chapter01

Leader's love.

 

 

Jinyoung signed for the 10th time that day.  He was dead tired but he still had to practice the choreo again. He sat down on the floor gulping down the contains of his bottle.

He watched as his band mates, one by one, sat down next to him. His eyes caught sight of a particular maknae, making his way to the leader’s side and lying on the floor exhausted.

Gongchan smiled to the leader warmly, reassuring him that he was fine.

“Can we head back now?” Sandeul whined as he looked pleadingly at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung wanted to say yes, he really did, but he couldn’t. Their dance was not even synchronized and all of them kept on doing mistakes.

“It’s ok. Let’s just keep practicing.” Gongchan said cheerfully as he got up. He extended his hand to the said leader who gladly took his help.

Jinyoung wondered if it was just him that felt small and big explosions inside the pits of his stomach every time he touched or got touched by Gongchan.

Nevertheless the feeling was overwhelming and slightly satisfied his aching heart.

Yes our leader was in love. No it wasn’t one of those small crushes you get in high school, it was a major love, with his adorable group member, Gongchan.

He really couldn’t help it. He always knew that Gongchan was his favorite (although he refused to admit it, even to himself) but he never thought that he might be in love with him, until recently.

It was one of those rare days, when b1a4 had a free day. He and Gongchan went on a walk on their own as the other members refused to leave their beds that early. Gonchan was apparently cold and he innocently linked their hands.

It was that moment that Jinyoung froze for a second, feeling the blood rushing in his body. He couldn’t form a word and he couldn’t even explain why he suddenly had gotten so worked up by a little skinship.

He tried to rationalize his feelings but he was already a hopeless case. He soon found himself staring at Gonchan, smiling at himself when he thought of the younger, and doing all those things that high school girls did when they had their first crush.

He knew it was wrong, they were both boys, but he couldn’t stop his feelings from growing.

He admitted his feelings to himself but decided not to let them take control of himself. Or at least he tried.

 

 

“Earth calls Jinyoung.” Dong Woo said waving his hand in front of the leader’s face.

Jinyoung blinked as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head, muttering a small apology for spazzing out.

 Gongchan laughed with his angelic voice and dragged the leader to the center of the dance room.

They soon took their position and the music started playing.

Jinyoung was relieved that with all that loud music he wouldn’t be able to think about his one sided love anymore for the rest of the day.

 

 

 

 

finally first chapter is out!~>.< i hope you enjoyed>.<