no more word that I can say anymore

Thanks

 

Donghae run down the hallway of an apartment, his hands clutching a cell phone, it still looks the message he had received two hours earlier.
I can’t stand it anymore. ‘What is he thinking right now?’ Donghae thought.

He knocked the door. No Answer. ‘Aish, this problem will be hard’

“Kibum, open the door, I know you inside” he knocked again, harder.

Silent.

“Ya, Kim Kibum, open this ing door!!” he yelled, cursed

‘Aish, stupid donghae, why you forgot that he give you his key five years ago’, he thought as rough his pocket.

He entered. Looking around the room. Donghae was wondered how long he have not visited this place, why this place looks strange for him.

“Kibum” he whispered, walked around the room, try to find Kibum’s bedroom.

“Kibum, are you in there?” he said when reached Kibum’s bedroom, and he can’t understand why he feel so bad.

He saw Kibum lay on the bed. One hand lay down side the bed, hold a picture, old picture donghae guess, Donghae step closer Kibum, take the picture from Kibum’s hand.

This picture…??? Donghae thought, there are Kibum and him at that picture, just both of them, smile brightly, like two brothers, when they still as trainee in SM,

He look again to Kibum, cry. “Aish, why I so easy to cry?” tried to wiped the tears.

“Kibum…” he shake Kibum’s body, try to make he wakes.

After 10 minutes no response from Kibum, he start panicky. Look carefully all of Kibum’s body, when he reach on Kibum others hand, he scream.

“Bummie… please wake up, don’t leave me like this” he cries harder.

He takes out his phone from pocket. Calling Leeteuk.

“Hyung, please come to Kibum’s apartment now, he is bleeding, I’m afraid hyung…”

***

It’s almost two days Kibum on hospital unconscious and Donghae never leave beside Kibum. His hand always hold on Kibum’s, refuse to move.

“Donghae, you must eat a little, let’s go, Siwon will accompany him” Leeteuk said as Donghae’s back.

“No, I’ll be here until he wakes and forgive me” he shouted and then cries as hug Kibum’s hand.

“Bummie, please wakes up, I can’t live without you, forgive me...” he whispered.

At midnight after the entire member back to dorm, leave Donghae who still sleep beside Kibum.

Slowly Kibum awakened. He tries to lift up his head, but failed, he feel dizzy. After a few minute, he realizes that someone holding his hands, he turned to the left and see there is sleeping Donghae.

“Hyung…” he said faintly. “Hae…”

He moved his hand a little to make Donghae awake. And that makes Donghae awake.

After he realize that who makes him awake is Kibum. He shocked.

“Kibum, you awake…?” he asked, still not believe.

“Hae, what happen to me? where are we?” he asked, faintly.

“do you can’t remember anything?” Donghae looks worried.

“The last think I remember I send you text, then…” Kibum said confused.

“and then what Kibum…? What are you doing to yourself? After I received your text, I came to your apartment, and I found you bleeding” said Donghae after he sitting again and takes Kibum’s hand.

Kibum looks down. He can’t say anything. And then tears comes from his eyes, remembered all he and Donghae do all over this 10 years. The first time they met, his first debut as actor, the manager told them that they will be in one group, the first trophy they get with others member, when he told Donghae that he love him more than a friend and Donghae feel the same, when he decided to focus on acting and move from the dorm, sleep all the night with Donghae who still can’t accept with his decision, their fight because Donghae more closer to Eunhyuk than him and after that Donghae never call him.

He cried, harder than before, not before, this is the first he cry like that, everybody know that he never show his emotion to people, but this time, in front of Donghae, he can’t hold his sadness anymore, his pain this three years.

Looked at Kibum like that make Donghae cry too. He approach Kibum, hugged him.

“Kibum, I’m sorry to make you like this, really sorry. I don’t know our relationship became like this, after 10 years we know each other” he try to hold his tears, but he can’t.

It’s so hard for him to see the one he loves so much looks very hurt like that.

“Hyung…” Kibum pulled back the hug. Looking at Donghae’s eyes.

“Hae, I know that I…” he stopped, don’t know to continue.

“Hae, before it’s too late, I want to hear what you said when the first we met in dorm, I want to hear again from you hyung”

Before it’s too late. Donghae thought. What he means with that.

“I know you must be confuse hyung, but believe me this time, you will know, for now, please said that again” said Kibum, try to smile. Donghae nodded. Even he doesn’t understand, but for Kibum now, he will do anything.

“Wel...welcome to our family Kibum, don’t be afraid and don’t be worry, we are family here, and… and I promise that I’ll always beside you, no matter what happen” Donghae said with teary eyes.

After Donghae talk, Kibum hug him again.

“Thanks hyung, after you said again I believe you never leave me now, and don’t be sad anymore, because I’ll survive for right now.” He whispered on Donghae ears.

“I love you Hae, thanks for everything you gave me these 10 years, thanks…” said Kibum.

“me too Bummie, thanks for love and belief you give to me, I love you too and…” Donghae paused for a while.

“Happy Birthday Bummie…”