmi. “This then makes you the princess who belongs with prince charming here who is obviously me.”

 

“You’re crazy.” Mutter Wooyoung who looked away.

 

“No I’m not I am just a guy who know what he wants.” Nichkhun replies who flash a smile that can make any girls melt.

 

“Do I get a say in this?” Sunmi asks in a daze.

 

“This is getting weird let’s go Sunmi.” Wooyoung still holding onto Sunmi’s hand started walking away pulling her away. As Nichkhun watch them leave he let out a small smirk.

 

“The fun has only just begun.”

 

He turned around and looked back at his drawing. The drawing was of Sunmi when he saw her this one fateful day at school here in the garden. A cold winter day, she sat down on a bench looking up at the gray sky that looked like it was about to rain. Despite the cold and gloomy weather she smiled a smile so angelic, it stun Nichkhun right in his steps making him skip a beat and him the Prince Charming never met a girl that can make him skip a beat. Thus he began thinking more about her and simply said he was in love.

 

The next day, a Monday Sunmi and Taecyeon both rode to school in silence.

 

“Hey what’s on your mind?” Taecyeon asks Sunmi noticing she wasn’t her unusual chatting self.

 

“Well there’s a guy who said I belong with him.”

 

“Who’s the guy?” Taecyeon ask looking out the window as they drove by a coffee shop.

 

“Nichkhun Horvekul the famous Prince Charming that every girl seems to love from our school.” From hearing that Taecyeon focus his gaze on her.

 

“What? You can’t be serious right?” He asks in disbelief.

 

“I know right? Why would he like me? Besides I’m already with Wooyoung and he has the nerve to say that Youngie don’t belong with me, but I belong with him.” Sunmi cross her arms across her chest pouting.

 

“Maybe he’s attracted to exotic creatures like you.”  Taecyeon joked earning a whack on his arm. Reaching their school the driver bid them farewell, turning the car around and drove off back to the Lee’s mansion.

 

“Well I’m off see you during lunch.” Taecyeon wink and left as a figure roam behind Sunmi.

 

“Good morning Sunmi you look gorgeous today.” The figure spoke. Sunmi swung around finding Nichkhun standing in front of her with his backpack swung across his shoulder with a grin plaster on his face.

 

“Uh-uhm-ah thanks.” Sunmi stammer looking down at the ground as the girls at school started staring at them.

 

“Why is Nichkhun talking to her?”

 

“Eeek! Look at that smile! I wish he would give me that smile.” One girl said dreamily while hersmack her on the head.

 

“I should really go.” Sunmi pointed behind her, “Don’t want to be late to class.” She let out a fake laugh and scurried away. Nichkhun watch her leave as he put his hands in his pockets.

 

“Hey,” Someone called out to Nichkhun. Turning around he found Wooyoung standing at the bottom of the school steps glaring at him.

 

“Leave her alone.” Wooyoung warn.

 

“Let me make this straight to you, I’m not giving up without a fight.”

 

“Well I’m not either.” Wooyoung remarks back swallowing down his fear.

 

“Then the fun begins now.” Nickhun simply reply with a smirk turning around and left.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As the week slowly passes by Sunmi thought she might as well be going crazy. Nichkhun was popping out everywhere literally. Lunch means catching up time for Taecyeon and Wooyoung, but out comes Nichkhun sitting right beside Sunmi.

 

Another moment was during gym class when he picked her to be in his team leaving Wooyoung to play for the other side.

 

“Nice toss Sunmi.” Nichkhun flash his million dollars smile making Wooyoung jealous.

 

“Wooyoung watch out the balls going to-” One of his team mate warned but was too late, the basketball went flying towards his face and knock him in the head. Falling to the floor feeling dizzy he heard murmurs all around him, a woman yelling his name, and then quick footsteps.

 

“Youngie are you alright?” A distance voice asks him.

 

“Sun….mi.” He manages to say before blacking out.

 

Waking up to an unfamiliar room he found Sunmi sitting beside him still in her gym clothes.

 

“That ball hit you in the head hard.” Sunmi replies hitting him on the chest as Wooyoung blocked it. He looked at her finding her eyes red like they’ve been crying and wanting to cry again.

 

“You got me so scared.” Her lips tremble as she moved out of her chair and sat on his bed side hugging him.

 

“Pabo (stupid),” Wooyoung said with a smile on his face while her fair smooth hair, “you know I’m a strong knight I will never get knock down by one blow.” Breaking from the hug she had a smile on her face which made him relax.

 

“You kind of did just a bit while ago.”

 

Hearing that, he couldn’t help but laugh as someone entered the room. “Oh good your awake, I don’t think the basketball hit you too hard in the head that you might need to check your head. Other from that you might get a headache for the rest of the day and miss you need to get back to class.” The nurse said as Sunmi got up from the bedside.

 

“See you soon Youngie.” She whisper and left as Wooyoung felt the headache forming in his head, but most of all heartache was forming in his heart.

 

“Oh yeah your friend just now left you a note awhile ago.” The nurse said fixing her table that had band aid, cottons, papers, etc. She pointed to her small mirror on her wall. Wooyoung look towards the wall with three pink sticky notes, one above the others. Each sticky note has a word, ‘Live, laugh, and love.’ The three simple words that Sunmi and him share to cheer one another. He smiled feeling his heartache stop as warmth spread through his body.

 

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments from the last chapter (: Enjoy this somewhat short latest chapter~ Once again comments are welcome <3